My Pleasure

I hear yelling and I shot my eyes open, the yelling was coming from Stiles' room. I ran out to my room and I rushed in Stiles room, all I could hear was him screaming.

I hugged him tightly and he couldn't stop yelling. "Mischief your okay." I told him and I saw dad racing in as Stiles cried.

"Hey, buddy. Your okay. Stiles, just a nightmare." I calmed him down and he looked up at me.

"Your okay, just a dream." I told him and he nodded. He slowly placed his head back on the pillow and I placed his duvet back over him.

I grabbed his desk chair and I sat down in it. Yep, I'm watching him all night, just in case. He had been having nightmares but not this bad that he screams himself awake.

I saw Stiles waking up and I rubbed my eyes, damn I'm tired. Staying awake all night isn't easy. He creased his eyes looking towards me.

"You stayed here all night?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah, I kinda had to. Just in case you wake up screaming again."

"You don't have to, you know that, right?" Stiles said walking over to me and I nodded. "I need to. As much as I hate you. I need to look out for you." I told him and he let out a small laugh.

"I'm suppose to be looking out for you." He argued and I shook my head. "We look out for each other."

"Your exactly like mom." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Don't pull a mom on me. We only do that on dad." I smiled and he grinned back nodding.

I walked out heading to my room and I look awful. But, no way in hell am I putting makeup on. My skin needs to breathe from dust.
And I also suck at doing makeup. I really need to learn.

I grabbed the first thing I could find and wore it. I don't care if I look like I came our from a trash can. I have to much shit to deal with.

I walked out the house to the jeep and I heard my phone buzzing. I saw the name lover boy pop up on my phone and I rolled my eyes.

"Yo lover boy?"

"Can I not have a different nickname?" He asked over the phone and I sighed. "Sorry, my brothers here gotta go." I ended the call jumping in the jeep.

Stiles sat in the jeep filing with his keys and I grabbed them out of his hand. "Stiles, I'll drive."

I hopped out of the jeep and I walked with Stiles. "Okay, so your having nightmares. And trouble reading." I stated and Stiles nodded.

Great, make our lives more painful then it already is. I saw Scott looking at his shadow and I gripped his shoulders. "Hey, you okay?" I asked.

"It's happening to you, isn't it?" Stiles asked and Scott furrowed his eyes at us.

"How'd you know?" Scott asked and I saw Lydia and Allison walking towards us.

"Because, it's happening to all three of you." Lydia said and I looked at three of them as we walked in school.

"Well well look who's no longer the crazy one." Lydia bragged and I rolled my eyes walking ahead.

"Were not crazy." Allison denied. "Sure, hallucinations, sleep paralysis." I raised a brow at them.

"Yeah, you guys are fine." Lydia said sarcastically and i grinned. "I don't know how it's possible but I'm starting to like you more."

"Well, we did die and come back to life. That's gotta have some side effects right?" Scott stated and I nodded.

The bell started ringing and I sighed. "We keep an eye on each other, okay? And Lydia stop enjoying this so much." Stiles walked ahead and I smirked.