Always and Teased

"So, did Aiden kiss you?" Lydia asked and I nodded. "Two guys in one day, who knew you would be a player." Lydia hummed.

"What does she mean by two guys?" Isaac asked and I groaned. I'm not telling another person about my love life.

"She means Scott, they almost did it." Lydia said and I widened my eyes at her. "It's my life! God why can't somethings stay private? It's not like haven't kissed him before." I muttered and Isaac widened his eyes.

"You've kissed before?" Isaac questioned and I huffed. "Sometimes I need to shut my mouth. Now I get why I'm a Stilinksi."

Isaac raised a brow at me expecting to get an answer. "Yes! It was in Allison's closet! And both times were mistakes, I think." I hissed at him and Isaac nodded totally not believing me.

"Look could we not talk about it. My brother, my bestfriend and the only girl I get along with, no offence Lydia, have been dead for sixteen hours. Why are they not awake?" I asked pacing around the room.

"Non taken. But there gonna be fine. So chill. I'm sure we have a strong connection to the.." Lydia calmed and I nodded. I'm starting to like her more. No idea how that's even possible.

God sometimes I need to take a test to find out of I'm going crazy. I heard water splash everywhere and gasps.

"I saw it I know where it is." Scott gasped and I handed all of hem towels.

"Yeah we passed it, it was this huge tree, well it not huge anymore. It's still big though very big." Stiles described and he spat out water everywhere.

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott told us and I creased my eyes looking at him.

"The night you were bit by Peter." Stiles added. Should I be suprised that they went out in the middle of the night finding a body. Should I be suprised by anything?

A tiger could just run up to me and I wouldn't be suprised. At least it would do me good and kill me.

"I was there to in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison told us.

"It was me. You almost hit me, we can find it." Scott said looking at Allison. Well this is an amiazing meet up. Everyone stayed silent and we all looked at the three of them.

"What?"

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac told them. "How longs a long time?" Stiles questioned looking at me.

"Sixteen hours."

"We were in the water for sixteen hours?" Scott asked and I nodded. "And the full moon rises in four." Deaton informed and I sighed.

"I need to go back to Duecalian." Scott said and I furrowed my eyes. "No you don't."

"No dude you are not going back with them." Stiles agreed and I nodded. "I made a deal with Duecalian."

"Does anyone else think that sound more like-" stiles was about to finish his sentence until I cut him of.

"The deal with devil."

"Why does it matter anyway?" Isaac asked. "Because, I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without them." Scott reasoned.

"He trust you more than anyone tell him he's wrong." Allison said looking towards Deaton.

"I'm not so sure he is? Circumstances like this, sometimes you have to align yourself with your enemies." He said and I furrowed my eyes.

"So we're supposed to trust him, the guy who calls himself death destroyer of world's. Were gonna trust that guy?" Isaac questioned and he sounded unsure. Who wouldn't be.