Ninjas

Me Lydia Stiles Scotty and Kira we all in my dad's office as nosy FBI McCall was asking us questions. "So when did you get there?" He asked us and I looked at Scott and Stiles.

"At the same time." Stiles answered and I nodded. "Same time as who?"

"Same time as me." Scott answered as we pointed towards him. "By coincidence?" He interogated and I furrowed my eyes.

"What do you mean coincidence?" I asked and I'm gonna get a good laugh out of this.

"That's what I'm asking you. The three of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Are you asking me?" Scott questioned him back and I shook my head. "I think he's asking me." I said and Stiles nodded.

"Actually he may be asking me since I did drive there together." Stiles turned his head to me and I nodded.

"I think he's asking all three of you guys." Lydia spoke up and I nodded. Wow this is fun. "Okay let me answer the questions."

He said and we all grinned looking towards him as he sighed. "Let me ask the questions."

Me and Stiles both winked at him as I folded my arms. "Just so I have this clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school, someone left him coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and ties her up with the intent of electricuting her. Which blacked out the entire town."

He sumarised and I nodded. Well I would've given a way more detailed story. "Sounds about right." Stiles said.

"How did you know he'd take her to a power station?" He asked us and I smiled. "Well, being the smart kids we are, we figured since he was an electrical engineer..." I said pausing and I looked towards Stiles.

"You know the rest of the story." Stoles finished of and I grinned. "That's one hell of a deduction Stilinskis."

"Well what can we say, we take it after our pops, he's in the law enforcement." I winked to dad and Stiles smirked as dad couldn't hold his laugh any more.

McCall looked back at him and he sighed. "Just answer the question." Dad told us and we nodded. "We made a good guess."

"What were you two doing?" He asked Scott and Kira and I see that Lydia is out of the picture.

"Eating pizza."
"Eating sushi."

Could they have ducked it up even more that they already have.

"Eating sushi."
"Easting pizza."

I huffed looking towards then and they both sighed. "Eating sushi and pizza." They both said and I sat back on my chair.

"Do you believe this?" McCall asked dad and he sighed. "To be honest I don't believe a word Stiles and Max have said ever since they learned how to speak. But I think the kids found themselves in the right place at the right time. And that girl sitting there is lucky for it."

Dad concluded and I smiled looking towards him. "Kira, is that what you remember?" McCall asked her and we all turned our heads to her giving her glares.

"Yes, could I have my phone back now?" He asked and he shook his head. If the girl wants the phone, give her the phone.

"Sorry, but no."

"So can we go, because I need to take this stupid cast of me in the morning, and I need my sleep." I told him and he nodded opening the door letting us out.

I stopped to see Scott talking to his dad and I sighed. He walked over to me smiling and I smiled back. "You okay?"

"My dad's a dick." He said and I chuckled. "That could not be more true."