Choose

^^^^
Okay but he looks too hot. Is he trying to seduce me. You can carry on reading now :)

"Your not my son." Dad said and we all walked in and I shot my taser gun at him but he managed to grab it throwing it to the side.

Derek raced after him and somehow weak Stiles manged to throw Derek against the wall, the big bad wolf to the side. I really am in fantasy land.

I heard a gun being pulled out and I widened my eyes looking at Argent. "What the hell!" I scolded and dad had the exact same look. I slowly reached in my back pocket gripping my gun but not pulling it out.

"Argent listen to me, don't do this." Dad said and Argent still had the gun facing Stiles. "Why not I've done it before, wearwolves berserkers, I can add a nogitsune onto the list."

Argent said and I pulled my gun out aiming at Argent and so did dad. Like father like daughter.

I looked back at Stiles to see pure enjoyment on his face. "Your not gonna shoot my son."

Dad told him and everyone's voices went all serious. "You said it yourself, he's not your son."

"Yeah but somehow he's my brother, so if you even think about pulling the trigger don't. Because I won't hesitate to pull mine." I warned him raising a brow at him and I couldn't help but grin. I feel like a badass bitch.

"Max he's going to kill, he's going to shoot me. Dad do something." Stiles sad trying to act and I rolled my eyes. "Ugh shut up, don't try acting. It may have worked on dad but it'll never work on me."

I told him and he put his evil grin back on his face as I huffed still holding the gun up.

"Put it down!" Dad yelled and I saw Stiles look over at Argent. "Pull the trigger, shoot me!"

Stiles said to Argent and dad continued to yell at Argent as I narrowed my eyes at everyone. I saw the sun go down and I sighed.

"Strife."

"Stop! This is exactly what he wants." Allison yelled and I nodded. "Not exactly."

Evil Stiles said and I raised my eye at him. "I was kinda hoping that Scott would be here. But I'm glad you all have your guns out, because your not here to kill me. Your here to protect me."

Stiles said and the oni came out of no where as Argent and dad both stood in front of us and Allison and Derek stood behind us and I stood with Stiles.

"Why can't the spirit be in someone else's body." I muttered under my breath and the oni came after us as everyone fought them of and Stiles literally disappeared and so did the oni. Seriously, can no one stay in one place for once.

Scott rushed in and Kira rushed in after and I huffed. "What happened?"

"Bad timing Scotty." I groaned and Allison looked towards me. "They just dissapeared." She stated and I nodded sighing.

"So did Stiles."

I was about to walk into my room until I looked back at dad. "Hey dad." I said and he stopped to look at me.

"Yeah Max?" Dad said and I leaned against my door looking towards him. "Were you gonna shoot Argent if he shot Stiles?"

I asked and dad furrowed his eyes looking towards me. "Were you?" He turned the questioned around on me and I was impressed.

"Well played."

"Get some rest." Dad said and I nodded walking into my room and I saw Aiden sat there on the bed waiting for me. "And he waits for the girl to come home."