Dick Mood

I saw Isaac being rushed in the hospital as we all stood outside and I looked back at Allison. She ran to me hugging me crying on my shoulder and I sighed rubbing her back.

"He almost died because I was too stupid." She cried and I shook my head, is she crazy. "Hey, Allison look at me. He did it because he wanted to save you. Your life's worth saving. Also stop crying, Argent's don't cry."

I told her and she slowly nodded as I wiped her tears away. "You sound more like an Argent than I do. How are you so strong?"

She asked and I scoffed looking at her. "I don't show emotions, also I hate crying, it makes me feel week, and it's lame."

I told her and she tried smiling but she really couldn't. I saw Scott looking towards us and I groaned silently. Why can't wearwolves eavesdrop on interesting things. Not two girls having a normal conversation.

I saw my dad walking to me with this kind of depressing look and I furrowed my eyes. "Dad, what's wrong?"

"It's Stiles, he's gone missing again. Someone witnessed his Jeep driving past." Dad told me and I groaned kicking the ground. "Can that kid not just stay in one place!"

I yelled out of fustration and everyone looked towards me. What are they starring at? Can I not be angry for one second or is that a crime.

"It's just one minute he's all spazmatic and the next minute he's all, let's get my family worried-"

I rambled on and I felt someone place their hands on my shoulders. "I think you should head home."

I heard Scott say and I turned my head and I sighed looking back at Allison. "I'm gonna stay with Allison."

I said and I looked back at dad. "Find him, please." I said and dad nodded as Allison linked her arms with mine as we walked in the hospital.

"You forgot to mention that you use anger to stop yourself from hurting." Allison softly said and I sighed turning my head to look at her as we walked down the chaotic hospital hallways.

"Yeah, well I don't share all my secrets." I said and I sounded really bitter. She paused for a moment and I huffed.

"I sound like a dick, I just have a lot on my mind right now." I told her and she nodded giving me a sorrow smile. It sounds like I have too much boy drama.

"It's okay, we're aloud to be dicks sometimes." She said squeezing my hand and we walked up to the reception.

"Were here for Layhey, also known as Isaac. Also known as the guy who has huge burn marks on his neck." I explained and the lady on the counter looked at me with a not so pleased stare.

"You have any relations to him?" She questioned and I shook my head looking at Allison. "Friend, and girlfriend." I pointed to Allison and she sighed.

"Sorry but your not aloud unless yur family." She told us and I furrowed my eyes. "His family's dead."

I said and she shrugged and I looked at her badge name. Is she really not getting hint, just let us see him. "Look... Lisa, I am the sheriffs daughter so if you really wanna push your luck-"

I felt Allison grab me telling me I should stop being so mean and I rolled my eyes at her. Come on, I was just about to put my tough look on. "Sorry kids, but you can't go in."

"It's fine, thanks." Allison pulled me away and we sat down on some chairs. "Now, we wait all night." Allison huffed and I nodded as she lay her head on my shoulder.

"So you really don't cry do you?" She questioned looking up at me and I sighed looking down at her. "Are we really doing this?"

She nodded and I groaned giving in.