You wish

Gonna be a short chapter, but ill update sooner

I was sat on my bed throwing a ball against the wall. I heard someone tapping on my window and I opened it up.

"Allison, the front doors open." I said and she had a gym bag and I heard metal clanking.

"Were gonna save Scott and Isaacs asses." She said and I opened the gym bag up.

I saw arrows and a crossbow and a bow. "The bow is for me. Crossbows for you." She said and I picked it up.

"Are we forgetting about the spazzamatinc twin?" I asked and I wore mt black hoodie jacket.

"Why'd you think I came through the window?" She smirked and I had a huge grin. Oh hell yeah.

She jumped out of the window and I followed her running to her car.

I heard growling on the roof and I was about to run in until she stopped me. "We want to help, not get killed." She gripped on me.

"Well we have to do something!" I said in annoyance. "Wait for the right time." She said and she ran as I followed her.

She headed to this big rock thing on the roof and everything was quiet. "What will it be Derek, pack or family?" I heard a female and Allison help me up to get on the edge.

"Now?" She whispered and I grabbed the crossbow shooting arrows down at the alpha's as they flahsed. Scott headed for Enis racing up to him and he manged to push him.

He slid back and he looked up and I saw red in his eyes. There's no way. Derek and Enis started fighting and they got to the edge of this huge hole.

Who decides to pick this place to fight. It's filled with holes. Scott crawled up to them slashing Enis's leg and he fell bringing Derek with him.

They both fell down and I was gonna run to Scott until Alison stopped me. "Do you wanna get hurt?" She asked grabbing my arm.

"I don't care." I ran over to Scott as he yelled looking down at Derek dead. He had his hand dangling down and I pulled him away from the edge.

"He's dead." Scott said and he had tears formed in his eyes. "We gotta get out of here." I told him and I saw the alphas already gone.

Isaac was on his knees and so was Boyd. "Scott we have to go." I repeated and I wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I looked at the two helmets on his dirt bike and I grabbed one placing it on my head and one on Scott's.

I helped him on the dirt bike and I got at the front. "Scotty, you gotta hang on." I instructed and he nodded.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, I started up the dirbike driving to his house.

We got to his and I helped him to his room and he sat down on his bed. "Scott, it's not your fault." I told him and he shook his head.

"Look, I'm gonna go get some rubbing alcohol for your injuries. Your gonna get some sleep, we have a cross country meet." I walked out the room and I found the first aid kit.

I saw Isaac coming in limping. "You okay?" I asked and he huffed
"Bad question." I said and he sighed.

"Those for Scott?" He asked and I nodded. I grabbed the kit and I sighed.

"I'm sorry about, Derek." I apologised and he looked over at me. "It's not your fault. Hey, what's going on between you an Scott?" Isaac questioned.

"Nothing. Were best friends, what's going on between you and Allison?"I grinned and Isaac widened his eyes.

"Nothing. I don't even like her." He defended and I shook my head. I'm not dumb or blind.

I walked to Scott's room and Isaac followed. I saw Isaacs mattres on the ground. "Scotty, lift your shirt up." I told him and I looked at the wounds on his waist.

I pulled our some cotton and I sacked it with alcohol. "Gonna sting like hell, but knowing your life. You've been through worse."

I placed the alcohol on uis wound and he winced as I cleaned it up. He put his shirt back down and I had a sorrow smile on my face.

"How did you know how to clean that up so well?" Scott asked and I pressed my lips together.

"I used to get in a lot of fights." I shrugged and I stood up about to leave.

"Get rest guys. We have a stupid meet." I told them and they nodded. I headed downstairs and I saw Melissa placing her bag down.

"Max?" She asked and I nodded. "Hey, Melissa." I waved and she furrowed her eyes.

"Why are you here so late?" She asked and I sighed. "Helping Scott. He got in a little supernatural fight. But he should be fine." I shrugged and she grinned.

What's she grinning at. I grabbed my jacket heading to the front door. "I think Scott has an eye on you." Melissa said and u turned my head to her.

"You wish."