Buddy

I was sat in the car with Papa and Momma McCall because they think that they know where Stiles' is.

Scott Aiden and Lydia texted me something about Eichen house, Isaac went to wake up Allison and I was forced to stay at the sheriffs station until Melissa came in to help. And now I'm listening to the divorced couple argue.

"So what are you saying?" Melissa asked turning his head towards him. "How do we know he's still not asleep?"

Rafael said and I looked over at him. I'm like the kid in the back seat listening to the parents argue. "You mean that my brother called us whilst he was sleeping?"

I questioned and he nodded. "Well, people who sleep walk can do crazy things. One guy cooks an entire meal. Another guys found mowing his lawn, naked." He listed and I sighed sitting back.

"Whys that any of the matter?" Melissa asked and I nodded. "Remember that townhouse apartment we lived in? There was that one night I came home drunk-"

Before he could finish the story of Melissa scoffed turning her head to him. "Oh one night."

"Let me finish, so I'm drunk passed out on the bed. I get up to go the the bathroom, suddenly I hear you yelling what the hell are you doing?"

Now this is a story worth listening to. "Yeah because you were peeing in the laundry basket." Melissa laughed and I chuckled.

"Because I thought it was the bathroom." He backed himself up and I huffed. "No you were drunk of your ass."

Melissa said and I creased my eyes looking towards them. "Wait how does this help my brother?" I asked and they both looked back at me.

"I was convinced it was the bathroom. So how do we know Stiles isn't convinced he's in some kind of basement?" He questioned and I raised a brow at him. Wait so where are going?

"I think when he called Scott he was still asleep. And he's still asleep right now." He concluded and I furrowed my eyes. And I wondered why they call them special agents.

"So where is he?"

"I got an idea about that to." He said and we ended up in the woods and Papa McCall leaded us through the woods. Today was not the day to go through the woods.

We walked to the Cyote cave and I furrowed my eyes. "Why are we here again-" I was cut off by him hushing me and I heard whimpering. Stiles whimpering.

McCall went down the cave and he dragged Stiles up as he continously screamed and yelled freaking out and he wavered his hands trying to grab something and I grabbed him restraining him down.

"Stiles! Your okay. Hey look at me buddy!" I yelled at him and he stopped screaming and he looked up at me and he was freezing.

"Your okay." I softly said and he was shivering as he slowly fell into my arms and I sighed.

"Let's get you to the hospital." Melissa said and we headed to the car and he sat in the back and I took my jacket of placing it on top of him as he slowly lay down laying his head on my knees.

Agent McCall started driving and I pulled out my phone calling my dad. "Hey dad. We found him."

I told him and I heard him slowly sigh over the phone. "Is he okay?" He asked and I looked down at him slowly falling asleep.

"Just meet us at the hospital." I told him and Melissa gave me an assuring nod as I smiled looking down at him.

I texted Isaac and Derek and I sighed looking down at Stiles. I'm gonna kill him when I get the chance.