Oh Scotty

"Get your ass up, were going to Heather's birthday party." Stiles said and I groaned.

I looked at my closet and I furrowed my eyes. Okay, I have a black top shorts and heels. No way in hell am I wearing a dress.

"God do you have to wear shorts, what about a dress?" Stiles suggested and I scoffed.

"Do you even know me. When have you ever seen me wear a dress?" I asked.

"Moms funeral." Stiles stated and I widened my eyes. "That's because it was for mom."

I stood up walking out and I sat in the jeep as Stiles sat in the drivers seat. "And she wants us at this party?" I asked and he nodded.

"Scott's gonna meet us there. Also, I don't want you to be making out with him." Stiles said and I widened my eyes.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked shocked by his words. I mean, he is hot, but no... Maybe.

"I see the way you were looking at him." Stiles said and I crossed my arms.

"Yeah because I haven't seen my bestfriend in what, 7 years?" I scoffed and Stiles started the car up driving us.

He parked outside her house and Scott took his helmet of and I bit my lip. God, stop Max. Your bestfriends.

We walked along the sidewalksidewalk and everyone was silent. "What?" Stiles asked.

"What do you mean what?" Scott asked. "I mean what and you know what." Stiles said.

This situation is getting even more complicated. "What? What?" Scott asked with confusion in his voice.

"Okay even I don't know what." I told them and Stiles groaned. "That look your giving."

"What look?" Scott asked. "Yeah what look?" I repeated. "That distinct look. That look that says that the last thing you wanna do right now is going to a party." Stiles said and we all walked ahead.

"It just seems a little weird going to another high schoolers party." Scott shrugged and Stiles tarted to get fustrated.

"What, oh my God. One drink, you'll be fine. We went to nursery school with this girl. She promised to introduce us to all her friends so tonight no Allison, no Lydia. Tonight were moving on." Stiles said and I sighed.

This is going to be a disaster. Scott nodded smiling and he placed his phone in his pocket. "Your right." Scott nodded.

"That's right I'm right." Stiles said all happy. "Im moving on." Scott added. "Onward and upward."

That doesn't even make sense. How am I related to him. "Let's do this." Scott said.

"That's what I'm talking about now look at me." Stiles said and they did their weird handshake as we got to Heather's front porch.

"How does my breath smell?" Scott asked. "Not smelling your breath." Stiles said.

"Have any gum?" Scott asked and Stiles shook his head. "No gum your fine." Stiles said and I gave him some gum.

"We don't even know what kind of party this is?" Scott said and I sighed. "Scott your gonna be fine. But your Deffinetley not gonna get laid. It's Heather's party, she's innocent as ever, but then again i haven't seen her in a long time."

I walked in with a present in my hand and I saw Heather walk up to us. "Stiles, Max!" She approached and she hugged me and kissed Stiles.

She kissed Stiles! Scott has the same reaction as me, eyes widened jaw dropped. "Come downstairs with me and help me pick a bottle of wine." She said and Stiles took her hand and she dragged him down.