Spirit ass

I ran in the school yelling Allison's name as my voice echoed through the hallways. "Allison I got your text!"

I headed to the boys locker room and I saw Aiden Issac and Ethan all growling at me. "Hey guys, I'm not one to gudge but the non murderous look is a better look on you guys."

I grinned and they walked closer to me and they looked like they were gonna rip my throat out.

I slowly gulped and walked backwards as they cornered me. I saw Allison and Kira both in Coach's office and I raised a brow at them, seriously.

Aiden came after me and I ran away from him. There are three wear wolves after me. Holy shit I'm gonna die.

"Guys, you don't wanna kill me. I get that I'm annoying most of the time and I'm a stubborn brat but killing me is not the solution."

I looked at the corner of my eye to see a lacrosse stick and I grabbed it wavering about with my hands and damn I looked cool.

They all came after me and Ethan gutted Ethan with a lacrosse sticmk as he fell to the ground. "Don't kill your boyfriends best friend." I said looking down at him and I saw Isaac growing at me.

Isaacs came after me as I blocked him away."Isaac snap out of it!" I yelled and he growled at me as I pushed him against the lockers.

Aiden raced after me trying to attack me and I widened my eyes. My boyfriend is trying to kill me.

I pushed him on the ground and he grabbed my foot as I fell down on top of him and I literally pushed the lacrosse stick against his chest.

"Aiden stop! You don't wanna kill me, because you love me." I told him struggling to hold my grip and Allison and Kira raced out the office and I looked back at Aiden trying to kill me.

"Get of off me." He growled and I punched him in the face and I ran outside of the locker room as I saw Allison and Kira starring at me.

I gasped leaning against the wall out of breath. "I singlehandedly took out three wear wolves. One gay one, one who was suppose to be my best friend and my own boyfriend. How am I not famous yet?"

I said panting and Allison just laughed and she give me a few Chinese ring daggers. "If that didn't get you famous then this will. You ready to go back in there?"

She asked and I furrowed my eyes taking the knives of off her. "Are you kidding, who doesn't want to throw knives in their boyfriend."

They both laughed and Allison was about to open the door but she looked at us. "Remember try not to kill them."

"I was just going to try to stay alive." Kira reasoned and I shrugged nodding. "That works too."

I raced in the locker room and Aiden jumped in front of me as I threw a ring dagger in him.

Yeah I have no chance with these knives. Aiden walked to me and I walked backwards throwing one his knee as he fell to the ground.

"Max!" Kira called out throwing me the sword and I slid my ring daggers to Allison as she threw the crossbow to Kira. Damn were the power puff girls.

I wavered the sword against the locker and I raised a brow at Aiden. I look so cool right now.

We all met together as we were literally being backed up, and before the boys could tear us apart hey literally fell to the ground.

"Okay what the fuck just happened?" I asked and I raced down looked at Aiden cupping his face.

"Call Scott."