I'd do it again

I placed my hand over Scott's claw marks and I saw them slowly healing. He just explained the story of how Allisons mother almost killed him.

And Derek brung out Erica in his arms. He had the most sad look on his face and I sighed. "Are you okay?" Scott asked and I raised a brow.

"Am I okay? Your asking me if I'm okay whilst you have claw marks in your stomach?" I asked and Scott chuckled.

"There's the Max I know." Scott said and I said placed my head on his shoulder exhaling.

"I have no idea what's happening, I find out you almost got killed by Allisons mother. Glowing eyes fangs claws people dead. Is there anything else that I don't know about?" I asked and Scott didn't say anything.

"Oh my god, there's more." I groaned and he huffed. "You don't have to put pressure on my wound anymore. I'm all healed." Scott said lifting his shirt up.

I looked at my hands to see Scott's blood on them. "Do I wanna know how that happened?" I asked and he sighed wiping the blood of his mouth.

"Look, I promise I'm gonna tell you everyhing. But now I kinda gotta save Beacon Hills from tearing apart." Scott said and I nodded and he held put his hand.

"Keys. And I'm gonna drive you home." Scott said and I groaned handing him his keys.

I walked outside with Scott and I sat on the back of the motorcycle. "Did you really teach your self how to ride this?" Scott asked and I nodded.

"Hold on, okay?" Scott told me and I wrapped my arms around his waist and he started his dirtbike.

He drove me through the town of Beacon Hills all the way home. I got of the dirtbike and he walked me to the door.

"I promise you. I will tell you everything." Scott said and I nodded. "Counting on it." I said and he walked back to his dirtbike wearing his helmet.

"Love you." Scott said and I smiled. "Love you to Scotty." I told him and he drove of.

I walked in my room and I opened my laptop. Well I guess if im gonna go anywhere I need to protect my self.

I walked in dad's room and I opened his desk drawer and saw his spare gun.

I took it back in my room and hid it away. If Scott's gonna tell me in the morning, then I'm gonna find all the information I can by myself.

I was researching and I saw my phone buzzing and I saw Stiles ringing me.

"So I know this whole big secret thing and you've got a whole lot of explaining to do." I said and I could hear him breathing heavily.

"Stiles you okay?" I asked. "Its Heather. She's dead."

That's not true, she can't be dead. "Max, you there?"

I ended the call and I slid my back against the wall. I got back up grabbing the gun and I grabbed a bottle of dad's whiskey.

I walked out the house and I ran into the forest. I ran to the lookout point and I sat on the edge as my feet dangled of.

"For Heather." I took a gulp out of the whiskey bottle. Somehow, the best people die.

"This is for mom." I took another gulp down. I probably won't even make it till twenty one.

I took a few more gulps and I watch the lights of Beacon Hills. I saw the son slowly come up and I widened my eyes.

Holy shit, I need to go home. I looked at my phone and I saw the time and all the miss calls. I picked up my whiskey bottle and I sighed. I threw it at a tree until I saw someone catching it and I pulled the gun out.

"Where the hell have you been? Why are you holding a gun at me!" Scott asked. "Drinking away my sorrows." I told him stumbling and he ran over to me griping me.

"Your drunk." Scott said and I nodded.

"Yeah, I am. And I don't give a damn. Because Heather's dead. And she's the only one who actually helped me when I found out about my mom dying. Because when I was helping Stiles through it, no one knew how much I was hurting, but she did." I said and I tear strolled down my face and I wiped it away.

"You do realise you can cry in front of me. I'm your bestfriend, you don't have to hide from me." Scott told me and I shook my head.

"No, I don't cry. That's not my thing. I'm tough, I'm suppose to be tough." I said kicking the ground.

"Your brothers gonna kill me." Scott muttured and I chuckled. "He's Stiles,  he has no muscle. Holy shit, my dad's gonna kill me. I can't go home." I started pacing back and forth and Scott placed his hands on my shoulders.

"You can stay at mine. I'll tell Stiles that your staying over, moms at a night shift. So she won't mind." Scott planned and I nodded.

We arrived at Scott's and he passed me a spare shirt. He turned around and I wore it.

"Max, you know I love you. And you can tell me anything." Scott said.

"Thankyou. For this, I have no idea how I lasted for the past 7 years without you." I said and he sighed.

"To be honest, I don't know how we lasted without you." Scott told me and I smiled.

I hadn't realised that our faces were this close. I was about to lean in closer until he started to.

"You know we can't." He whispered and I nodded. I stepped back feeling the awkward tension. Technically he moved in closer. Not me.

"I never said thankyou." Scott said and I furrowed my eyes. "For what?" I asked.

"For beating the crap out of the kid that was bullying me and Stiles. Then you got sent away for seven years trying to protect us. And I never said thanks." Scott said and I lay down on the bed.

"You don't have to thank me. You know I would do it over again. I'd take a bullet for you." I told him and he smiled walking over to me.

"Good night Max."