Will

Saturday I got lost. I got so lost I had to use my phone in order to get back home.

Sunday I spent reading.

Monday I went back to work.

I looked forward to Tuesday.

All through the lunch break, Juan told me about this girl he'd met. Cara, was her name. She was American and she was apparently beyond awesome.

"Christina?"

I looked away from my computer after lunch and found Trisha standing behind me. "Yeah?" I asked.

"Dinner? Will has invited both of us."

"Okay," I smiled.

Trisha smiled and went back to her office.

Will was Trisha's fiancé. They had planned a wedding, or at least they had begun planning. He was dark skinned, dark eyes and dark, very short cut hair. He wasn't wearing a uniform, but something about him still carried the authority some cops just possessed.

"Are you okay?" he asked and let Trisha ask for a table.

I nodded.

"I haven't said anything to Trisha, if it would bother you would I have done it?"

"No," I said and looked at him.

He nodded. "Did Greene treat you well?"

I nodded. "I slept in his spare bedroom," I said. "And he cooked me breakfast."

Will laughed. "Greene can't cook." He said.

"And how do you know?" I asked.

"My sister is his receptionist, and it happens he sometimes says something." He said.

"She's a receptionist?" I asked in surprise.

Will nodded. "She's working on getting a promotion to work in marketing."

"Cool," I said.

He smiled, his teeth were very white against his dark skin.

"Hey, you two, over here," Trisha said.

I followed Will to her.

He slid into the seat beside her, and I sat down across from her.

"It's on me," Will said and looked at Trisha.

I smiled and looked at the menu.

They lived in New Jersey, ten minutes or so with Metro from Manhattan.

"How did you even get to talk to Greene?" Trisha asked.

"We have been in the elevator a few times," I said. "He wanted to hear if I was okay after that Friday night, and then someone got a photo."

"TMZ," Will explained Trisha, who in no way was interested in gossip.

Trisha nodded.

"And because it was an event regarding how not to be violent, Alexander wouldn't have it appear as if he'd done anything to me, now that I had bruises." I said.

"Did you talk to someone?" Trisha asked.

I shook my head. "But after I haven't heard anything from him, I guess I did what he wanted me to do."

Will smiled. "Is he as cold and distanced as everyone believes?"

"If you mean we didn't exchange more than ten words in the time we spent together, then yes." I said.

Will laughed.

I felt so comfortable with these people. Trisha was open and talkative, and Will had a good humor.