he's hot

I baked buns because I didn't want to go out, yet I needed something to do with my time.

Monday I went to work, continued working on the target analysis I had to finish. It wasn't difficult, but it had to be done before we could get to the fun part, which so definitely was to create the graphics for the advertisement.

I called Dad when I was home after work. Just to tell him about my Saturday evening.

Tuesday morning I did consider what to wear. It actually bothered me that he was so charming? I couldn't pinpoint the exact moment where he had been charming, but it was, nonetheless, the first word that came to mind when thinking about him. Weird.

Maybe because he'd been so open on Sunday morning? It surprised me he didn't pass off my try at having a conversation the moment it started to appear.

I chose pants because it was that time of the month, and I would have to make a presentation and then I didn't want to struggle with nylons on top of everything else. My shirt was with lace, and in black. That was okay? I put in earrings, they were long, did my hair in a messy bun, put my feet in ballerina's and grabbed my stuff before going to work.

"Morning," Trisha said when I passed her by the reception.

"Hi," I said and stopped to wait.

She joined me, and we grabbed the same elevator. "I have noticed you are taking night classes?" she said.

"Yeah," I said and looked at my shoes. "I wanted a challenge."

"And you don't feel you have them at work?" she asked and raised both eyebrows, they were very visible above her specs.

"Yes," I said. "But this is something completely different. Trust me, I love what I do, but this is very different."

She nodded and shook her head gently. "Your choice, as long as it won't affect your work, then I'm happy."

I smiled and we stepped into an elevator.

Alexander stepped in second to last. Jazz was the last one. Alexander wore a charcoal gray suit, he was looking at his phone.

Trisha looked at me and smiled.

"No," I said quietly.

She laughed.

I rolled my eyes.

We exited on the ninth floor, and the elevator continued its ascending.

"Do you like him?" she asked.

"No," I said.

"Then why join him again?" she asked.

Except I received crazy ass fuck nice and expensive lingerie which he probably never had seen? "I don' know," I said. "Even though we don't talk, he's interesting, I guess."

"You don't talk?" she asked.

"We do, during those dinners," I said.

She raised an eyebrow. "Will has said he's fine, so I believe him."

"He said, when he spoke to me the first time, what it took for me to have sex with him," I said quietly. So quietly only Trisha heard.

"He just didn't do that!" she said high-pitched.

"Shh!" I said. "Yes, and I said no and that if he asked again I'd report him for sexual harassment."

Trisha looked at me. "You have noticed, and yes I have a man, that he's hot?"

I nodded. "But he's not the protagonist of some erotic novel!" I said. "You don't just ask that question!"

Trisha smiled. "Yeah, you're probably right, come on, we don't want to be late."

"You're the boss," I said and followed her.