slightly erotic

I had lunch with Juan in the office, worked my ass off, with a target analysis, before I went to do some graphic design about a book launch.

And then I was off at five o'clock.

Weekend.

I had put a pair of new heels in my bottom drawer. They were black, with a strap around the ankle, so I didn't fear I'd step out of them, and they were shiny. They were on sale and I actually really liked that shiny effect.

My computer was shut down and I went to the elevators.

The one furthers from me arrived with a ding.

I went to it.

It was Alexander, in a charcoal gray suit, a light blue tie and a white shirt. He was deeply engaged in his phone. Jazz stood next to him in a black suit. He smiled briefly when I stepped into the confined space.

There were two other preset in the elevator, they were discussing amongst themselves.

We were all going to the reception and home.

The two people talked all the way.

We reached the reception with a pling and we all filed out.

I walked home.

Should I bring pajamas the following day? Just in case? He probably wouldn't ask again, now I left so quickly the last time. So I guess I just didn't?

Yes.

I went to my apartment, read, for the fun of it, and checked up on my money in stock before going to bed a little past ten.

Saturday morning I went for a long walk before showering and washing my hair.

Skinny jeans, a t-shirt and a cardigan. Wasn't that fine? It didn't get any better. I grabbed a light summer jacked, I had my shoulder bag and I had everything I need. Purse, keys, phone and the like in my bag. Wasn't that fine?

I checked the time.

I left my flat and ensured the door was securely locked before walking towards the metro.

Of course I missed a train, but it was three minutes to wait. I'd survive.

I boarded the following train, stood the entire way, and exited on the station Alexander had mentioned in his email.

Okay, this was it. Would he keep the silence as much as the last time? Or would he try to appear less insensitive if anyone watched?

I found the correct exit and walked up the steps.

Alexander was waiting. Without Jazz. Or, I didn't see Jazz around, it didn't necessarily mean he wasn't around somewhere.

Okay. Here goes nothing.

I went to Alexander.

"Hi," I said.

His eyes were hidden in shadows created by his eyebrows. "Hi."

Then what?