sweet dreams

Thursday, during the classes, I talked to Elliott and a girl he knew through his girlfriend. It was fun, and they were roughly my age. Juan and Trisha, too, were roughly my age, but I worked with them, these people I only saw a few times a week and there weren't a working relationship involved.

I had sent Alexander an email that morning writing I would join him for the event. Where to meet. And then I hadn't heard anything.

It turned out I had something Elliott's girlfriend, Candace, had designed. I was surprised, and then we laughed about that until classes started again. We were heading partially the same way, so we walked together before splitting up.

The metro.

"Can we do lunch Monday?" Elliott asked. "I think I need to get out of the office a bit.

I smiled. "We can do that." I said. "Do you want me to find a place again?"

"I don't Manhattan well enough to find someplace for us to eat," he said.

"Right then," I said. "I'll find something. Say hi to Candace from me and tell her I love that dress."

He smiled and half-waved before walked down the metro to catch his train. I went back up the stairs and walked home.

I checked my email.

A. E. Green had sent me a mail.

Dear Christina

I am pleased you will join me. You will be picked up at three.

A. E. Greene

Sweet dreams.

Dear Alexander

I would very much like to take the metro.

Christina

His answer was almost instantaneously. The mail consisted of a metro station and a statement of fact that either he or Jazz would be waiting at a certain exit.

I sent a thank you to him.

Why did he want to control everything?

I changed into my pajamas and got underneath the covers. This was nice. And relaxing.

And I had learned something today. That was, actually, a nice feeling. Really, really nice.

I fell asleep within half a minute.