1 :사랑

Taeyong sighed on running to his classroom, escaping from an alpha who had been pestering him for the past one month. His classmates gave him weird glances. He turned completely red, pulling down his uniform skirt and walking to his seat. His friend MinJi shot him a worried look, walked to him and stroked his nape length hair.
" Is it that creep again?" she asked.
Taeyong pouted and nodded.
"want me to say a few words to him?" she asked curling her fists into a ball.
"I really dont want you to kill another person MinJi-ah" Taeyong smiled at her.
MinJi was an omega but she was more daring than 10 Alpha's altogether and considered herself as Taeyong's soul sister.
"That was one time Yong-ah" she settled herself besides Taeyong and soon enough the bell rang.

Johnny was having the best day in the past one month. In the morning Taeyong had made him blueberry pancakes, dropped Taeyong off at school without getting the usual glare from his sports teacher.
You see Taeyong had been his chdhood friend and after Johnny returned from Chicago they shared an overauspicious apartment all thanks to Taeyong's mother Baekhyun who payed half the rent.
OK back to topic the sports teacher didn't seem to understand the concept of an alpha and omega living together without being in a relationship.
It's because he treasures him. Actually everyone loved Taeyong. Except maybe the cheerleading squad because he stole the hearts of all the football squad. And the lady who lived across their flat whose whose wife had fell to her death from the stairs while gawking at Taeyong.
Anyway Johnny went to Seoul business and marketing academy. While walking to his third period he had met his mate, a pretty male Thai omega who nearly cried on seeing him and then hitting him on his arm asking him where he was all these years. So that ended with them bunking all their classes and getting to know each other and at evening he met Jaehyun, a friend he had for a short time  when he was in America and he turned out to be Ten's friend as well.
Johnny happily went home for the first time in months. Of course it was because Ten had given him a kiss on his cheek before leaving...

A/N: how was it? Like and comment lovelies