33: 고대

(Fun fact: Johnny's mama's name is Seo Myoryeon)
(And Gabriela(omega), Alina(beta) and Rose(omega)- you guys are Johnny's cousins)
(Yoona(omega) and Yeseul(alpha) are Taeyong's cousins)
(May(alpha) is Sorn's daughter so Ten's cousin)

"Oh my god he's so cute" Baekhyun and Myoryeon cooed over the baby pictures of Jaehyun . Eunwoo had the great idea of embarrassing his son and arrived at ChanBaek's house with a whole ass diary full of his photo's.
"Puberty worked well on him" Chanyeol commented peeking at his early teen photo's. Eunwoo nearly choked on his Tea and laughed.
"Don't be mean Yeol. He's precious" Baekyun hit his thigh slightly and went back to the look at the photos.
"Where's Taeyeon?" Tern asked running out of the guest room.
"Oh I think she's with Jungwoo and Lucas. Did she do a prank on you or something darling?" Baekhyun asked worried. His daughter was always upto mischief
"Oh no we get along well" Tern said taking his phone to call someone.
Which was true. Something of a friendship had formed between the two as soon as they met much to Ten's annoyance. Except they loved bickering .

Sorn wanted the whole wedding arrangement to be a surprise and kept Ten and Taeyong away from everything.
Ten and Taeyong had agreed on the theme of enchanted.
That and that they were getting married at Seoul Plaza was all that they knew.

Now here comes the trouble, Nayeon( Jaehyun's ice mother) had suddenly decided to get involved with everything.
She managed to piss of Sorn and the never angry Baekhyun.
She succeeded to make Taeyong on the verge of tears every time they met up and nearly got her jaw broken by Johnny.
And for some reason she thinks Taeyong and Yuta are dating behind Jaehyun.
When Yuta had heard this he spent the whole day crying to Eunwoo saying "HE'S MY BABY"
It was like saying a mother and son was dating (eugh)
All in all , she was such a pleasant person to have around.
She just thought it was a wonderful idea to use their marriage for her business benefit.
Oh and she hated the idea of both the couple's getting married together.
.
.
.
Nayeon, Myoryeon and Tern were out checking the wedding invitations and had to print out more for Nayeon who wanted to invite "business partners".

"Aren't marriages supposed to be with family and friends auntie?" Tern whisper asked to Baekhyun .
"Its hopeless to explain that to her" he whispered back and walked in the opposite direction , the alpha following him.
.
.
While Ten, Taeyong, Jeonghan and Yuta were out shopping for wedding dresses.
True to Winwin's words Yuta started crying the moment he saw Taeyong in the perfect dress.
There was nothing more to think about if Yuta had cried over it.
And Ten had fallen in love with one of the trailless wedding jumpsuit.
.
.
"Taeyong do you have any idea what this is?" Ten asked holding up a congradulations gift of theirs.
Jaehyun finished putting all the boxes away in the attic and came down .
"That's a skillet pan hyung. Alpha you are covered with dust bunnies" Taeyong said picking a tuft of dust from Jaehyuns hair.
"What do we need a skillet pan for?" Ten asked putting it away.
"Taeyong hyung you have a call from someone called Doyoung.." Yeseul, his cousin went into the kitchen, handed him the phone and ran back.
"When's gabby and Alina coming?" Yoona asked Johnny.
"She said two days before the wedding" Johnny replied putting away other disgustingly expensive yet useless gifts.
"Get home before dark you two" Jaehyun said shooing them away

The alpha and omega cousins were at their home since morning and now Jaehyun was tired of them. They giggled running out of the house.
Yuta was with Winwin of course.
"Only a week more to go.." Ten said smiling at the three.
Taeyong hugged him excitedly.
.
.
"What do you mean you want us to go somewhere?" Johnny asked. Baekhyun and Eunwoo had gathered the four of them together.
"We thought you should go on a trip before your marriage.."Eunwoo said sitting back in the sofa.
"You mean to medieval times.." Jaehyun said.
"The countryside is really good..you'll get to enjoy a lot I promise" Baekhyun said.
They wanted to send them away to some place which sounded like a creepy Buddhist temple.
"You mean you want to get us out of the way" Johnny said .
"You'll enjoy it. I promise." Baekhyun said smiling creepily.
Only Taeyong was happy with the idea, he loved peace and quiet.
.
.
.
"This. Is . Creepy" Jaehyun said standing in front of the huge ancient styled building.
"There's not even good reception" Ten put his phone in his pocket giving up.
"It looks haunted" Johnny said dull.
There was nothing but silence, the voice of birds chirping and the the sound of water flowing.
But Taeyong was excited. He crouched down near a bush taking photos of tiny white and yellow butterflies with his camera.
" I was waiting for you" a monk dressed in dark robes suddenly came out of nowhere.
Taeyong stood up , bowed to him and said something which sounded like ancient gibberish to the monk.
He smiled at the omega and gave the other three a neutral look.
"Ok.." Ten said.
Jaehyun was beyond confused.
"Follow me. I will introduce you to my niece. She will show you around." He said walking inside and the four followed.
A girl who looked completely out of place here was in the first room.
She looked like an alpha.
"Hi guys.." she said informally smiled.
"This is my niece Soyeon..she will show you to your rooms and everything else. I will meet you at evening" the monk said nodding naturally at the three and smiling only at Taeyong.
"What did you say to charm him?" Soyeon asked looking confused.
"I..just ..said..hello and introduced myself in local dialect.." Taeyong explained.
"Well...good for all of us..I never see him smiling..come on guys..Welcome to the 18th century" she smiled and rolled her eyes .
Johnny laughed.
"This is really so calm though" Jaehyun said following her his arms around a very happy Taeyong.

A/N : extremely rushed chapter.
Pardon me about the awkward character introduction of my readers.

Vote and comment

Saranghae lovelies~~~