14:會議

WARNINGS: overeations of Baekhyun,  fluff..fluff..fluff and a very annoyed Taeyeon(Taeyong's sister)this warnings is also for next chapter which is part 2 for this

"Don't you think you should tell your parents about me now? " Jaehyun asked the next day watching Taeyong behave like a total cat and snuggling Johnny.
"Whaaat?  You haven't told them yet?" Ten gave him a wide eyed look.
"I mean aunty would flip but I really think you should tell. " Johnny said knowing him very well.
The bell rang suddenly.
Jaehyun opened the door.
"Ayo what's up brother in law? ! " he was crushed into a hug from Taeyeon. She looked around and attacked Taeyong in a hug. They looked like kittens.
"Johnny are you sure they are not cats in human form? " Jaehyun asked still rubbing his ribs.
"You're back!! Why didn't you call? " Taeyong hugged her back.
"Oh it was a surprise and I'm never going back ever again..." she studied in chicago and lived with Johnny's parents.
"Wait a second..." she sniffed him"you smell weird?  Oh!" She noticed his mating mark and stood up to face Jaehyun growling.
"WHAT THE F-"
"Nonono don't kill him I had my heat" Taeyong held the taller girl from attacking his mate.
"O-ok you're scary" Ten had flinched and hid behind Jaehyun when she growled.
"Oh!ok..."she sat back with a smile like nothin' happened.

Suddenly Johnny got an idea.
"Hey yeonie~~there's this thing.." he said sitting down next to her. The other three gave the alpha a suspicious look.
"Yeah..... What'dya want? " she asked leaning away from him.
"Umm..so Taeyong hasn't told your parents yet..." Johnny said.
Taeyeon gave her brother a shocked pikachu face.
"Uh huh...I was wondering why mum was not overreacting. Really hyung? I'm sure he's not a murderer or somethin" Taeyeon asked walking around and grabbing a cookie from the shelf.
"You just tried to kill me.." Jaehyun said his voice almost a whisper.
"Hey! I was protecting my bro. I kinda like you. Don't worry." She said again attacking Ten now.
"Soo... I want you to give aunty a heads up..U know? " Johnny asked.
"Will do!.. I'll go over now. I'm taking Jun too" and just walked out of the flat.
"She's somethin'.  I like her" Ten said. Taeyong was still sitting on the carpet his brain processing.

Jun's house(which is right next to Chanbaek's house)

"Jun! Get the door"
"Yes mom!"
He opened the door and screamed. 
"Hey bu. Cool down you saw me a month ago" she took the full power of his hug.
"Hey I missed my best friend. Is that wrong? " he asked.
"Who is it Jun?  Oh..Taeyeon honey hii! You're back" the chinese omega gave her a bright smile.
"Hey aunty.  Can I borrow him for a while?  I'll bring him back in one piece..hopefully" Taeyeon asked her whispering the last part into his ear. The beta gave her a weird look.

"What's up? You look nervous..." Jun asked as they hid behind the bush for some reason.
"Oh! Haha well..I came back without calling...and uhh I'm not going back to America and umm...Taeyong hyung found his alpha and everything..so did Johnny hyung and I'm supposed to tell eomma.. " she ranted.

Jun gave her a puzzled look.
"Don't hit me with information like that!" He whined looking a bit wide eyed
"Taeyong hyung found his mate? "
"Yup!"
"Johnny hyung found his mate? "
"Uh-huh"
"Oooh are they hot? "
"Ummm Ten hyung definitely is.. I can't comment on Jae-hyung.. I'm an alpha"
"His name is Ten? "
"That's not the point...Jun"
"Wait a second...YOU'RE STAYING HERE? !"
"Uhh yes? "
"LIKE FOREVER FOREVER?  Like we can go to school together and everything?... and I can annoy you always? " Jun made puppy eyes.

Taeyeon smiled " Yes..yes..Wen JunHui I'm officially back.."
"YESSS YOURE BACK!!!"
"Shushh"
"Oh sorry we're hiding. Yayyy*in tiny*"
.
.
.
.
Baekhyun and Chanyeol was just back from work when the calling bell rang.
He opened the door to the creepy smiles of Taeyeon and Jun.
"Taeyeon...why don't you call? *sigh* why are you two smiling like that? " he let them in.
Taeyeon hugged Chanyeol. "Welcome back forever kiddo.." he stroked her hair.
"Forever? .. wait you knew about this Chanyeol? " the alpha gave his wife an awkward grin.
"Looks like you are sleeping on the couch tonight uncle.." Jun singsonged trying to ease the tension. Baekhyun giggled.
"Aunty... uhh why don't you sit down... you must be tired" Jun said and put him down on the sofa.
"And I'll get you some water" Taeyeon awkwardly hopped to the kitchen. At this point Chanyeol was confused too and sat down beside the omega.
Baekhyun glared at him. "I don't know what this is about right now..I swear" he said.

"How could he not tell me? ! I'm his mom!!" Baekhyun wailed walking around. Jun sipped water while Taeyeon and Chanyeol stared at each other.
"Babe...don't you think you are being too much? " Chanyeol asked softly.
Baekhyun turned around and clutched his heart dramatically.
Taeyeon rolled his eyes and crossed her arms. Jun continued sipping water and playing with the hem of his shirt. 
"Oh don't you roll your eyes at me young alpha and really Chanyeol...I'M OVERTEACTING? How could you say that? " Baekhyun smacked Taeyeon's head.
"Babe that's not what I meant..." Chanyeol sighed giving up and shrugged his shoulder giving poor Jun an apologetic look.
"What?  That I wouldn't be happy?  I'd be soo happy to see my omega son's mate...I mean he never dated anyone...I'm -I'm so happy.." and he started crying out of nowhere.
"Wait a second.. aunty you are happy?" Jun asked while Chanyeol rubbed his side.
"Of course I'm happy...I thought both my children were hopeless...oh"
"Excuse me what?  " Taeyeon looked offended.
"I want to see them right now. Taeyong and Johnny and everyone. Now!" Baekhyun was smiling and crying.
"But babe it's 8" Chanyeol tried to reason.
"I DON'T CARE. I WANT TO SEE THEM!"
"Mom... chill...ok I'll call them. I'll call them"

On call with Johnny

Hey hyung?

Oh hey! Who's crying? "

Uhh mom..

Why?

He's... happy..

He's crying because he is happy?

Yeah..
Anyway he wants to see all of you now!Not just them you and Ten hyung too..
And it's somewhere outside. Appa will send you adress.so don't come in pajamas

All of us? But why?

Byee..see ya

Wait what? Hello? Yeonie? Yeonie?

Call ended

"Who was it hyung? " Taeyong asked when Johnny cut the call.
"Umm Taeyeon..Aunty wants to meet us..umm all of us...somewhere outside.." Johnny was still processing the data in his brain.
"Wait..all of us? Is she scary? " Ten asked.
"Not really.."Taeyong said
"Lets get ready then...

A/N: i just adore Baekhyun. He's so frickin' cute. Await part 2

Like and comment
Wordcount: 1132

Saranghae lovelies~~