43: 我們的

2 months later

The pups were calm and nice. Ten was sure they had both inherited Johnny's personality.
He was still very tired though.
The pups drained him off energy and milk. Taeyong was tired too. All of them had bags underneath their eyes.

JohnTen and Jaeyong got back to the habit of sleeping together at their huge room with the pups in between Taeyong and Ten so that they wouldn't have to walk a mile to get to them if they cried.
Sometimes Yuwin would join them too.
.
.
Taeyong was lulling Mark to sleep ,rocking the pup in his hands and singing a lullaby.
Jaehyun watched the omega dreamily listening to the song.
Taeyong gave him a curious look at the stare and raised his head as a question.
"Nothing..you're just..beautiful" Jaehyun smiled and crept closer to him,put an arm around the omega and touched the pup's cheek gingerly.
Johnny came in holding an asleep Yeji in his arms. Ten was asleep.
Johnny lay Yeji down next to Ten and took Mark from Taeyong's and lay him down.
"Lets sleep. Yuta told us not us not to stay up" Johnny said . Jaeyong nodded and got ready for bed.
.
.
Ten nearly threw Mark down when he heard a loud scream of Taeyong from his bedroom.
"Tae?" He called. Mark was looking up at his mother with utmost interest , his brown eyes gleaming.
"Tae?" He knocked again. "I'm coming in" Ten said and went back to lay Mark down next to his sister.
He opened the door and saw Taeyong changing his shirt.
"Why did you scream?" Ten asked. Taeyong turned around. He looked red and flustered.
"Nothing hyung" he said and bent down to pick his discarded shirt.
"Don't lie..what is it?" He asked.
"I'll tell you hyung. Later. " Taeyong said and walked out , giving a kiss to both the pups before going to work.
.
.
"Kun hyung.." Taeyong held onto his coat during break time.
"Yes? You ok baby?" Kun asked.
"I want to ask you something. It's about me. My heat hasn't come yet and it's really late"..
.
.
"What was that about?" Ten asked in the evening after Taeyong had returned and catched him alone in the kitchen to talk to him.
"Hyung this morning when I changed my shirt, it had wet patches in the front. And my heat was really late I freaked out and asked Kun hyung. I'm pregnant" Taeyong answered voice soft and hugged Ten .
He hugged back.
"Really? Why are you not happy ?" Ten asked smiling.
"I am..I don't know ..how to tell Jaehyun hyung.." he fidgetted on his step,  and bit his lip.
"I'm here for that. That doesn't explain why you are lactating though..it's too early" Ten frowned stroking his hair. Taeyong smiled widely at that.
"It's because of the pups. He said that my body must have picked up distress signals from your wolf so.." Ten smiled at that.
"Phew . That's really a relief. Get ready to get your nipples tortured though" he giggled and Taeyong winced. The pups tongue was indeed rough, he learned later.

Imagine Jaehyun's shock when he came in at night after a tiring day and found Yeji suckling on his omega.
"What the..?" He asked looking from Ten and a nervous looking Taeyong.
"You're gonna have a pup of you own!!" Ten yelled out and threw an ultrasound photo on his face and went back to give attention to Johnny and Yuta who was playing with Mark . The two alpha's were already updated with the news .
Taeyong giggled. That was a bit too straightforward and Jaehyun was shocked.
"Come here" Taeyong ushered him close. Jaehyun sat next down to him.
"You're pregnant?" Jaehyun asked touching his tummy carefully without jostling the pup in his arms.
"I guess my wish came true. Are you happy?" Taeyong said smiling widely at him.
Jaehyun stole a kiss from the omega.
"Of course I'm happy" Jaehyun smiled and was about to give him another kiss but was kicked on his face by Yeji.
Jaehyun whined watching Taeyong laugh. She looked very happy too and continued to suckle.
"She said don't interrupt her dinner" Winwin laughed at Jaehyun's hurt face.
.
.
Mark was a very giggly pup , he rarely cried and enjoyed the company of everyone except Joy while Yeji cried a lot and didn't like alpha's of her mommy's nearby while was having her milk or otherwise for that matter . She didn't mind Yuta though.
Joy was one year old now and was very interested in Taeyong's bump. She disliked going near Mark even though he looked like a doll because the pup would start screaming and crying.
Baekhyun wanted to do a baby shower for his first grandchild but Taeyong had refused to his sadness.
The pups grew up well, Ten was still weak and would be a able to go back to work in 6 months. He liked staying in home because Taeyong was there .

And around Taeyong's sixth month Johnny and Jaehyun started talking alternative leave to take care of them.
The pups had started crawling around and already started mischief.
Yuwin got married and decided that they would go for a honeymoon before Taeyong's labour.
Like Ten Taeyong had difficulty putting on weight. It worried them more because Taeyong was young. That was two reason as to why everything could go bad , not mentioning the pups suckling him.
.
.
One of the hottest summer in Korea came around and their house became the only mega sized refrigerator in the whole locality.
Taeyong and Winwin couldn't take heat, at all.
Yuta would act like a five year old and playing football and other outdoorsy stuff Ten and Jaehyun loved.

Taeyong sat at the back of their house watching Yuta , Johnny, Taeyeon, Lucas, Hendery and some of the neighbours playing volleyball on the beach. Ten, Kun and Jungwoo was in the water holding Joy who jumped up and down in the water with a scream which sounded a lot like the baby version scream of Lucas.

Winwin , Doyoung and Taeyong sat in the air conditioned room looking after the active pups.
Winwin picked up Mark and put him on the air playing airplane watching the pup scream in glee.
Doyoung and Taeyong played with Yeji, occasionally annoying each other.

Jaehyun ran inside all of a sudden and kissed Taeyong .
The omega pushed him away slightly.
"You're sweating like a pig dude" Doyoung threw a chew toy at him trying to save his friend. Jaehyun didn't stop and continued to assault his omega with his favourite jellyfish kisses while pushing Doyoung away who tried to retaliate..
As opposed to Ten's pregnancy Taeyong became more calm and gentle if that was possible, he didn't have weirder cravings other than Lao Gan Ma paired off with weird stuff but got sick a lot. They had found out the pup was a boy and Doyoung had pre named the baby Jeno because Jungwoo got to pick Yeji's name.

"Ma!!" Mark yelled all of a sudden pointing to Taeyong.
The chaos around them stopped at the sudden outburst of the boy.
Winwin gasped.
"That's right ..he's your ma" the omega smiled .
Taeyong teared up. Mark had managed to say mama to Ten , dadda to Johnny and eomma to Winwin Now Taeyong ma too.
Yeji had called Jaehyun papa and Yuta very surprisingly something which sounded a lot like Oto-san much to the Japanese alpha's happiness.
"Come to ma markie pooh.." Taeyong took  Mark with a very cute one toothed smile in his arms .
Doyoung and Jaehyun went back to give attention to Yeji and her chew toy.
.
.
"Baby..you asleep?" Jaehyun asked later on after their friends had left except for Jungwoo and Joy.
"No.." Taeyong turned his face towards him.
"Am I taking good care of you?" Jaehyun asked pressing fluttering kisses down his neck to his bump.
"Yes. Too much" Taeyong smiled twirling his fingers in the alpha's hair.
"Are you happy?" He asked and Taeyong nodded truthfully. He was . Very happy. He had the most beautiful family and friends.
"Hey guys can I join you?" Johnny came inside leaving Jungwoo and Ten together for one night.
"Sure.." Taeyong moved over slightly .
He was cuddled in between the two alpha's .
Their hands played with his bump. Jeno didn't kick a lot . Taeyong could feel his movements but feeling it for others was very rare.
Taeyong whined slightly. He couldn't sleep in his comfortable positions anymore because of his bump. He worked short hours until his 4th month and whenever he went out people had the habit of starting at him, cooing how cute he was and sometime even to touch his bump much to Jaehyun's dismay.

If the alpha's were protective and territorial during Ten's pregnancy it doubled during Taeyong's.
"You need something?" Johnny asked massaging his back.
"Can you two scent me hyungs?" He asked. Jaehyun and Johnny immediately obliged putting their nose to the omega's neck . Taeyong sighed in comfort . The omega felt the baby move about more.
"Ooh" he let out a voice when the baby kicked harshly for the first time against Jaehyun's arms.
"He kicked yay" Johnny smiled and continued to scent him. Jaehyun hummed a tune lulling the omega off to sleep.

A/N: today's double update.
Enjoy guys

Like and comment

Saranghae lovelies~~~