22: For you

Warnings: over cuteness, excessive pampering and mentions of murder.

Taeyong was surprised on the next day to find the three of them more clingier than usual. He was awoken from open mouthed jellyfish kisses from Jaehyun by 10. It was a Sunday after all and they all woke up late or so Taeyong thought.
Johnny,Jaehyun and Ten had woke up at 5 in the morning and discussed their plan. It was easy to kill him sure. Jaehyun had enough connections to get it done but..they wanted to know what was actually up with that guy.
Turns out Jaehyun had connections with a whole gang for stuff like this,after all he was the C.E.O of a company.
The gang was called Got7 and their leader Jaebum owned Jaehyun his life and they were good friends.
Mark, a member of their pack/gang was a spy and he agreed to investigate about him.
.
.
.
Taeyong was surprised when he opened the door and got a crushing hug from Lucas and MinJi at the same time.

"Get away peasants, Queen Doyoung demands his cuddles" He shoved away Lucas and MinJi to the side and gave Taeyong another hug.
"Guys? What are you doing here?" Taeyong smiled cuddling Doyoung back. Jungwoo rammed into him next giving him a smooch.
Meanwhile Lucas went to attack Ten and got a glare from Johnny and tried to pull him off.
Jaehyun leaned on a chair behind smiling at Taeyong. He suddenly got a call so he walked away.

"Hello Jaehyun. This is Mark , I got some information about this guy, his name is Yang Hyun-suk. He was a well known criminal as YG ,10 years ago for rape and human trafficking of young omega's and the he has some important people in helping him hide. I don't think they'll be much bothered with his death though." Mark said after a few hours of investigation.
"Thank you very much Mark hyung"
"Call if you need anything Jaehyun"
"I will"

"Jaehyun Hyung? What are you doing here? Come on.. " Taeyong barged in dragged him to the living room.
.
.
.
Johnny really liked Lucas, he did really, he would have been more happy if the guy kept his hands off Ten. Jungwoo didn't seem to mind either. But Jungwoo did notice Johnnys glare and decided to help by getting in between Ten and Lucas. Johnny mouthed a thank you at him and Jungwoo nodded happily leaning onto his alpha's shoulder.

"Uhm there's something we have to tell you guys..." Jungwoo said smiling shyly after some time.
Lucas nodded and put his hands around the omega.
All of them watched the couple in interest especially Taeyong with big deer eyes.
"So..Jungwoo has been feeling bad for the past few weeks so...we went to the doctor and..he's 2 months pregnant" Lucas said toning down his voice for once in his life.
"WHAT?!Bitch you never spill the tea!" Ten said trying to sound mad before Jungwoo attacked him in a hug.
"Congradulations Hyung..." Taeyong smiled .
"Thank you my baby. You're so cute. Lucas please help me kidnap him..Jaehyun please let me kidnap him.." Jungwoo ruffled the younger omega's hair and cooed at him.
"I'm afraid we need him too Jungwoo" Ten said watching Jaehyuns face. He didn't socialise very well with people. Taeyong noticed his awkward behaviour too and kept close to him.

After lunch all of them left except for Doyoung as Taeil had promised to pick him up later.
"I thought you would forget" Doyoung said plainly once Taeil arrived .
"Not this time bunny" he gave him a hug.
"Jaehyun it'll be done" Taeil said once before he went and Jaehyun nodded.
"What will be done?" Taeyong asked confused .
"Nothing..Taeyong shall we make Pasta for dinner?" Ten suddenly intervened.
.
.
.
Taeyong was surprised at evening to find a commotion outside. There were police, detectives and rest of the people there.
"Ill be right back" Jaehyun said and walked to them. Johnny and Ten were talking to Paul.
"Umm what happened halmeoni?" Taeyong asked Kibum.
"Oh that strange man from the last house was found murdered" he said.
"Murdered?" Taeyong asked a bit of fear in his voice.
"Taeyong lets go inside" Jaehyun called as he turned around and saw people dispersing.
"See you later child" he nodded at him as Taeyong bowed before walking away.
Jaehyun put his arms around his waist comfortingly as they walked in. Taeyong was troubled the whole day as the other three pretended like nothing had happened.
That night they slept in their own rooms as JohnTen wanted some quality time (Ahem!). Taeyong lay awake near Jaehyun's thigh as he typed on his laptop.

"You got him killed didn't you?" Taeyong accidentally blurted out his thoughts.
"What?" Jaehyun looked at him.
Taeyong sat up.
"That old alpha. You got him killed right?" He asked looking straight into the alpha's eyes .

Jaehyun sighed and put down his laptop on the side before hugging the omega.
"No. Answer me Hyung" he cried pushing him away lightly.

"Baby..you, Ten and Johnny matter to me the most and I'll do anything to keep you away from harm..and I mean anything" Jaehyun's eyes hardened and he gave Taeyong a determined look.
"But..but..he didn't hurt me..or the hyungs.." he sniffed now allowing himself to be taken into Jaehyun's arms.
"He may not have but...Doyoung,Jungwoo and Ten had the same nightmare about you.. and I mean exactly the same. It meant something and I would not wait until something happened" Jaehyun kissed his face and emitted his scent to calm him down.
Taeyong stopped crying .
"But alpha..what if he never meant to do anything?" He asked basking in his scent .
"Then...he deserved it..I found out a few things about him before I did anything..he is a criminal and is accused for the rape and trafficking of many omega's" Jaehyun explained stroking his fingers through the youngest black silky hair.
"Oh.." Taeyong said relaxing further into him.
"What was his name?" Taeyong casually asked closing his eyes when Jaehyun pressed a few kisses to his neck.
"Mm Yang Hyun-Suk..now let's stop talking about him..I feel like I haven't been like this with you for years" he whispered into his ears. Taeyong turned red and whimpered when Jaehyun stroked his thighs gently.
"Alpha.." Taeyong whined as he was put on the bed a pair of red eyes looking longingly at him.
"I love you alpha" he stroked the elders hair.
"I love you too Lee Taeyong..and I would bring the world to your feet if you asked for it.." he caught the youngest lips in a sweet kiss.
"You have already given me the whole world Hyung" Taeyong sat on Jaehyun's legs obediently as he pulled him up .
"Hmm?" Jaehyun asked kissing over the blooming purple and red marks on his pale skin.
"You are my whole world alpha" Taeyong smiled at him.
Jaehyun's eyes turned normal and he gave him a crushing hug.

"My cheesiness is sticking to you baby...mm Jellyfish kiss.." Jaehyun said playfully and came closer.
"No..no jellyfish kiss..alpha! No! NOO!" He giggled and grimaced at the same time feeling the older biting at his cheek.
"Eww" Taeyong fake cried still giggling and wiped away the wetness on his cheek.

"Stop lying. You love it"
"I don't . I hate jellyfish "
"So you hate me"
"You're not a jellyfish. You're my alpha"
"Your alpha?"
"Yes..are you not?"
Jaehyun smiled at his pointy face. "Yes I am . Only yours"
They were about to lean in  for a kiss when they heard a loud high pitched moan/scream from Ten from their bedroom.
Taeyong turned red and Jaehyun guffawed.
"JOHNNY DON'T KILL MY BEST FRIEND AND KEEP IT DOWN. THERE IS A BABY HERE" Jaehyun shouted still laughing at Taeyong's face.

"Ok!" They replied together and they yet heard another high pitched moan.

"I don't think we'll be able to sleep tonight. I want you baby.." Jaehyun giggled cooing at the omega's more red face.
Taeyong slapped him and lay down hiding under the blanket.
"No..I'm tired.." the omega muttered when Jaehyuns hands started to get naughty again.
"Aw..ok..you're worth the wait" Jaehyun threw himself down next to him.
Taeyong turned to him and cuddled into his chest.
"Alphaa..." he made puppy eyes
"Yess?" Jaehyun stroked his face fondly.
"Kiss me"
"I'm tired" Jaehyun smirked trying to taking revenge.
"Now!"
"You should be glad I'm weak for you, you brat" Jaehyun pinched his nose.
"I'm not a brat. Kisshy me?" Taeyong's aegyo could melt a rock so you can imagine Jaehyun's condition then.
"Anything for you, my love ..."

A/N: *dances around* I killed him. YAYYY.
Also, JohnTen making pups
And a very soft Jaehyun. ..

Enjoy my tubbies..

Vote and comment~~

Saranghae lovelies~~~