36: ความสุข

The last two days before the wedding are probably the worst. You have trials, photo shoots, different pre-wedding parties and receptions.
To make it even worse, Jaehyuns mother had arranged two parties and then made everyone especially Baekhyun mad by not including Sorn in the list, saying she apparently forgot.

Taeyong was bored and clung to Chanyeol's arms like he always did when his father had business meetings in the past.
There were a few people dancing .
Ten was sitting in the corner of the room playing rock paper scissors with Taeyeon.
And Johnny was with his flower girl cousins.

"Taeyong?" Chanyeol called.
"Yes papa?" He asked.
"Shall we dance? Like old times?" He asked taking his son's hands.
Taeyong nodded happily.
They slow danced, Taeyong's head rested on his fathers shoulder.
"I'm so happy you found the life you wanted. I feel like its just yesterday I held you in my arms swaddled in pink blankets" Chanyeol said trying his best not to cry and inhaled his pups scent like for the last time.
"Papa..." he said trying to look at Chanyeol's face who was trying to hide it.
The alpha may have tried to be calm about letting his omega son but the truth was he was more sad than Baekhyun.
"Papa I'm not going away..nothing will change" he said knowing his father very well.
"I know..but I feel like 18 years passed away too quickly and I'm sorry if I wasn't a very good dad" he said.
"Papa don't say that. You're the best dad anyone can have" Taeyong hugged him and they continued dancing.

"May I borrow him dad?" Jaehyun suddenly said smiling at both of them.
"Sure." Chanyeol smiled and kissed Taeyong's fingers before handing his hand to Jaehyuns' .
He watched them walking to Eunwoo and Myeoryeon.

Baekhyun joined him and Chanyeol put an arm around him kissing his forehead.
"Out baby is perfect Baekie..." Chanyeol said watching his son laugh happily.
"He is.." Baekhyun said noticing that Chanyeol was about to choke up tears and walked to the balcony .
Taeyeon was walking through and saw them.
"Dad why are you crying?" She asked. She was more close to her father despite the usual alpha children being attached to mothers.
"Please don't get married anytime soon Yeonie" Chanyeol cried hugging his daughter.
"Gee I won't. I'll annoy you two for a long long time. Don't cry dad. I'll tell hyung and then you'll worry him" she said dabbing tissues on his face.
Baekhyun watched them with a smile and left them alone.
.
.
.
Yuta was with the rest of their friends planning a non boring, loud and cheerful friends only party.
Kun was firm on the no-alchol rule and Winwin agreed. He had the fright of his life last time.
Doyoung was looking forward to douse Taeyong in Orange juice.
They came to the party after signing their marriage certificates.

As expected the party was awesome. Minji and Doyoung successfully bathed Taeyong in Orange juice and Lucas screamed in laughter which would have got a notice alert . Julia and their family was there.

After the party everyone was dead tired. Only Doyoung stayed behind to spend time with Taeyong.
Jungwoo was asleep when he left
"You're going to be Jung Taeyong from tomorrow evening" Doyoung said cuddling his best friend in his arms.
"Have you thought about getting married?" Taeyong asked playing with the fabric of Doyoungs shirt .
"Yes. But we are in no hurry. I want to settle down with my job Taeil said he wants to get married after we have our first child.  " Doyoung giggled. He had got the chance to sing for a film and got a job in SM entertainment.
"Eh? " Taeyong asked in confusion at Taeil's wish.
"I hope you will have twin babies" Doyoung said kissing his hair.
"Why?" He asked blushing a little
"It'll be cute. Just so" they smiled at each other.
There was silence for about 10 minutes.
"Is he good in bed?" Doyoung asked all of a sudden.
Taeyong screeched and hit him.
"Aw come on..tell!" Doyoung whined tickling him slightly.
Taeyong nodded and covered his face on the pillow.
Doyoung laughed like a maniac.
Taeyong started hitting him with a pillow and it turned into a pillow fight.
They lay down again breathing heavily , their hair wild.
"I'm so glad you are my best friend bunny" Taeyong said .
"Same kitty" he said limbs tangling together as they drifted to sleep in each others arms.
.
.
.
The next morning came quickly . They woke up early and started getting ready for the photo shoot.
Which meant they got to see the venue for the first time. Johnny and Jaehyun went first as Sorn and Tern were intent that both the omega's should gave the Thai pre-wedding rituals.
When they came to the venue Taeyong screamed.
"Oh my god auntie...its amazing" Ten was shell shocked and gave her a hug.
"Thank you dear. Baekhyun helped me a lot too" she said caressing the head of a near to tears Taeyong
"It's perfect!!!" Yoona and Yeseul screamed hugging a shook Taeyong.
"Come now. We need to be on schedule" Sorn said . She had a walkie talkie and a earpiece attacked to her hair.

The photoshoot was cute. Actually forget that . It was totally uwu.
Taeyong wore a blue dress Eunwoo had gifted him and his engagement ring.

Jaehyun wore a matching lilac suit.
Ten wore a champagne dress familiar to Taeyong's gifted by Myoryeon

Johnny wearing a the same coloured suit.

Tern and Taeyong whooped behind the screens as the couple did different poses according to the photographer.

Ten and Taeyong had to do the same pose about 10 times where they held hands smiling at each other.
And one of Jaehyun and Johnny back against each other. It was hard because they had to keep a neutral expression and the giggles of Taeyong and Ten didn't help.
Hell broke loose when the couples were asked to kiss for a photo.
JohnTen did it without a moment's hesitation of course and Jaehyun and Lucas wolf whistled at them.
Taeyong being naturally shy, took a while to do it.
"Baby just look at me. How we always kiss. Pretend they are not here " Jaehyun said.
Taeyong nodded and Jaehyun leaned forward for the kiss.
Tern cheered loudly earning looks from the hotel staff.

Time passed quickly. Taeyong never expected himself to be so nervous and Ten kept downing pink champagne.

In the afternoon the omega's slipped into their wedding dress and had another photo shoot with the flower girls.
While Johnny and Jaehyun had one with Yuta, Taeyeon, Tern, Lucas and Taeil.
Then they were send away to rest .

Taeyong fell backwards on the bed in the hotel where Yuta and Jaehyun were already passed out hugging each other. Yuta was awoken from the jostle of the bed and dragged the omega's body up to lie in between them.
Jaehyun awoke when the omega's scent invaded his nose and put his arms around him.
"Hey there...tired?" Yuta asked .
Taeyong nodded .
"Did you have anything to eat?" Jaehyun asked him . Taeyong was becoming thinner the past few days.
"Umm does a caviar count?" Taeyong asked sheepishly . Yuta have him a look.
"You are not starving yourself on your wedding day. I'll get you something" Yuta said and got off the bed.
Taeyong didn't protest because he wouldn't take no for an answer .
"A few more hours.." Jaehyun muttered looking at Taeyong with hearts in his eyes.
Taeyong moved in closer and closed his eyes smiling to a short sleep.
Because he was awoken by Yuta to make him eat his favourite PB&J  sandwich.

Ten rested on Johnny's chest who was also half asleep on a chair.
"You ok?" Johnny asked noticing his silence.
"Yup. I feel a bit sad about losing my last name now" Ten said frowning.
Johnny laughed." You will never lose it. Because that is your true identity . Never stop being Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul" he said kissing his forehead.
"Ugh don't make me cry..I'd give my brain for you alpha" he said grinning.
Johnny laughed.
"Did you two have lunch?" Tern asked coming through the door.
Both of them nodded.
"Ok. Rest well" he said and closed the door.

A/N: WAHHH 2 MORE HOURS TO GO!!..IN ...FANFICTION SPACE TIME.
ENJOYY

Like and comment

Sarnghae lovelies~~