13:아가

"I don't want to leave him but something really important came up " Jaehyun said frustrated running around.
"Hey iit's fine.  I took a leave today ok?" Ten comforted him.  Johnny had already left.
"I'll be back as soon as it is over I swear" Jaehyun said again while trying to put on his suit in a hurry.  Ten tied his necktie and sent him off.  Taeyong was still not awake and it was the 3rd day of his heat.  His condition got worse after the first day and he almost cried himself to sleep or fainted every time.  There seemed to be nothing the others could do to help.  Well Jaehyun could help but..

Ten sighed feeling bad watching the younger omega whimper and twitch around in his sleep. He stroked his face and kissed his forehead.  He had to get through somehow but his conditions kept getting worse. His temperature kept going up and he threw up literally everything he ate. Yet the doctor said it was normal.
"HOW IS THIS NORMAL? !" Ten growled to himself watching the frail and pale body of the boy.
"Ten hyung? " Taeyong called out in his tiny voice.
"Hey baby..feeling any better? " he asked holding his hand.
Taeyong shook his head in a no.
"Where's Jaehyun hyung? " Taeyong asked sensing a lack of his scent.
"He had to go to his office for something very important. He'll be right back ok? " Ten said in his soothing omega voice which usually calmed another omega.
Taeyong nodded but was obviously sad.
"Shall we change your clothes?  You're drenched" Ten asked and helped Taeyong sit up. As soon as Taeyong stood a pain shot up his stomach making him groan and fall back onto the bed.
"Shh just sit there" Ten hugged him watching tears forming in the other's eyes. Taeyong rubbed his closed fist on his eyes wiping away his tears. Ten came back and helped him change his clothes.
Taeyong was not only very sick but also very uncomfortable with his body changes. He thought it was disgusting but Jaehyun kept on telling him he was beautiful.
Taeyong lay back on the bed wishing he could die.
"Hyung? Cuddle with me? " Taeyong asked making his usual puppy eyes. Ten lied down with him and both of them cuddled to sleep.

Jaehyun's pov

Really? What is wrong with this guy?  He just won't give up. Jeonghan looks like he was going to die. His brother, Joshua and his beta friend Dokyeom was also outside. They had to leave their marriage preprations and rush over here. I wondered if Taeyong was fine. After watching him suffer for the past two days, his wolf just taunted him to give in and make it better for all of them.  Gosh I want to kill this guy. I sighed once more and folded my arms together increasing my glare. Suddenly Jeonghan stood up giving me a shock.
"We closed the deal with you Mr.Kim. You have no right to barge into our building and cause problems like this. Please  get out!" He used a strict voice and another sectetary Taeil and me alike stared at Jeonghan. He never raises his voice.
"Your building? ! Who do you think you are you filthy omega? You think you own me? " he raised his voice and  moved forward raising his arms to slap him. Jeonghan winced and hugged his laptop
I stood up and grabbed his arm on instinct.
"Don't you fucking dare touch him. Get the fuck out of here before I the authorities. Guards show him his way out" I threw his hands down watching the guards pull him out.

"You have an omega Mr.Jung?  He will suffer for this" he muttered at me before leaving.

I gritted my teeth and slapped my table.
"Jeonghan go home. I'll send him home too" Taeil said and patted Jeonghan on his back who was watching him in worry.
Jeonghan nodded before walking out.
"Jaehyun-ah he-"
Taeil was cut off by Jaehyun's mobile ringing.
Jaehyun looked at the screen and picked up Ten's call.
"Yes Ten? "
"JAEHYUN PLEASE GET HOME QUICK. PLEASE HURRY UP. " Ten cut the call. He was screaming and crying at the same time.
"Hello?  Ten?  Ten? SHIT!" He put his phone down giving Taeil a panicked look.
"Hyung I-" Jaehyun started.
"Go" Taeil said and Jaehyun ran.
End of Jaehyun's p.o.v

When he reached his apartment and opened the door he found crying voices again now of Ten.
He ran into his room.
Ten turned towards him. "His temperature is 108 Jaehyun. I don't think we have another choice" Ten said.
Taeyong looked at Jaehyun.
"Alpha..." he managed to put his arms up whimpering.
"I'll take care of him Ten. I promise I won't do anything without his consent" Jaehyun promised taking Taeyong's arma in his.
"I know you won't.  I'll be in their apartment. You'll feel better baby" Ten kissed his forehead before closing the door and leaving.
"Alpha" Taeyong called out again. Jaehyun crawled over him somehow managing to caress his boiling hot skin.
"I'll take care of you baby" Jaehyun said and kissed him.
"Can I? " Jaehyun asked.
"Please hyung...." Taeyong nodded his head.
Jaehyun removed his hoodie he was wearing . Taeyong blushed underneath him trying to cover himself with his arms.
"Shh baby let me see you" Jaehyun soothed kissing him and put his arms away.
"So beautiful omega" Jaehyun's eyes wandered over his naked body hands coming up to gingerly touch his sensitive neck.
Taeyong whined and squirmed underneath him . Jaehyun took off his clothes too. Taeyong blushed but watched him in awe.
Jaehyun put one of his legs in between his thighs . Taeyong arched his back when he rubbed against his clothes wetness.
"Alpha please...." Taeyong begged for more.
He bent down and kitten licked gently over his neck and the middle of his chest,occasionally biting down here and there. He then kissed him again and his hands went up playing with his left nipple. Taeyong moaned into the kiss his fair skin become more red every second. The alpha went down again and took one of the perky pink nipple into his mouth causing the omega to arch his back and moan.
"Alpha..alpha..." he gasped as he started sucking on them.
Jaehyun bent down and bit into the sensitive flesh of his neck and his alpha took over.

.
.
.

"You feeling better now? " Jaehyun asked pulling him into the tub along with him.
"I feel completely fine now..." Taeyong smiled at him their bare bodies touching. Jaehyun handled Taeyong like he was made of glass. Even when his alpha took over, he was nothing but gentle.
"Hmmm" Taeyong closed his eyes and relaxed into his chest when Jaehyun licked his raw mating mark.
"Alpha when can I mark you back? " Taeyong asked while Jaehyun washed him. "Whenever you feel like baby.." Jaehyun kissed his pink cheeks. Taeyong nodded feeling blissed out.

Taeyongs P.O.V

I stood in front of the bedroom mirror looking at the mark on my neck. It made me feel happy and warm. I was wearing only one of Jaehyun's hoodie.
Jaehyun backhugged him.
"You should wear my clothes more. You're mine" Jaehyun scented him tickling his neck. Taeyong giggled.
"Such a baby" Jaehyun cooed turning him to face him and hugged the smaller male.

"I don't think anymore" Taeyong blushed saying that.
"Noo you'll always be our baby" Jaehyun looked at him and rubbed their nose together.
"Aren't you hungry? " Jaehyun asked. Taeyong nodded frantically.
"Alpha...I want Ten hyung" Taeyong said while Jaehyun gave him a piggyback ride.
"Ahh so my use is over now huh? " Jaehyun teased making a sad face placing him on a chair.
"Hyungie...not like that.." Taeyong pouted and the alpha ruffled his hair.

Ten came rushing in as soon as he got the call.  "Ouh baby...feeling better now? " Ten asked and Taeyong nodded happily. Ten cooked him a noodle dish while Jaehyun put the bed  sheets and clothes in the washing machine.
Ten made him take a medicine before he ate.
"What was that? " Taeyong asked after taking it.
"Birth control...so.. how was it? " Ten replied.
"What was what? "
"Oh you know what I mean. How was your first? Is he good in bed?  "
"HYUNG DON'T ASK QUESTIONS LIKE THAT!" Taeyong blushed and slapped the older omega's arms.
"Oh come on...fine" Ten laughed at Taeyongs shocked pikachu face.

Taeyong ate the food happily and the three of them cuddled until Johnny came back at4.
He was surprised to see the mark on Taeyongs neck.
"Well congradulations you two" Johnny smiled hugging Ten.
Taeyong hid his face and Jaehyun laughed.

A/N: OYYYY THEY'RE MATED!!!!! Hehehe. I'M SO HAPPY I'M GONNA CRY.

COMMENT AND VOTE GUYS!! IT'S AN ORDER FROM GOD MORK LEE🤣🤣
Enjoy!

Saranghae lovelies~~~