16:ของฉันและของเรา

3 months had passed...
Jeonghan and Seungcheol had got married. The omega had forced Taeyong and Ten to be his flower boys with Joshua as the bride's maid.

Taeyeon started going to school and mutilated nearly half of the bullies in the school. All omega's drooled after her but she ignored them.  She had already met her mate in Chicago and that would were she would go back.

Jun met his mate Minghao.  The beta had a crush on him since pre-school and Taeyeon forced him to talk to the alpha.

And Doyoung...he met his mate Taeil too when Jaehyun had his birthday party at their house. Safe to say Taeil was whipped.

While.. Jaeyong and JohnTen sold the apartment Johnny and Taeyong used to live in because they never used it. 
Tern, Ten's brother also visited them for a week and may have had a slight crush on Johnny despite the fact that he was an alpha. (Tern defines us).

(I never told you what Jaehyun's business was.  It's a fashion company. U know?  Modelling and designing and stuff) Johnny dropped out of business school and became the co-owner of Jaehyun's Korean company, with the new branch Johnny's Fashion Evaluation Company(yup.I did that) where he enjoyed judging others fashion. 

Ten got a sudden interest in law and started going to law school. He wouldn't give up until he became a lawyer.
Taeyong just wanted the two months to be over so that he could graduate...

"Tae you look stressed.." Ten said looking up at him putting down his glasses behind huge stacks of law books.
"What? ! No..maybe yes! Hyung...help" he suddenly ran to him
"For what? " he gave his full attention to the younger omega.
"Well...we are having prom in a month...and..I don't know what to wear.." Taeyong gave Ten puppy eyes.
"Well did you tell Jaehyun? "
"Of course I did..he's my date.."
"Good! Let's go raid shops!"

As much as this might sound surprising, Taeyong hated shopping for long time and Ten would just not get out. They spent nearly 8 hours going from one boutique to another and ended up buying everything that wasn't a prom outfit.
Taeyong was nearly on the verge of tears when Johnny's top designer employee, an alpha called Sehun offered to make an outfit for him.
Ten did manage to get him few jewellery though.

"Where were you two? You didn't take your mobile... " Johnny asked as soon as they came home. Taeyong groaned and leaned on Jaehyun.
"Ah we went shopping for Taeyong's prom..." Ten sat down with his book again.
"Oh! Hyung's here were thinking someone abducted you.." Taeyeon came out of nowhere reading Ten's book. She was a frequent visitor.
"Why are you reading that Yeon? " Johnny asked.
"Only people with brains would want to read it Johnny..I wouldn't blame you.." Ten replied for her and proceeded to explain some terms to her.

That night

Ten lay on Johnny's arms watching Taeyong sleeping soundly next to him. They were all in JohnTen's bedroom. Jaehyun was focused on the movie.
"Have you ever wonderd if we could be a pack? " Ten suddenly blurted out catching the attension of both the alpha's.  "I have..." Jaehyun said jumping on top of Johnny making him gasp for breath.
"You're so clingy..." Johnny said putting his arm around Jaehyun.
"Don't pretend you don't like it bro" Jaehyun teased. Ten giggled.
"You like affection even more than Taeyong does" Ten joined hugging them both.
"Well..I have never thought about being a pack but now that I do...it'd be so nice" Johnny grinned. All three of their eyes turned to Taeyong.
"We're too fond of him.." Ten smiled stroking his cheek.
"Well..he desrves it.." Johnny said.
"We should definitely be a pack" Jaehyun sighed rolling down from top of the taller alpha.
"Then let's " Ten sat up his eyes gleaming.
"Everything should like...be a surprise on Taeyong's graduation day" Jaehyun too sat up.
"He might cry though" Johnny too sat up grinning.
"It's gonna be happy tears... Isn't that good? " Ten smiled. 
"I'm gonna call our lawyer now!" Jaehyun ran to get his mobile.
"Well...isn't he excited? " Johnny laughed. Ten climbed on his lap.
"I love you all" he teared up.
"Why are you crying for that? " Johnny kissed away his tears.