48: epilogue

Year 2220

Their neozone promotions had finally ended and SM arranged a one day trip for Nct and WayV near the beachside of Busan for them.
A couple sat on the beach their fingers laced together.
"I keep having the feeling I've been with you here before. I really don't feel like I met you 8 years ago" Jaehyun said watching Taeyong inhale the air , his eyes closed , a small relaxed smile on his lips.
"We must have been together here in our past life " Taeyong said leaning into him.
"I'm sure we were. Because I'll certainly find you in my next life too omega" Jaehyun said . Their foreheads touched enjoying each other's company.
"I love you alpha" Taeyong said.
"I love you more"

"HEY LOVEBIRDS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! " both of them turned around to see Ten and Johnnh clinging onto each other. They had been away for too long.
"Nothing hyung..I get the feel that we were here before" Jaehyun said looking up at him. The couple settled down next to them.
"I thought it was just me . Its kinda creeping me out though" Ten shuddered and cuddled into Johnny's chest. The alpha put his arms around him warming him up.
Taeyong stood up and walked into the waved dipping his leg into the water. Jaehyun joined him and backhugged him, both of them staring into the distance.
A quick memory passed through their head at the same time - about the end of their past life together .
"Yeah I'm pretty sure now" Jaehyun said coolly . Taeyong giggled softly.

A/N: okey dokey guys. My next book will be their next life. Check it out in about 2 or 3 hours .

Vote and comment

Saranghae lovelies~~~

This was a long ass ride