23: ตกลง

"Oh my god Ten that is ridiculous! Can't I have a life of my own without asking you before doing anything?!" Johnny yelled back after hearing Ten's taunts for over an hour.

"Oh you ask me before doing anything huh?! I'm sorry I. Did. Not. Know. That " Ten threw down the towel.

"Oh my god guys...stop. Why are you fighting over such a silly thing?" Jaehyun sighed and threw his sandwich into the trash.

"I can't do this right now..." Johnny softened his voice and went into his room.

"Oh! Alright! You just wait. Just watch you fucker and Jaehyun..MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS. Now come on" Ten took his bag and went out.

"What're you getting mad at me for Ten? Taeyong sweetie bye!! I'll pick you up after work " he said following Ten in a hurry.

"Ok alpha." Taeyong's tiny voice muttered out from the kitchen.

"You'll do shit Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul!" Johnny opened his room, bellowed out once more and closed it again.
A far off and slightly muffled 'fuck off Johnathan!' was heard from outside.

Taeyong winced and poked his head out of the kitchen .
Jaehyun had left before their fight had escalated . He sighed and drank his coffee.
Johnny came out and saw Taeyong's uncomfortable look.

"Hey...Tae? It's nothing alright? I'll drop you on my way to work" Johnny crouched down before him, gave him a comforting smile and patted his hand before getting up.
Taeyong nodded and gave him a gentle smile.
Taeyong couldn't help but worry all day and was distracted while working.
"Hey yong? You alright?" JaeJoong asked sitting down next to him during lunch break.
"Huh? Yes hyung . Why?" He cut out of his thoughts an looked at him.
"Well..you seemed very distracted today..." the alpha said looking at him.
"Oh..I'm so sorry..I didn't mean to worry you Hyung" Taeyong pushed away his lunch as he didn't have an appetite.
"You know you can tell me anything right Tae?" He put an arm over Taeyong's slightly smaller ones.
"Well.." he sighed. "Its just that Johnny and Ten fought today and I..feel ..worried.." he confided moving closer to the older male.

"Is it the first time they're fighting? You've been together for about a year right? " JaeJoong asked putting his arm around the omega's shoulders .
"11 months..and yes it is the first time..in front of us..at least" Taeyong answers sipping his strawberry milk.
"Well I see no problem here..they must have started fighting for some silly reason and it's completely healthy for new mates to argue..they'll be ok today itself I promise.." JaeJoong stroked his hair comfortingly and gave him a sweet smile.

"You sure hyung?" Taeyong smiled back feeling as if a weight was off his heart.

"Hey. I'm a married man. I know some stuff. Now eat your food or I'll tell on you to Jaehyun" JaeJoong pulled the food closer to Taeyong.
"Meanie" Taeyong pouted and picked up his chopsticks reluctantly.
JaeJoong laughed.
.
.
.
"Johnny where is Ten?" Jaehyun asked after he and Taeyong came home. Johnny was sitting on the couch drinking beer and watching a freaking football game.
"How would I know where he is?" Johnny asked glumly and took a sip from his beer.
Jaehyun sighed and returned to Taeyong who was in his office room , sitting on the table and biting his nails.
"Tae..don't do that" Jaehyun pulled away his red fingers away from his mouth.
"What'd he say hyung? I'm worried. Ten Hyung can be stupid sometimes.." Taeyong frowned and started biting his nails again.
"Taeyong-ah don't say things like that...he's your hyung. But you do have a point" Jaehyun taunted him and pulled his arms away again and hugged him. He tried calling some of Ten's friends and tried to find out if anyone saw him.

They did try calling him, many times and tried chatting too but he just would not respond.

Taeyong completely freaked out 10 minutes later when he tried calling the Thai omega again and it said the phone was switched off and Johnny would not budge.

Jaehyun was losing his mind with Johnny's attitude, the worry for Ten and the constantly worried Taeyong. The omega actually looked like he would have a heart attack any minute
"Tae..I'll try to go and find him..you don't worry..and seriously stop biting your nails, I will smack you" he pulled his arms away the hundredth time .
"Seriously Johnny. You know how stubborn Ten is..what if he does something stupid?" Jaehyun said grabbing his keys starting to feel mad.
"Not my problem..."was the reply he got.

Now, if someone asks, Johnny did not give a worried glance once Jaehyun left, nope, not at all.
.
.
.
"Hyung now they're both not picking up their phone..please do something" Taeyong rushed after Johnny as he walked around.
"Tae don't be so worried. And anyway I can't leave you alone" Johnny was worried out of his mind. The clock was about to strike 9.
"I will be worried..How can I not be worried? Hyung I'll be fine..please go find him please" Taeyong pleaded his voice breaking a little.
Now, Johnny couldn't say no to his little friend brother's teary doe eyes could he? No one could.
So he too went on the search for his mate..
.
.
.
After nearly driving himself crazy , going to all the places Ten usually went to..he had the brilliant idea of going to Lucas's and Jungwoo's home. They had been called before but both of them were lying weasels and everybody in their friend group knew that.
It didn't help that it started raining too.
Jaehyun, brilliant Jaehyun, decided to walk around to find his friend and you know how that would have been.
While Taeyong continued eating his nails..
.
.
.
"Johnny?" Jungwoo asked opened the door, a weird smile on his face.
"Yes hi Jungwoo..is Ten there?" Johnny asked rubbing his arms through his slightly wet hair.
"Ten? Haha why would Ten be here? Pfft nah never seen him" Jungwoo waved his hands dismissively and fidgetted on his step.
Johnny raised his eyebrow at him. "Wooie...you're a terrible lair" he said .
Jungwoo's creepy fake smile melted off and he sighed.
"I know..please be good to him. He was, uh..quite in a mood" Jungwoo have a cut out sign to Lucas who peeked outside.
"I will. Promise. Just get him to come out" Johnny waited outside and sighed when he saw Ten coming out of a room glaring at the couple.

He got out and folded his arms across his chest, sulking and not meeting eyes with the alpha.
Johnny sighed. " hey Ten? Won't you look at me ?" Johnny asked moving closer to him. Ten swatted his hand away.
"Ten? Sweetie? Moonpie? Sunshine? MyThaicandy?"
"Ok..ok..stop. I'm listening " Ten put his arms down but still didn't look at him.

"I'm sorry for changing the pillow in our bedroom, which I did not know was your favourite..I was just taking out the cover to wash it and I won't do it again and I'm sorry for getting mad at you" he said his expression like a kicked puppy.

Ten couldn't help smile and threw himself into a hug. Johnny hugged back and picked him up slightly.
"I'm sorry too alpha...I overreacted " and kissed him .
"We'll talk when we reach home. ..Taeyong is so worried about you , he won't have fingers left when he reach home...Bye Lucas and Jungwoo" Johnny yelled out the last part.
"Goodnight..call me later Ten" Jungwoo said.
"I will" Ten said hanging onto Johnny's side.
.
.
.
They reached home and slowly got out of the car.
"Johnny? I'm sorry for being so childish and I never want to fight with you ever again.." Ten said .
"Don't apologise love. I love you"
"I love you too"
Their deep passionate kiss was broken by the sound of Jaehyun panting.
"Seriously guys? I hate you Ten" Jaehyun was dripping wet and he panted after running around too much .
"Oh my god I'm so sorry...come inside Jaehyuniie ..you're gonna catch a cold.." Jaehyun frowned but actually enjoyed Ten fussing over him and Johnny rubbing at his hair .
Johnny rang the bell and Taeyong ran into Ten.
"Oh thank god Hyung you're not mutilated" he started crying.
"I am not mutilated but your alpha is gonna have a cold" Ten patted him on the back and Jaehyun waved at him.

And turns out Jaehyun was gonna have the best and the worst days of his life...

A/N: hi, again, haven't died though I wish I had.
Also Taeyong is already so fussy, imagine the condition of his future pups.
Enjoy . Comments are very much appreciated

Like and comment

Saranghae lovelies~~~