6: would you?

JohnTen with Jaehyun had gone to pick up Taeyong from his school trip since Taeyong's parents were not at home.
  Jaehyun was back two days before and was elated to find Ten so happy.
Ten was the kind of person who acted really happy when he is outside and was always pretty sad at home.

After all the things Ten had to go through he deserved happiness. Jaehyun thought smiling at the older couple acting like idiots.

Taeyong ran to them as soon as they arrived. Jaehyun picked him up and twirled him around kissing his cheek.
"Taeyongie~~!.  I missed you.." Ten giggled hugging him.Taeyong laughed hugging him back.
"Me too hyung" Taeyong smiled and hugged Johnny too.

"Hey Tae!!Introduce me to them!!" A girl screamed running and nearly toppling over Taeyong and gave them a sheepish grin.
"Guys this is Kim MinJi. She's my bestfriend... and my second father" Taeyong said holding her arms.
"That's right!" She nodded approvingly.
"MinJi this is Jaehyun...my alpha..." Taeyong hugged the alpha blushing at the last part.
"Hello Jaehyun hyung. You better take good care of my princess or.." MinJi gave him a grave smile.
"I've been getting a lot of threats lately but..got it MinJi" Jaehyun giggled awkwardly kissing the top of Taeyong's forehead...
"And you know Johnny hyung MinJi, this is his omega Ten" Taeyong continued.

"I'm sorry..your name is Ten? " MinJi frowned.
"No..it's a nickname. I'm Thai" Ten explained.
"Oohhh long long real name got it." MinJi gave a thumbs up. She knew all about Thai names after all his cousins name was Kunpinmook Bhukawul.

They said goodbye and Johnny drove.
Ten and Taeyong sat in the back talking and giggling to each other.
Meanwhile JohnJae
"What do omega's have to talk about this much? " Jaehyun was mystified. They had been gushing about one thing or the other since the moment they got into the car.
Johnny shrugged used to it.
Suddenly TaeYong screeched. Johnny stopped the car and all three of them looked at him alarmed.
"Wha-what is that...on your.. neck? " Taeyong asked and Ten took a moment to process it, then turned beet red and hit him.

Johnny sighed starting the car again. Jaehyun gave Johnny a curious look.
"It's  called a love bite Taeyongie and I'm surprised Jaehyun here hasn't given you one yet" Johnny teased.
That was enough to keep Taeyong silent the while drive...

After having a whopping nice dinner Ten had prepared a playing cards for a while they all decided to crash in one apartment.

That night they slept with their mates.
Jaehyun died on seeing Taeying in his cute yet sexy nightwear.

(A bit too much don't you think? 🙀🙀🤣)Jaehyun looked at the omega and couldn't begin to state how lucky he was and taeyong was honestly too cute

Jaehyun looked at the omega and couldn't begin to state how lucky he was and taeyong was honestly too cute. He was shy and Jaehyun had to manhandle him into an embrace to get them to cuddle.
"You are so cute my Pudu" Jaehyun teased kissing the tip of his nose and rested his hand on the curve of his waist.
Taeyong blushed and hid his face on the olders chest. Taeyong yelped when Jaehyun suddenly pinned his arms above his head and hovered over him.
The omega looked straight into his eyes lips quivering slightly.
"Baby? Can I kiss you?" Jaehyun asked. The omega turned red but nodded. He closed his eyes anticipating his first kiss. Jaehyun put a soft peck on his lips first and leaned away watching Taeyong. He opened his eyes and looked up at the alpha. He bent down again this time capturing the youngers lips between his . Taeyong moaned into the kiss and put his arms around his neck. Jaehyun took this to deepen their kiss.Taeyong squeezed his legs together feeling the new feeling of pleasure pooling at his lower area.
"Tae? " Jaehyun called in between putting butterfly kisses over his neck and his clothed torso.
"Yeahh?? " Taeyong shivered when the alpha kissed him just below his belly button.
"Have you had your first heat yet? " Jaehyun asked lying down and pulling the omega closer. This was a topic that embaressed Taeyong. All his friends already had their first heats.
Taeyong pouted and shook his head. Jaehyun cradled his face making him look at him.
"Would you trust me to take care of your first heat? " Jaehyun asked sincerely. Taeyong thought for a while looking at the love filled eyes of the alpha.
"I'd trust you with anything hyung" Taeyong promised letting the olders arms caress the expanse of his body.
"Really? "Jaehyun smiled playing with his ears.
Taeyong smiled and nodded tangling their legs together.
"Alpha from today onwards I give my body,  my soul,  my heart and everything else to you" Taeyong whisered softly into his ears.
Jaehyun smiled happy that his omega trusted him.
"I give my all to you too princess" Jaehyun whispered back before falling into a deep sleep together

JohnTen cuddled on their bed while watching a horror movie...

(Ten's nightwear)

"Hey Ten I know I shouldn't be asking this but I have to" Johnny suddenly said. Ten looked at him and nodded at him to ask..
"Ten when we.. you know..did it.." Johnny seemed shy to ask about it.
Ten smiled and encouraged him to ask.
"There was no blood.." Johnny finished.
All the colour went from Ten's face.
"Hey I'm sorry if that was uncomfortable question. I don't care even if you are a virgin or not.  I love u Ten and I'll never love anyone the same way. I was just curious" Johnny ranted panicking when he saw Ten's eyes watering and looked down.
"Baby??  I'm sorry. You know what leave it" Johnny finally said kissing Ten.
He kissed back tears freely flowing as he gripped onto Johnny's shirt.

"No...you are my alpha...you need to know..But please..please don't hate me" Ten started sobbing again.
Johnny hugged him.
"I can never hate you sweet and you don't have to tell if you feel uncomfortable ok? " Johnny was really scared.
Ten had never looked so vulnerable before .  Johnny wanted to stuff him in his pocket and care for him.

Ten wiped his tears off and looked into his eyes.
"No...you have to know..it's nor fair to you if I don't and I want to..only Jaehyun knows about this..it's why he helped me escape to Korea..."

A/N: oops another cliff hanger..😆
What do you think happened to Ten? 
Get ready for some super angst next chapter.
Comment and vote
Saranghae lovelies~~~