4:如果您

Taeyong and Johnny were woken up from their sleep at 5 in the morning when the heard the bell ring. Johnny had fell asleep on the sofa the other night watching sbs. He went to the door and was greeted by a happy dimpled smile and a bear hug from Jaehyun.
"We're moving in next door" Ten smiled from behind Jaehyun. Johnny hugged back. Taeyong came up and peeked from behind Johnny shy because he was still in nightclothes.
Jaehyun smiled at him

"Jae I'll help you move in. Ten you can be with Taeyong and make breakfast. No misogyny Ten I just end up burning up the kitchen" Johnny rubbed his nape grinning sheepishly.

"it's fine John. Come Tae. We'll make hotteok." Ten dragged him inside. Ten started cutting vegetables while Taeyong made the batter.

"Hyung what's your real name?" Taeyong suddenly asked.
"Hmm?" Ten asked giving him a quizical look.
"Your real name is not Ten is it hyung?" Taeyong gave a wide eyed expression.
Ten smiled and ruffled his hair.
"Well I'm Thai so my real name is Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul" Ten said.
"Woah.Can you repeat that?"Taeyong smiled.
Ten repeated his name again syllable by syllable watching Taeyong make some kind of salad while the batter was kept aside to rest.

" I think I'll call you Ten, hyung" Taeyong said apologetically.
"Good"Ten laughed making mini hotteoks.
They made some coffee too and then breakfast was ready.

" Tae why don't you call them? I'll set the table. " Ten asked and Taeyong nodded.
Taeyong walked to the apartment and opened the door to the lovely smell of fresh paint and a couple of boxes on the floor.(I love the smell of house paint😄)

"Hyungs? " Taeyong called not hearing any noise.
"Hey pudu" Taeyong yelped when he felt someone grab his sides.
"JaeHyung!" Taeyong turned around and gave him a bright smile.
"Hey" Jaehyun pulled him closer their noses an inch apart.
"I'd like you to not eat each other in front of me please" they were interrupted by Johnny giving them a smug smile.
Taeyong turned red
"Umm Breakfast is ready" Taeyong said pulling away from the alpha.
"K.."they replied together, locked the apartment and went over to Johnny's and Taeyongs apartment.

"Tae Johnny was not kidding when he said you cook well" Ten complemented and Jaehyun agreed nodding his cheeks stuffed full.
"See? " Johnny asked." Ten the coffee is very nice too"

"Thanks you dork" Ten rolled his eyes and gave him a fond smile.

Jaehyun and Johnny cleaned up while Ten and Taeyong watched Tv.

Jaehyun picked up Taeyong like he weighed nothing and pulled him into his lap. Johnny sat down next to Ten cuddling together.
"This is nice" Taeyong said after some time squished in between Ten and Jaehyun.
"Yup" Jaehyun agreed kissing his forehead.
"Totally" Ten said pecking Johnny's cheek.

"Woah woah whats going on in here?" A new voice interrupted. 
All of their heads turned.
"TAEYEON? !What're you doing here?" Taeyong asked flustered and walked to her getting up from Jaehyun's lap.

"Hyung hyung mom asked m to check on you because she had a bad dream about you last night. Chill! Sorry for ruining your quadruple moment" she backed away giving Jaehyun a look.

"Oh.." Taeyong whispered and dragged his sister away to his room and told her some things.
"Who is she? " Jaehyun asked out of curiosity, the girl looked very similar to Taeyong
"Are you that dumb? " Ten glared at him.
"She's Taeyong's alpha sister..Taeyeon" Johnny replied relaxing and laying down on Ten's lap.

Ten carded his fingers through his hair and continued watching the movie when the siblings came out.
Taeyeon gave Jaehyun an acknowledging look.
Jaehyun nodded back.
" Nice to meet you future brother in law. I swear if you make him sad or hurt him, I'll cut off your balls and feed it to our dog" she said the whole thing smiling.
"TAEYEON STOP" Taeyong looked annoyed and muttered a sorry to Jaehyun.
"It's fine love and Taeyeon.. Got it! I won't let you down"Jaehyun smiled
Taeyeon smiled back.
"And are you Johnny hyungs mate? " she suddenly asked the older couple.
"Hi Taeyeon I'm Ten"
"Hey.. I'll go home now" Taeyeon said feeling a bit awkward
"No.. no.. Taeyeon..I'll make you cold coffee and we'll have lots of fun today" Ten gave him his enticing smile.
Taeyeon sat back down.
He liked the Thai Omega already...

A/N: Taeyeon is just like a female version of Taeyong. She's an alpha and two years younger than Taeyong.
Please comment and lile

Hope you like it guyzzzzEnjoy lovelies

Enjoy lovelies