39: beginning of the end

It had been one week since they had came back from their honeymoon. Everything was back to normal . They continued working .
Ten brainstorming with ideas and trying not to kill the opposing people in his new case.
Taeyong's life was calm, if you can call baby's crying in your ears all the time calm.
Winwin too was now a part of their home. Yuta didn't want to be apart from either of them so he dragged Winwin there , oh and yes - they were mated now.

Jungwoo had gone into labour at 4 in the morning and all six of them were at the hospital with Doyoung and Taeil.
They did not know the primary gender of the baby either because Jungwoo wanted It to be a surprise. Kun was his doctor so everyone was calm.
After what felt like an eternity, Lucas came out holding a blue bundle in his arms.
He had bags under his eyes and his pink hair( Jungwoo's work) was messed up and his fingers looked bruised .
Yet he had the most widest, happiest smile on his face. Doyoung and Taeyong stood up and took the baby from his arms.
"She's an omega" Lucas said sitting down. Johnny watched the baby in his arms in awe.
It had gotten hold of Ten's finger and was trying to suckle it. He giggled softly keeping his finger away.

Doyoung and Taeyong had gone inside to see Jungwoo . Taeil and Jaehyun sat with Lucas crazy scared at the description of how his labour went.
Jaehyun felt so bad, he had to stroke Lucas's bruise. Taeil winced and smoothened his wild pink hair.

The rest of the week was spent looking after baby Joy. Doyoung had named her Sooyoung. Joy was Johnny's idea of a nickname.
She was not exactly much of a Joy. She would start screaming the moment she was put down to sleep . She had a strong set of lungs.
But she became a small bundle of Joy when she was in Ten's arms( the reason why Johnny has named her that).
Everyone was surprised at that. Ten did not particularly like babies and usually they had the habit of crying if he picked them up.
But Joy would fall asleep only in his arms, even when she was awake she smiled and gave toothless laughs when he held her.
Joy was happy with Yuta too, she had weird preferences.
Jungwoo was a bit jealous. Unless Joy was suckling she didn't seem to like him either.
The little jealousy turned into slight post pregnancy depression.
Even though Ten had got attached to the baby he felt bad for Jungwoo, who kept crying whenever he saw the baby in Ten's arms.
Doyoung and Taeyong were worried for the omega.

Ten tried to keep the baby in Jungwoo's lap while holding her slightly. Jungwoo slept properly after a month on that day.
Kun had told Jungwoo to not put her in cribs and keep her close to Jungwoo while he slept to increase the bond.

Ten didn't visit their house for the next few days. Now he had started crying. Yuta got scared when he brought up the topic of Joy and he burst out crying. Winwin and Taeyong had ran to him trying to comfort him.

Which brings us to the present moment.
Kun and Ten were having lunch one day , catching up.
And Kun told him, the reason why he feels so attached to baby Joy might be because he might be pregnant.
Ten had dismissed the idea, he had been on birth pills the whole time. But still a nagging though in the back of his mind said otherwise. It would explain his recent craving, sickness and mood swings which was worrying his pack a lot.
Seeing the confusion in his face , Kun dragged him to the nearest medical shop to get tests.

They went to Kun's house , now Hendery's too. They had gotten close after the club incident. And since Winwin was with Yuta , he had moved over .
Ten put the tests down for two minutes and raced around the bathroom. He mind was racing. What would Johnny say? Would he want it? Would Jaehyun and Taeyong be okay with it? Kun sat down with him trying to calm him.
"They're all positive Ten. " Kun said looking at it.
Ten put his head on his hands.
"Not one negative?" Ten asked sighing emotions messing with him again.
"No. Birth control doesn't work sometimes ...Ten why are you crying?" Kun panicked.
Ten and crying? They didn't go together.
He stroked his back trying to calm the omega down.
"I don't know why I am crying. My emotions are all messed up . One minute I'm laughing, the next I'm angry then I'm crying. Johnny and I got into a fight again because of me" Ten wailed drenching Kun's favourite shirt with tears and snot.
Kun was a gynecologist. He knew better than to get him to stop crying. He just stroked his back calmly letting him cry muttering comforting words.
A while later he stopped.
"God I rained all over you" Ten was embarrassed for crying like that.
"Yeah next time I'll bring an umbrella. Take a bath, I'll go make something for you" Kun smiled and kissed his cheek before leaving him alone.

After having lunch , Ten and Kun made ideas on how to tell Johnny, went to the hospital and did a scan. Ten would have no one but Kun as his doctor.
.
.
.
.
"Hey.." Johnny approached him in the living room.
"Hey.." Ten replied back an awkward silence between them.
They were talking after two days.
"I'm sorry for behaving like that..." Ten said looking him in the eye.
"Apology accepted. I'm sorry for being a douchebag too" Johnny slowly held his arms.
"There's something I have to tell you" Ten said before Johnny could say anything else.
Johnny's expression turned serious and he nodded .
Both of them sat down on the sofa.
"Johnny..you remember that lately I've been having mood swings and cravings and such?" Ten asked and the alpha nodded.
"So I went to the hospital today and.." Ten said.
Johnny thought he had some disease or something and internally freaked out.
"And I found out that...I am pregnant " he finished.
Johnny was stuck. His brain was processing for too long .
He came back to his sense when he heard Ten saying "if you don't want it, we can abort".
Johnny stood up.
"What? No!" He yelled.
Then he noticed Tens eyes were watering up and he looked worried.
He crouched down in front of him.
"Ten..oh god..my dearest omega..this is our baby. Of course i want it and I'm so so happy" Johnny was overwhelmed to say the least.
"Really?" Ten choked up.
"Yes! Of course I am..God is that why?? I shouldn't have got mad at you" Johnny said remembering the mood swings and such.
"You didn't know. It's okay. I'm nearly two and a half months along." Ten wiped away his tears cuddling into Johnny's embrace.
"We have a honeymoon baby?" Johnny asked kissing his face.
"Hmm" Ten said blissed out. He loved cuddles more than ever.
"And its babies..not baby.." Ten said showing him the ultrasound photo.
"TWINS?! WE'RE HAVING TWINS!!" Adding up to his excitement Johnny hugged his tighter.
"I love you.." both of them said together. They smiled at each other and kissed, both of their arms on his stomach.
.
.
.
"YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" Jungwoo screamed . They gathered everyone together and broke the news.
Taeyong was looking at the ultrasound photo like he saw another planet.
A two month old Joy was in Ten's arms trying to bite off his fingers as always.
"Congratulations" Lucas joined Johnny in a hug who was already being crushed down by Jaehyuns' hug.
Johnny screamed.
"Don't kill the kids dad please" Doyoung said , his eyes twinkling in mischief trying to steal the photo of the twins from Taeyong's hand.
Much to his Doyoung surprise , the omega gave the photo to him and went to attack Ten.
.
.
.
"Pretty please Taeyongie??" Ten asked trying th make puppy eyes.
"Hyung nooo..its bad for you and the babies" he said . Pregnancy did wonders to Ten. He was in love with fruits. He had scared Jaehyun when one day he had walked to the kitchen and picked up an apple. He screamed at the top of his voice and Yuta and Johnny came running in to check on him. Ten just have the three awed alpha's a confused look and walked out .And right now he was stuck to getting the pumpkin.
"I'll get you watermelon hyung. You like that right?" Another one of his favourites. Watermelon.
Jaehyun came and saved Taeyong from his puppy eyes.
If there was one thing Ten could never resist , it was cheese.
After the third month his mood swings had gone away and was overall a very happy omega.
Johnny and rest of the pack lavished love on him.
After coming home from work Taeyong's work was playing with his baby bump.
And the alpha's had learned to cook properly without burning down the house from Yuta Such a miracle.

His only problem was that, Kun had said to get bed rest for the 2nd trimester and Ten would not stay still. Only cuddling with all four of them kept him still.
While they were at work,
Yuta babysitted Ten . They had somehow convinced the omega to work from home.

A/N: a late and slightly special chapter.
Enjoy

Vote and comment

Saranghae lovelies~~~