19:ย้าย

Taeyong and Jaehyun went to distribute the rice cakes they made to the neighbours. There were only 8 houses in that lane and was very convenient.
There were schools and hospitals within 5km range and their workplaces were not that far too.
JaeYong went to the house right in front of theirs first. There were only an old couple there(them being old meaning they are atleast 200 because wolf beings age slowly).
They rang the bell and waited outside . They were greeted by an old male omega.
"Yes?" He asked smiling at the couple.
"Anyeonghaseyo halmeoni...we just moved in next door..." Taeyong introduced and both of them bowed.
"Ah yes..hello hello.." he opened the door with a kind wrinkled smile.
"And we were handing out rice cakes we made..." Jaehyun said giving him a pack.
"Oh it's very nice to see youngsters doing this custom. So have you moved in alone? My name is Kibum and my husband is Onew" he introduced himself and smiled at the young couple.
"Hello Kibum halmeoni. No we are not alone. We have the rest of our pack..another alpha and omega ..they're decorating the house"
Taeyong explained.
"And please come to our housewarming it's at 6 . " Jaehyun remembered before waving at him and they walked to the next house.

Kibum watched until they disappeared out of sight.
"Such good kids.."he smiled to himself and went back into his house.
They knocked in one house but there seemed to be nobody there.
They continued handing the cakes out until they reached the last house at the lane.
The house had a very large lawn and there were weed growing everywhere. The gate opened with a creek. Taeyong shivered snuggling close to Jaehyun. He rang the bell and waited  . The door opened with a creak too and he a bloodshot eye peeked out eyes immediately dragging to Taeyong. Jaehyun moved the omega behind him ,hiding him.
"What do you want?" A man with a rough voice asked. Jaehyun growled. The man was using his alpha voice.
"We moved in to house 4 ...we were handing out ricecakes"Jaehyun explained his voice equally rough. Taeyong whimpered the tone making him weak.
"Leave it in front ... and next time maybe bring that omega as my gift..."the voice said. Jaehyun growled at him feeling Taeyong press onto him more.
"Let's go baby...come on.." Jaehyun put his arms around his shoulder and took the cake with him. The man laughed behind them.
"We'll go to the beach. Let's get you some air" Jaehyun guided him back to the beach and made him sit down on a step.
"Fucking creep. You alright love?" Jaehyun growled again watching Taeyong taking in deep breaths.
"I'm alright alpha..." he bent forward hugging him.
"Can we take a walk" Taeyong asked looking at the fairly abandoned but beautiful beach.
"Sure. Come" they walked along the beach feeling the wind until...
Taeyong was knocked down by a huge labrador.
Jaehyun was confused for a minute but he looked down watching the dog lick his omega' s face as he sat on the sand giggling and rubbing the dog's golden fur.
"What's your name?"Taeyong asked trying to look at the collar. Jaehyun crouched down looking at the name.
"Sam...Samuel..oh an american name." Jaehyun rubbed its head.
"Sam?..hey boyy..ooohh" Taeyong cooed but it started licking him again.

"SAM!!! oh thank goodness..."they both looked at a very tanned american guy who was panting.
"Hi guys..sorry..come here sam..c'mere" he gave them an apologetic look and tried to drag his dog away but it hid under Taeyong's arms.
Jaehyun laughed. "Hi...our pack just moved into house 4...I'm jaehyun and this is my omega Taeyong" Jaehyun introduced and held out his hand.
"Oh thank god! You speak english. I might cry. Yeah..me and my wife we moved into house 3 a week ago.. I'm Paul by the way.." he smiled returning the handshake and bent down holding the dogs collar.
"I have to say I'm surprised . He never goes to anyone like this unless he wants to eat their shoes" Paul and Jaehyun helped Taeyong up and put the leash around his collar.
"You said you are a pack. So there are more?" Paul asked . Sam was still sniffing Taeyong .
"Yeah Johnny and Ten. They're our friends. By the way..what's up with that man at that house" Jaehyun asked cuddling Taeyong close.
"Oh god...no...you went there? That guy is a total creep. Ill tell you something. Make sure your curtains are closed. See you later guys.." he said and walked off with the lab who kept turning around ,looking at Taeyong and barking at him.
Taeyong waved at Sam. Jaehyun was confused.
"Keep the curtains closed...?" Jaehyun thought to himself walking back with Taeyong to their house.

Evening

"HELLO! " Taeyeon nearly killed Ten by throwing the door open with the force.
"Why are you so excited?" Ten asked pinching her ears.
"Shouldnt I be? I'll be spending half my week here" she said and walked inside.
Jun and Minghao followed and handed Ten a gift .
A few minutes later Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Eunwoo came together followed by Jeonghan and Seungcheol.
"You look great hyung" Taeyong hugged Jeonghan and patted his pregnant belly.
Jaehyun gave Jeonghan a little squeeze .
They met Paul's beta wife Julia and their kid Daniel who happened to be a ball of sunshine and ran around and hugged and dabbled to everyone in baby language. Ten usually didnt like toddlers but he loved Daniel with his golden brown locks and cheery blue eyes.

All omega's except for Taeyong sat around the boy cooing after him

All omega's except for Taeyong sat around the boy cooing after him. Taeyong was much more interested in feeding Sam with cupcake frosting in a corner of the living room.
"I'm afraid Sammy is taking all of Taeyongs attention on jaehyun Paul" Johnny commented slyly watching Jaehyun watching him with a smile.
Chanyeol laughed at the face Jaehyun gave Johnny.
Paul giggled. "Well sammy seems to love your Taeyong more than all three of us too" he said and smiled at his wife who was talking with Jun .

Also Onew turned out to be a very popular among the alpha's and embarrassed Kibum as much as he could.
They all left by 9. Daniel had fell asleep on Ten's shoulders and left the house crying.  Sam too bit on Taeyong's skirt and they had to drag Taeyong and the dog from two sides.
"I have a feeling we'll spent a lot of time together" Julia said panting and Johnny agreed -them both having hauled the huge lab into the other house.
They were all exhausted by the time they somehow climbed onto their special bed. Taeyong was in between Jaehyun and Johnny with Ten at his side watching an episode of 'houseMD' they all got attached too.
"Better be careful. Ten might feel like he wants to be a doctor now.." Jaehyun commented and Ten threw a Mario plushie at him succeeding to hit Taeyong on the head.
Jaehyun burst out laughing watching Taeyong crawl over Johnny to attack Ten. Johnny acted to be in pain as both of the omega's wrestled/cuddled on his back.
Johnny decided to move and they ended up in between the two alpha's .
Jaehyun spooned Taeyong and kissed over the expanse of his neck and his mating mark.
"Stop showing off" Johnny hit Jaehyuns arms.
"What do you mean I'm showing off?" Jaehyun was confused.
"You made a nice mark" Ten said stroking the other omega's neck. Taeyong blushed....
"Yours is nice too hyung.." Taeyong said in his tiny voice.
"Awww" the three of them cooed and Taeyong snuggled into Ten ending up with all of four of them tangling their limbs together.

Little did they know someone was watching through a space in between the curtains..

A/N: hey guyss.  I'm not dead..yayy...enjoy another happy yet mysterious chapter

Vote and comment

Saranghae lovelies~~~