40:ความหึงหวง

Taeyong was slightly jealous. Now that Ten was pregnant he got a lot of attention. Even Taeyeon was perched onto him whenever she visited. Even Jaehyun was involved with the twins and what to name them and stuff. It was not like Taeyong was not interested , he loved Ten a lot but the sudden lack of attention made his wolf sulky. Almost two months had passed by and Jaeyong and him hadn't had a proper conversation with their jobs and everything. The last straw was when Taeyong pressed a kiss to his cheek while he was working on his laptop and the alpha didn't even acknowledge his presence.

It was a Sunday morning and
Taeyong was currently sitting curled up on the kitchen chair pouting.
"Taeyongie...." Yuta cooed and suddenly hugged him seeing the omega picking at his food.Taeyong pouted more, pushed him away and rested his head on the table hiding his face with his arms.
Yuta looked at him blinking in confusion .
" Why are you pouting bubu?" Ten asked putting his mug down and shared a look with Yuta.
Johnny, Winwin and Jaehyun was out shopping .
Taeyong shook his head stood up from his seat and ran/walked to his room . He hadn't touched his breakfast.
Ten and Yuta knocked on the door many times and called for him but the door was locked and there was no reply
.
.
"There's something wrong with Taeyong" Ten told Johnny that night. He was worried.
Taeyong had not eaten breakfast, lunch or dinner, hadn't came out of his room and none of them except himself and Yuta seemed worried
Johnny gave him a curious look now remembering that the omega was not seen anywhere the whole day. He thought Taeyong must have went to Doyoung or Jungwoo.
"You didn't notice?" Ten asked stroking his baby bump , worry etching his voice.
Johnny sighed and shook his head.
"I don't think Jaehyun noticed either" Johnny said after some time.
Ten suddenly felt angry. He quickly got out of the bed and walked out without uttering a word to the alpha.
.
.
"Taeyong...open the door" Ten knocked on the door. Jaehyun was still not back from work after he left for an emergency .
Yuta and Winwin were out with Kun and Hendery.
He didn't hear any reply.
"Taeyong...do you want me to stand here till morning? I will if you don't open" Ten sighed knocking again. He heard shuffling from inside the room.
The door opened slightly and Taeyong ran back to the corner of the room where he had made a nest.
Ten put on the lights.
"Baby what's going on?" Ten asked sitting beside the omega who was curled up into a foetal position.
"Tae..baby..look at me..did I do something wrong?" Ten asked.
Taeyong shook his head.
"Let me see you.." Ten said again trying to lift his face up and stroked his cutest case of bird nest hair.
Taeyong looked at him and leaned into his shoulder.
Taeyong looked like a mess. His eyes were puffy and red with crying , his face pale and colorless.
Ten freaked out.
"What happened to you? Tae? Were you crying? Why?" He asked hugging him.
Taeyong started sobbing into his chest again.
"I ..don't think..alpha ..loves me..anymore hyung" Taeyong said in between hiccups.
"What? Of course he loves you Tae..what made you think that?" Ten asked stroking his back and suddenly yelped.
"What's wrong hyung? Did I hurt you?" Taeyong leaned away trying to wipe away his tears.
"No...I think...a pup kicked" Ten said pulling Taeyong back into his embrace.
"Really?" He asked immediately feeling better. He put his arm to his bump.
"Tell me ..what made you feel that.?" Ten said bringing the topic back.
"It's silly" Taeyong said .
"I'm the king of silly . Try me." Ten said seriously.
Taeyong looked at his face and sighed.
"It's just...I was babied by all of you so much..and it suddenly stopped..and Jaehyun hyung and Johnny hyung behaves like I don't even exist nowadays..they don't even talk to me...I just..." Taeyong said and lay on his lap , in hand still on his stomach.
"Oh baby...I'm so sorry " Ten sighed realization stroking like a truck , feeling guilty.

"There's no reason for you to be sorry hyung. I'm just being silly" Taeyong wiped his face.
"There's no reason why you shouldn't feel like that Tae...we shouldn't take you for granted. Just because I'm carrying doesn't mean they can ignore you" Ten said feeling a lot angry now. He saw the shadow of someone standing outside for a long time.
"You be here. I have a few things to do" Ten said and Taeyong felt a kick immediately cheering up.
"See? Even they don't want to see their mama sad. First I'll get you something to eat" Ten pressed a kiss to his forehead and walked out.
Johnny and Yuta ran away from the door when Ten opened the door.
He glared at Johnny and locked Taeyong's room from outside.
"Yuta..get him something to eat and stay with him.." Ten said and gave him the key . Yuta nodded giving Johnny a 'you're dead bro' look and went to the kitchen.
"Uh..Ten?" Johnny called him cautiously watching him speed dial Jaehyuns number.

Hello . Yes Ten?

Come home Jaehyun

Why do you sound so mad? I can't Tennie I've got work.

Do you want to see your omega dead? Do you even remember he exists?

What? What's wrong with Tae? I-I'll get home . I'm leaving now

Ten cut the call and walked to the kitchen to get water.
Johnny guessed what it was about after hearing his conversation with Jaehyun. Johnny tried to help his get the water and Ten snapped.
"I'm pregnant not disabled . I can get water myself thank you" he said and walked back to the living room with the cold water.

Jaehyun came home quick.
"Sit down. Both of you"
Jaehyun and Johnny sat opposite to him, holding each others arms and gulping like scared puppies.
"Jaehyun" Ten called.
"Yes?" He answered.
"When was the last time you talked properly to Taeyong ? Or even give him a kiss?" He asked glaring.
Jaehyun thought about it , then realised and hung his head.
"I though so..and Johnny? You've been with the pup all his life..you don't know how hurt he might get?" Ten asked .
Johnny nodded feeling guilty remembering the face of the omega the past few days . He was always in the corner of the room , Yuta occasionally checking on him.
Ten sighed and softened his voice.

"Jaehyun do you even know how much an omega can be affected if you ignore him? He thinks you don't love him now. And I'm telling both you..yes I'm pregnant..And I know I'm a major pain in the ass and I don't listen to you but that doesn't mean you can ignore him. This happens again you both will get it. Understood?" He said putting a final authority into his voice.
Both of them nodded and muttered 'sorry's'.

Ten went to his room and called both of them out.
Ten came back and sat down on his favourite sofa. Yuta came out with Taeyong hiding behind him.
Jaehyun and Johnny stood up and tried to pry Taeyong off his back.
They succeeded and Yuta ran to Ten to cuddle the omega who immediately melted in his touch.
"Baby...I'm so sorry..won't you look at me?" Jaehyun asked trying to look at his face.
"Taeyongie.." Johnny called backhugging the omega.
"I hate you both.." Taeyong said before giving up and accepting their hug.
"We know...And you should for what we did" Johnny said .
"I'm so sorry Tae..I love you so much" Jaehyun said kissing his lips .
"It's ok.." Taeyong smiled finally and giggled when Johnny kissed his eyes.
"No!!! No jellyfish kiss. You told me you won't!!" Taeyong yelled trying to run away. Ten giggled and looked up at Yuta to see he was asleep, mouth slightly open .
"Cute" Ten muttered smiling and returned his attention on the three.
Johnny held him in place letting Jaehyun attack his cheeks in a wet jellyfish kiss.
As soon as Johnny let go of his arms Taeyong hit both of them .

"C'mere ignore them for a while too. Let them know how it feels...and Johnny your pups kicked and I won't let you touch them" Ten said calling Taeyong to join the cuddle.
Taeyong ran to him without a moment of hesitation and rested his head on his lower chest and blew a raspberry at the two alpha's.
Johnny whined.
"They kicked?? But..but..fair enough" Jaehyun sulked and sat down. Johnny looked like he was on the verge of crying before sitting down with Jaehyun and cuddled him.
Winwin came back a while later and saw all of them asleep in different versions of cuddles.

Affection among alpha's was a foreign and weird subject to Winwin before he met Yuta . But ever since the three were always affectionate and didn't even bother while grabbing each other's butt or kissing each other on the lips.
That one day Jaehyun and Yuta had accidentally kissed while trying to get baby Joys pacifier at the same time and Yuta leaned into a kiss again purposefully.
Winwin was scandalized but Taeyong and Ten just laughed at Jaehyun who was still like a piece of rock in shock and Johnny was rolling on the floor in laughter while 6 month old Joy screamed in laughter in Ten's arms and clapped her hands.

Winwin closed the door and took two blankets for them.
He kissed all of their foreheads and even Ten's belly as as a good night. He was about to go to his room when Johnny called him.
"Come here Sicheng" he called and the Chinese omega ran back to him and Jaehyun.
Who needed beds when you have two grown up warm alpha's to cuddle you to sleep?

A/N: Taeyong in this chapter was formed over my personality. I get sad and sulky over nothing :p . It was not nothing here tho.
JiminieTheAngel would understand.
Enjoy

Vote and comment

Saranghae lovelies~~~~