15:會議(part 2)

The first few moments in the restaurant was very awkward.
Everybody kept looking away from each other's eyes and fidgetting around. Taeyeon asked Jun to go home as he had already handled enough of Lee family drama for one day. Ten and Baekhyun kept smiling at each other and looking away.
"Ok...so..What do you do Jaehyun? " Chanyeol asked at last trying to break the ice. Jaehyun put the wine glass he was drinking from.  "Uhm..I'm the CEO of Jung enterprises".  Chanyeol's eyes widened. "How old are you again Jaehyun? " Baekhyun asked.
"I'm nearly 19" he replied.
"That's really young to be the CEO of a well doing company" Chanyeol said.
"Well I only own the Canadian and Korean part of my father's company" Jaehyun answered.
"Only.." Ten said under his breath making Johnny and Taeyeon giggle. Taeyong couldn't help smile.
"Who is your father? " Baekhyun asked.
"Umm Jung(Cha) Eunwoo..." Chanyeol choked on his rice. Baekhyun looked taken aback but recovered quickly.
Jaehyun and Taeyong shared a smile.
"And... and your mom? "Baekhyun carefully asked.
Jaehyun's face fell at that.
"Umm.." he started.
"I'm sorry for asking a sensitive question" Baekhyun quickly stopped him and placed an arm over his.
Ten who sat near him(the only one who knew the entire thing) patted his shoulders.
"Soo..how did you two meet? " Chanyeol asked
Ten laughed. "Jaehyun here crashed into your son in front of our apartment and nearly send him flying" Johnny helped.
That eased all the tension from the table as all of them started laughing.
They had nice conversations until everything crashed again...

Jaehyun suddenly got a phone call. When he attended it all the colour left his face.
"Everything alright son? " Chanyeol asked.
"Yes Mr. Lee...but I have to go..something came up.. I have to go. I'm so sorry for this Mr and Mrs Lee" Jaehyun stood up.
"That's alright" Chanyeol said sensing tension.
Taeyong grabbed his hands. "I'll go with you" he said sensing something wrong. "Bye mom..dad.." Taeyong stood up holding his hand.
"Call us.." Ten mouthed and Jaehyun nodded before they walked out.

"What happened alpha? " Taeyong asked getting in the car and buckling up.
"Jeonghan got into an accident" Jaehyun muttered starting the car. There was red around his pupil's indicating that he was mad.
Taeyong was shocked.
"How? " he asked.
"It's not an accident Tae. I know that much"
"Oh god..."

Seungcheol stood up as soon as he saw them. "Jaehyun THAT WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT" he said firmly. There was blood on his shirt.
"I know hyung. How is he? " Jaehyun asked.
"Out of risk" Seungcheol sighed. Joshua sat on one the chair his head leaning on the shoulder of his husband, Mingyu, his eyes looking lifeless.
"Taeyong stay with them. I'll be back." Jaehyun had the cold look in his eyes..
"Alpha don't kill anyone please..." Taeyong held him back.
Jaehyun kissed his forehead. "I won't.  Some other people will" he said and walked away.

Taeyong called Ten and gave him a brief of what had happened. Johnny said he would drop Ten at their house and come over.
2 hours later

"He's consious" the expressionless nurse came out and they all went in to see him.
"Gosh Hannie.." Seungcheol kissed his arms.  Jeonghan smiled and comforted all of them while Taeyong stood at the back.
"C'mere Taeyong-ah" Jeonghan called him closer. Taeyong sat nearby.
"Where is Jaehyun? " he asked even though he knew the answer. Even though, Jaehyun was his boss, he was a little brother to him off work.
Taeyong didn't know how to answer that.
"He's making sure that something like this never happens to someone ever again" Seungcheol replied for him.
Jeonghan sighed.

"The first time you are seeing this side of him huh? " Jeonghan asked after a while seeing Taeyong a bit...traumatized maybe. He had never seen such an evil gleam in his eyes before.
"Yes.." Taeyong answered.
"Don't worry. This is not common. Actually it's the first time I have seen. This guy threatened to hurt you last the time he came so I kind of expected this. Don't worry ok? " Jeonghan consoled the younger omega.
"Yes hyung " Taeyong looked up at him and smiled brightly.

They talked to the doctor and he said that the omega could be discharged in three days. Johnny had also came by then.
It was nearly one O clock when they went home.  Jaehyun had still not came yet and Taeyong couldn't sleep. The worst case scenarious kept going through his mind.
When he heard the calling bell, he ran out of his room to greet him. Taeyong opened the door and flung himself into the alpha's arms.
"Hey pudu. Sorry about all that.." Jaehyun put him down and was surprised at the kiss he got from the younger.
"I'm just...glad your fine. Hyung..is that blood? " Taeyong looked at his blue silk shirt. He started panicking and looked at him for injuries.
"Hey..it's not mine, don't worry.."
JohnTen too was awake and came to them encasing the two in a group hug.
Jaehyun smiled putting an arm around Johnny
"Go bath.  I'll burn the shirt" Ten said pushing Jaehyun over. Jaehyun immediately took it off and gave it to him.

It was 4'o' clock when they went to sleep.
"Alpha are you going tomorrow? " Taeyong asked watching Jaehyun sit on the side of the bed. "Yes. I have to.Aren't you going to school? " Jaehyun asked.
"What's the use? " Taeyong asked sighing as he walked over to him and sat on his lap.
"You're a good student love..There are many students with ambitions who wish they could study well like you effortlessly(like me)" Jaehyun kissed the mating mark.
"I know..." Taeyong pouted and ran his fingers through his toned abs.
"Anyway you'll graduate in 5 months... you're free after that.." Jaehyun noticed that their relationship had got more.. intimate lately. Not just physically.  They talked a lot about each other even some very private stuff too.
"Five long months of suffering. Why can't I just stay with you and you can pet me always " Taeyong pouted,  cuddled him.
Jaehyun laughed. "What are you? A cat? "
The omega sulked at that. "Noo I'm not. I just like attention from you"he said shyly.
"Mm and I love you. You're really my kitten though.."
"Kitten? "
"Well..you're cute, you have cat like features, you like to be petted and cuddled,  and.... you make really kitten like noices when we..you know? " Jaehyun nipped his ears while his hands stroked his side.

Taeyong blushed and hid his face.
"Aww don't hide baby. I love seeing your cute expressions when I say stuff like this"
Jaehyun put him flat on the bed and climbed over him.  Their fingers tangle as they look into each others eyes.
"Whose kitty are you baby? " Jaehyun asked whispering it in his ears.
Taeyong's breath hitched trying not to make any noices while Jaehyun sucked the sensitive skin of his shoulders and nape.
"Answer me baby..."he nipped his ear again.
"Your kitty..."he barely whispered.
"Who am I baby to you baby? "
"My A-alpha"
"Good kitten"
Jaehyun lay beside him and pulled him into their usual sleeping position.(honeymoon style. If you don't know how it is..search it up)

"Do I control you too much Tae? I'm sorry if I do. My wolf just keeps screaming at me to encase you in my arms and not show you to anyone" Jaehyun said looking at the omega.
Taeyong smiled at him feeling all warm and tingly.
"I love it alpha. I love you" Taeyong purred snuggling closer.
"I love you more"

"And.. you really are a kitten.."

A/N : I'm sleeepyyyy. I didn't know what to write today... also Jaehyun's dark side, lil bit of kitten kink and rainbows and sunshine

Vote and comment

Saranghae Lovelies~~~~

Kisses for all my readers for helping me surpass 2K. Mwah. Mwah. Mwah