10:อิจฉา

To say that Johnny was jealous was an understatement. All monday's were shitty for him but this specific monday would be classified as one of the worst.
Ten was very social and Johnny wished he could complain but he didn't want to make his omega sad.
Ten was spending a lot of time with alpha, Mr. Wong Yukhei or Lucas to be specific. Lucas was dumb, really dumb and didn't even notice the pointed glare Johnny was giving him all day. He wasn't even flirting with Ten, he was over friendly. And anyway his mate would kill him if he was found flirting with another omega anyway.
Lunch break

"Johnny why are you glaring at your food? " his senior friend Namjoon asked.
"Nothing" he grumbled putting his chopsticks down.
"It's because of Ten and Lucas isn't it?" Namjoon teased sporting his teasing dimpled smile which reminded Johnny of Jaehyun so freaking much.
"Am I that obvious? " Johnny sighed pouting.
"Eyy you've been pouting like a 2 year old, all day" Namjoon leaned back on the chair watching Ten.
"JOHNNY!!!" They both winced at a loud shriek. Namjoon's sister Namjoo. She was fascinated with Johnny.
Johnny and Namjoon looked at each other, the same evil plan going through their mind.

"He's propably gonna kill me tho" Johnny said before turning to the female omega.  "Hey namjoo. Long time no see" Johnny said sweetly and she clung to his arm like an octopus.
Namjoon noticed the smile going from Ten's face as he saw it from the other table and frowned. He gave Johnny a thumbs up and he stroked Namjoo's hair. She was having the best day of her life. She had a crush on Johnny for four years and nearly killed herself when she heard from Namjoon that he met his mate(can u blame her tho? 🤣).

But Ten being Ten didn't give up and hugged Lucas all of a sudden giving the poor alpha a heart attack. He noticed his mate, Jungwoo glaring at him from afar and had a cold sweat and gave Jungwoo an awkward smile. Ten noticed this. He took his phone and texted Jungwoo.

Me:
Hey Jungwoo. I'm not flirting with your man. Let me borrow him for 5 minutes. I want to teach my alpha a lesson.

KawaiiPotato:
Ooo I see. Good luck. Thanks for telling btw. I was planning on murdering him when we got home.

Me:
Oop. That would've been bad..
Thanks uwu.

KawaiiPotato:
Anything Tennie. Mwah.

Me:
Mwah

"Seriously? You're using me? " Lucas whined looking at the chat.
"Shut up and play along. I'll treat you to pizza" Ten smiled at him sweetly while saying it.
"OK!" Lucas brightened up at the mention of food and put his arms around Ten hugging him to death. Namjoon coughed signalling Johnny to turn around and he did not like what he saw.
"Oppaa...are you listening to me? " Namjoo shook his hand pouting at him. Namjoon pretended to throw up at her expression and she glared at him.
"Uhh yeah yeah" Johnny said and gave a look to Namjoon who seemed unsure of their plan now.
"Ok soo.." and Namjoo continued talking about something or the other blah blah blah.
Johnny turned around once more and saw Ten place a kiss on Lucas's cheek.

And he snapped.

He got up from his chair making it fall down,  literally threw Namjoo away and walked to Ten's table grabbed his hand and dragged him away.

Lucas turned around looked at a still shooketh Namjoon and shrugged his shoulders before running to Jungwoo who was watching the tea unfold before him casually.

JohnTen

"Ah johnny you're hurting me. Let go!" Ten tried to sound angry. Johnny pretended not to hear him and went inside an abandoned room in their college which was used now for bunking classes.
"Johnny what are you doing? !" Ten asked when he flung him inside and locked the door.
"Keep your pretty mouth shut Ten" he responded turning around with fiery red eyes and harshly pushed Ten to the wall and trapped him.
"Johnny let go!" He weakly pushed his chest but Johnny grabbed both his hands and pinned it to the wall.