Not a Chapter: An unhelpful and late guide to the abo verse

Sorry about this very late intro but bear with me..

What is aboverse?
You can imagine this as a kind of evolution or a more advanced human species in a different au where sex categories are not only in male and female but with important sub-sexes like Alpha ,Beta and Omega.
Male alpha
Male beta
Male omega
Female Alpha
Female Beta
Female Omega

Alpha's , ruts and more

Alphas constitute nearly 50% of the population due to parents wishing for alpha children.
They are dominating ,with strong physical structures and both male and female alphas have male genetalia.
Ruts occur for alpha's every 3 months regularly where they are more sexually active.
Each person has a specific mate with similar scent patterns and they are bound to meet somewhere in their early life.
They are extremely protective over their mates whether beta or omega.

Beta's
Constitute 10% of the population.
Betas are more like humans. A beta can either mate with an alpha or another beta and be pregnant with their pups
Or
They can mate with an omega and impregnate them.
Kind of in the middle of everything and can give a lot of emotional composure to omega's

Omega's heats and more

Omega's constitute nearly 40% of the population.
Omega's have female genitalia irrespective of their primary gender.
Omega's are more soft in physical structure and male and female omega's can get pregnant.
They have heats which comes every 3 months when they get more fertile. They take heat suppressents until they have not found their mate or if they are not nearby
Omega's once mated or marked are extremely loyal and some can feel emotions of others.

Pups

The babies born in abo universe are called pups. Their primary and secondary genders are determined as soon as they are born unlike other abo fanfics.

Mating Marks

They are made by mates on each others scent gland on their neck where the mark remains forever .
Once a couple is marked they stop ageing .
In case the mate dies the mating mark fades and they soon die out.

A/N : thank you for bearing with me. This is going to be a long ass ride..