21: 안전한

This is a very angsty chapter.
Rape and other abusive content.
Read with your own will
All three of them were cautious for the rest of the days but Taeyong seemed oblivious to the presence of the guy just a few houses apart. After all they left home at 8 and returned by 6 in the evening. And after that they were always together. After a week after the guy making no appearance the the three of them too started being less cautious.
Taeyong was getting tired of it after all ,they didn't let him go anywhere alone . Ten especially had a rise in his overprotective mother mode for the past few weeks to the point that he wouldn't allow Jaehyun to touch him.

A few days later Taeyong got off school earlier because he was feeling unwell and JaeJoong dropped him home after being assured that he would be fine. JaeJoong had made him promise that he would call Jaehyun as soon as he got inside but he ignored his words.
JaeJoong kept feeling worried but he didn't have any of their number .
Taeyong took a bath and came outside. When he was rubbing his hair dry he heard a sound from downstairs.
He cautiously went down the staircase and looked around thinking it was a cat or something. There were lots of cats in the neighbourhood and it wasn't the first time one had came in and knocked over stuff. It didn't help that he was still in his bathrobe either. After seeing nothing around , he decided to check on the main door and It was still locked and everything was left the same way he had.
He sighed in relief and turned around and got the shock of his life...

Ten's P.O.V
He had been feeling weird the whole day. The morning he had held Taeyong's hand longer before he let go..for the past week something kept telling him something was going wrong. Johnny kept asking if something was wrong as he kept having nightmares about the certain time of his past repeatedly without any change. He kept assuring Johnny everything was alright . His heart clenched in happiness yet a bit of agony from his wolf each time he saw Taeyong's pretty smile, the life in his eyes,the little bounce on his step as he walked, him acting childishly around the three of them . Even Doyoung had called one day asking Jaehyun if Taeyong was alright. He knew this was some kind of sign but he kept on ignoring telling himself nothing bad could happen to their baby. Especially since Jaehyun seemed normal. His mate would know better than him ,right? Everything felt normal for a few days. Daniel and Sam kept visiting, Taeyeon spent a lot of time with them, so he almost forgot everything .

Until the present morning when all those feeling came to him in a dash. Johnny , Jaehyun and Taeyong gave him a weird look when he refused to let go of his arms even for a few moments. He couldn't focus on his class and kept spacing out or feeling extremely antsy. By afternoon he thought, enough is enough. He didn't want to call either of the alpha's and decided to go see him. He first called his school when he did not pick up.

"Hello? This is Taeyong's friend. Could you give the phone to him?" He quickly asked tapping his fingers on his table. Jungwoo who also studied with him watched Ten his brow knitted together in worry.
"What? He wasn't feeling well? He went home? Yes ! Ok thank you.." Ten put his phone down his brain still processing.
"Ten? He went home?" Jungwoo asked putting his arm on top of his.
"I need to get to him" Ten said talking his bag and ran.
"Wait! Ill come with you!" Jungwoo ran after him...

At home

Ten opened the door with his key quickly with worry even though there was no voice from inside . He opened the door and looked around..
He was greeted by a rod being thrown at him. He moved away in reflex. Jungwoo shrieked watching an unknown wild looking guy without a shirt wrestling his friend.
"JUNGWOO! JUNGWOO! GET TAEYONG!"

Jungwoo's p.o.v

Jungwoo snapped out of his reverie and ran as fast as he could trying to find the younger omega .
He finally found him in one of the rooms ,naked,unconcious and bloodied with all the injuries all over his body,dried tears on his face.
"Oh my god! Tae! Tae! No! Nononono...NO!" He bent down shaking the omega ,took the cloth gag put of his mouth and untied the bonds on his hand.
He made sure that the omega was still breathing and ran downstairs , the broken arm of  chair in hand.