41:불안정한

Warnings: I wouldn't call it smut , but slight smut from Yuwin..

They made sure to not hog Ten too much. As days passed by Ten was getting more sensitive to everything and that included cuddling Taeyong in front of him.
And they were sure there were no watermelons left on the stores nearby because of his craving.
After the 6th month his bump grew. Carrying one pup was tiring enough, two and that too very energetic pups?
Taeyeon helped most with that. After hearing Jun rave about his uncomfortable pregnancy.

Speaking of Jun , Taeyeon had gone to China a week after baby Longfei was born. And Taeyeon was sure that she would never have a child on purpose. And then baby Joy came along to break all of their eardrums.

Because she was the youngest, everyone took it easy to order her around and babysit Joy. She had such a strong set of lungs , Taeyeon was sure Joy would make an excellent singer when she grew up , just like her mother Jungwoo.
When she heard that Ten was having twins all she wanted to do was curl up on herself and bawl her eyes out. She couldn't help admit she loved the occasional kick or punch she got on his arms or face from the male omega's belly.

And Ten was so overconcious over his weight. He was probably the thinnest pregnant omega anyone could see, that too carrying twins. Which didn't mean he didn't eat. Everyone would obey him without retaliation except for this.
Ten couldn't resist Yuta's and Taeyong's cooking though. Yuta aced everything except for Takayoki which was very sad for him.
And Winwin kept feeding a healthy amount of chocolates and other goodies to Ten.

Johnny was overprotective and Ten wouldn't complain because be was too cute.
And Ten happened to love the beach for which Jaehyun was glad about their perfect housing destination. He and Yuta would take Ten out to the beach every evening for something Kun called as Nature therapy to keep the omega happy.
.
.
.
Johnny didn't understand why Ten thought he was ugly.
The alpha thought Ten grew more beautiful every day and now with an angelic pregnancy glow.
"Baby you're beautiful..." Johnny said stroking his bump gently . Ten was standing in front of the full length mirror scrutinizing hhimself
Ten pouted.
"You don't have to lie to me" Ten said still sulking.
Johnny made him sit down on the bed and propped his leg on his lap to apply body oil on his slightly swollen toes.
"I'm not lying. Besides why would you think I don't think you are fat? You have only put on eight kilos." Johnny said soothingly massaging his legs.
"Eight kilos." Ten groaned leaning his head back more comfortably on the pillow.
Johnny sat beside him.
"Tennie..our pups have their weight too. You're beautiful and for me..the fact that you are carrying my pups makes you more ethereal" Johnny said kissing him. Ten kissed back, and Johnny felt a rather harsh kick on his hand.
"Ouch" Ten flinched and accidentally bit his lips a bit too hard.
"Wow..nice kick bud. Don't hurt your mommy too much okay?" Johnny and Jaehyun had the habit of talking to his bump and competing for their affection even before they came into the world which amused Ten.
And one of the pups always reacted to Johnny's voice.
"They said ok daddy" Ten said after feeling a little movement.
Both of them giggled.
"Sleep now" Johnny said laying him down.
"Do you think we'll have girls or boys?" Ten asked . They too decided to keep the gender a surprise.
"I think we'll have a girl and a boy" Johnny answered lying down next to him.
"Taeyong thinks the same too. That'd be nice. Alpha if I say something really mean while I'm in labour please don't take it to heart Mm?" Ten said snuggling his back to the alpha's chest.
"I won't love. We'll get to see them in a few more weeks" Johnny said kissing his mating bite.
He hummed a tune lulling the omega to sleep.
.
.
.
Taeyong lay on his bed staring at the roof.
"What are you thinking?" Jaehyun asked stroking a few free strands of his now black hair.
"Nothing..." Taeyong answered hugging him.
"Pup..." Jaehyun said worried.
"Alpha...I'm worried I'm not fertile" Taeyong said taking a deep breath.
"Why?" Jaehyun asked curiously kissing his head.
"I..I may not have been on birth control the past few months.." Taeyong said hiding his face.
"I know." Jaehyun said smiling.
"You knew..so..?" Taeyong thought about Jaehyun insisting on making him drink water after every time they mated. He may have not been completely aware but the water tasted weird.
"Yup.I'm sorry for doing that but..you're so young Tae and.." before Jaehyun could complete Taeyong turned away and pushed his arms away.
"Tae...are you mad?" Jaehyun asked cautiously approaching him.
"No...I got scared. I'm sorry for not taking it" Taeyong said .
"Then why won't you face me?" Jaehyun asked pulling the omega to face him.
"Do you want a baby that bad? You're a baby yourself" Jaehyun said mocking him.
"Don't tease me..And I'm an omega..its normal to feel that" his pout changing into a happy smile when Jaehyun kissed him out of a sudden.
"You're cute" Jaehyun said nipping his ears and then faced him smiling.
"You're cute hyung" Taeyong said poking the alpha's dimples. It was a habit of his .
"You really want a baby pup?" Jaehyun asked seriously stroking his cheeks.
"Mm no...I want to be all of your pup a little longer " Taeyong smiled .
"You'll always be our pup no matter how much you grow up Tae.." Jaehyun assured and smiled at the kiss he got from the omega.
"Thank you" the omega said hugging him closer.
.
.
.
Winwin hated heats, just like every other omega in the world. He could agree that Yuta made it a lot better. The way Yuta changed his life and personality around was amazing. All of Winwins colleagues were surprised by his softer and happy character. He didn't even think about his original mate anymore.

Winwin was sitting on the bed reading a medical journal.
"Winwinnie!!!" Yuta made a cute voice backhugging the omega with all his strength and the book toppled out of his hands.
"Ah! That hurts alpha.." Winwin hit him slightly.
"I love you" Yuta said a goofy smile on his face. Winwin laughed at him.
"I love you too Yuta-ssi" Winwin said leaning back and kissed his cheek.
Yuta turned him around and placed a kiss on his lips.
"Can I get you anything?" Yuta asked separating their lips.
"Yes..you.." Winwin said surprising Yuta. He would never speak like that otherwise.
"Oh yeah? Well I'm here...only for you" Yuta said whispering into his ear.
Winwin shivered clutching the alpha's shirt.
Yuta pressed kisses on his neck down to his collarbone and easily removed Yuta's shirt, which the omega was wearing.
"Alpha.." Winwin whined trying not to make too much noise. JohnTen's room was just nearby and Ten didn't get enough sleep because of the pups kicking.
Winwin bit all across Yuta's shoulder and neck while he covered his chest with lovebites.
"May I?" Yuta asked touching Winwin's home shorts.
The omega nodded frantically and Yuta pulled it off.
Winwin's most sensitive spot was his inner thighs and Yuta always took his own sweet time ravaging his white thighs until the omega was at the edge and started cried with frustration.
"Alpha..off.." Winwin said and pulled off his shirt. Yuta helped him remove it.
Winwin moaned and covered his mouth with a hand when Yuta bit the flesh of his chest with his fangs drawing blood.
"Do you want me to continue?" Yuta asked before he lost all his rational thoughts.
"Yes please.." Winwin nodded and Yuta's eyes turned red.
.
.
.
Joy was happy with Jungwoo and Lucas now , the doctor said the occasional space between them was because of lack of communication.
While she was inside Jungwoo, she might have registered Ten's and Taeyeons voice more.
She was a very active pup. She had barely learnt how to sit up, and was already trying to run away.
Joy was such a daddy's girl. Whenever she sensed that Jungwoo was mad, she would immediately crawl to Lucas and the alpha would take all of Jungwoo's anger.
And Lucas was so in love with his daughter that he printed out a photo of Jungwoo and Joy sleeping onto 5 of his white T-shirts.
Taeyong , Ten and Doyoung would occasionally come to babysit Joy and also Jungwoo for that matter.
Jungwoo was getting ready to go back to work.
If Lucas and Jungwoo were in love , after Joy was born they were madly in love.
.
.
.
Hendery and Kun were a weird couple. And they had practically  adopted Taeyeon as their pup.
Hendery was overexcited 24/7 , a bit crazy and a hopeless romantic.
Kun was soft spoken, rational and loved Hendery's way of courting which included behaving like he was a character from a Shakespeare play.
Kun's parents disapproved that Hendery was younger than him and was sad about it.
But Hendery assured him that, they were mates and no one else mattered.
Taeyeon and Hendery got along so well, Kun was bound to gave grey hairs prematurely.
Like that one day Kun woke up and found them both playing in flour , even the ceiling of the kitchen splashed with eggs.
They were apparently trying to make pancakes...

A/N: sorry about the shitty chapter..get ready to meet JohnTen's pups!!
Punch is such a bop!

Vote and comment

Saranghae lovelies~~~