47: fin

Read the ending guys or you will be confused .

"But we fight so much ma!!" Mark groaned stopping Taeyong's and Johnny's narration.
"So? Your mom and dad fought all the time" Taeyong said closing their picture album laughing at Johnny's face.
"I wish I hadn't went to Canada" Mark groaned.
"Well you yourself gave in to your auntie Taeyeon's offer buddy" Jaehyun said putting down his glasses.
Mark sighed.
He had grown apart from Haechan, his Haechan the five years he was in Canada. He could t get his head around the concept of mates at his young age.
When he came back the omega was so beautiful and grown up, he died the first time he saw him again.
Donghyuck had a connection to Mark from young age and was heart broken at the age of ten when his Ten ma told him Mark went to Canada. He ignored Mark as much as he could but couldn't stay mad at the charming alpha when he came back . It didn't help that Norenmin was being all sappy at school.
And yangyang, always whining about the cute alpha called XiaoJun.

Mark thought their relationship would be better if they moved in together. They were roommates at the school hostel. But it didn't help. They annoyed each other and one day they fought so bad Mark left the place and immediately came to his parents and my that I mean all of them.

Then it had somehow lead to Mark seeing their photo album and all four of them narrating their life story.

"Look Mark. I know you love Haechan. And he loves you a lot more. Just apologize and everything will be alright" Jaehyun held his hands. He knew that ever since his omega son had came crying to him whining about how Seo Mark was too hot.
"Ok..I'll try..you all think we can have a life like you did?" Mark asked before he left.
"Absolutely" Ten and Taeyong kissed his cheek before sending him off.
"I feel old" Jaehyun groaned watching Mark leave.
"Oh we'll never get old Jeffery" Johnny patted his back.
.
.
.

"Hyung? What do you think will happen after we die?" Taeyong asked. Their house felt empty , no more complete because Johnny died a few days back in an accident and Ten followed him.
"I think we'll all find each other in our next life.. " Jaehyun kissed him. A tear slipped down Taeyong's cheek.
The elderly couple sat watching the snow outside.
Their life no longer had its full happiness.
Most of their friends were gone, their children married off and now JohnTen too.
"Can we join them hyung?" Taeyong asked. Jaehyun looked at him.
"I miss them ." The omega said .
"We had a good life didn't we?" Jaehyun asked kissing the omega.
"Yes we did."
They got to see each other grow old, they grew up with love, giving love , did all they wanted they watched their children grow, see their grandchildren.
Jaeyong kissed already feeling their lives slipping away.
"Remember I will find you again Lee Taeyong"
"I will find you too Jung Jaehyun"

Yuwin, Jaeyong and Jaehyun were hurried together at a graveyard next to their house near the beach where their most precious memories lingered. It was not a happily ever after for them, they had up and downs but their love for each other was everlasting and forever.

Fin
Natural

A/N : I'm sobbing. I'm sorry guys. Thank you all my readers for staying with me
There will be an epilogue and my next book will be a continuation of that
If you are confused after spending more than 80 years , if the mates wish to due together it happens naturally.

The first section was them in their mid life and the second was their old age.
And by friends going away I mean all of the couples doing the same soul mate death thing.