38:蜜月旅行

Again the next few hours were a flurry. Especially since all of them were tired. They got to the airport and evaded reporters and other wild people ,managing to get inside and changing their clothes. Chanyeol and Eunwoo were there to see them off.

Taeyong lay on Chanyeol's shoulder dozing off waiting for the plane.
Eunwoo handed Johnny their passports and tickets. Johnny may have been too side but he registered the words 'Santorini' which gave him a spark of excitement but not enough to stay awake.
Ten and Jaehyun leaned on each other, not sleeping but watching something on YouTube.

Eventually the time came and they got into the plane after saying their goodbye's.
"Santorini? " Taeyong asked leaning on Jaehyun feeling sleepy again, their seatbelts taken off after 15 minutes in the plane.
"Yes. We'll have a good time. But right now.." Johnny said grimacing at the body pains he felt.
"Now, we sleep like bears" Ten said pressed a kiss on Taeyong's cheek before leaning against Johnny's chest and going back to sleep who put his arms securedly around him.
"Taeyongie?" Jaehyun called.
"Hmm?" The omega muttered sleepy.
"When I saw you walking down the aisle, I really had a heart attack for a second. I'm a hundred percent sure you are really an angel now" he said stroking his side gently.
Taeyong lifted his head and looked at him and smiled.
"I love you hyung" he said and closed his eyes when he felt a kiss on his lips.
"I love you too wifey" he said and Taeyong giggled into the kiss.
.
.
.
Johnny awoke nearly an hour later , saw JaeYong sleeping and accidentally disturbed Ten.
"Hey...sorry for waking you up" Johnny said watching the omega's eyes flutter open.
"It's okay. How many hours has it been?" Ten asked stretching.
"Nearly 6 hours" Johnny replied looking at his watch.
"Mm" Ten said and snuggled back into him.
"I wish things were not so so hurried. I wanted to say a few things to you" Johnny said smelling his hair.
"Well..say it now" Ten grinned tucking his leg up.
"Well..." Johnny started and pulled Ten closer.
They were inside a cabin so they had privacy.
Their noses nearly touched.
"I've never seen more of a beautiful sight before for first." Johnny sighed kissing his neck.
Ten for the first time blushed, heat spreading to his chest. Johnny was by far the only one who had succeeded to do that to him.
"You're the most perfect existance on Earth for me Mrs Seo" Johnny said being sappy as usual.
Ten laughed softly at the name. "You are for me too alpha. I never thought I'd find someone who understands me this much" Ten said laying his head back giving him more space to attack.
"Guess we are made for each other " Johnny said pausing his ministration to kiss Ten all across his hands.
"Yes we are" They smiled at each other fingers entwined, hearts warm.
.
.
They awoke to a knock on the door of their cabin next morning.
Taeyong stood up. Everyone groaned in different levels of exhaustion.

A cheery airhostess peeked in.
"Hello guys you ..didn't have dinner yesterday . Would you like some heavy breakfast?" She asked registering all their faces.
"Yes please.." Taeyong said after looking at all of them.

"And I'll get something for fatigue" she said seeing their pale faces and moved away smiling.
"Thank you" Taeyong smiled back at her and closed the door before going to brush his teeth.
Johnny stood up , stretched and followed him.
Jaehyun too stood up but attack a half asleep Ten.
"Get off...you're not as light as you think " Ten tried to push him away but the alpha clung to him like a leech trying to cuddle and sleep more.
"Jaehyun get up" Johnny came back 2 minutes later and pulled the alpha up with one hand and Ten with another and gently shoved them to the restroom.

After having breakfast , they put on a movie .
There was only four more hours left.
And of course Ten had to pick World War Z to watch. It didn't help that Jaehyun and Johnny had this almost phobia of zombies after being stuck in a zombie flashmob back in America.
Taeyong watched it calmly giggling every time Jaehyun or Johnny jumped slightly. Ten was completely involved in the movie.
.
.
.
They reached the individual resorts after taking a bait ride from the mainland to the small island.

There was the shallow sea on all four sides connected to the main hall by a small bridge

"Shall we unpack first?" Johnny asked and they went to their own rooms.
While Taeyong pulled the curtains open Jaehyun opened their suitcases.
Taeyong heard the alpha choke.
"U-um kitten what is this?" Jaehyun asked. The omega turned around and saw a thin piece of cloth, an excuse of an underwear in Jaehyun's hand.
Taeyong screeched grabbing the underwear from him.
He turned completely red and sat down covering his face.
"Mom...why??" He whined hearing Jaehyun laugh.
"Did eomma pack this? I thought so..you never wear such stuff. It's okay. Don't be embarrassed." Jaehyun stopped laughing and tried to comfort him.
"I like you naked than in that though" Jaehyun whispered into his ears. Taeyong blushed more and ran out of the bed, Jaehyun running after him.
.
.
JohnTen looked up when they heard a shriek and saw Taeyong run for his life, face red and Jaehyun laughing wildly and running after him,through the glass windows.
"The kids already started playing" Ten rolled his eyes at them. Johnny smiled softly.
He put the shirt in his hand down and backhugged Ten.
"Mm?" The omega asked.
"Nothing...you smell good" Johnny said burying his face in his shoulder.
They were about to kiss when they heard a splash. They ran out and opened the sliding doors worried.
"What are you doing?" Ten frowned in worry.
"Stop!!" Taeyong screamed when Jaehyun kept dousing him in salty water. JohnTen leaned in the railing watching the omega suffer. Until Taeyong pulled Johnny's arms and he fell face first into the water. Ten laughed and jumped off himself attacking Johnny more.
.
.
.
"Yuta!!" They all yelled through the phone.
"Hey! You guys reached?" He asked and heard Winwins and Kun's excited talking in the background.
"Do take photos will you?" Kun asked .
"Yes hyung. I will" Taeyong and his Polaroid camera was at work all day.
"Is it nice?" Winwin asked .
"Very Winnie" Ten answered.
"Ok guys have fun. Love you all" Yuta said.
"Bye. Love you too" they screamed back together.
.
.
"Hello Taeyong..did you wear it?" Baekhyun called late at night. and suddenly brought it up.
"EOMMA NO" Taeyong groaned falling back into Jaehyun's chest.
Jaehyun grinned guessing the conversation.
"Taeyongie come on..I want grandchildren" He could see Baekhyun pouting over the phone.
Taeyong sighed having no words.
Jaehyun smiled.
"I think we can give you grandchildren even without that Eomma" Jaehyun suddenly said and Baekhyun screeched.
"Oh...you know . Uhh bye. Enjoy" he freaked out and cut the call.
"Thank you.." Taeyong said .
"Don't mention it. Looks like they are already at work" Jaehyun kissed him and received a pinch from Taeyong for the comment about JohnTen.

A/N: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ENJOY!

like and comment

Saranghae lovelies~~~