5: 아기

A JOHNTEN special ;)

Taeyong had gone to Jeju for a week for a school trip and Jaehyun was in Canada attending a business meet with his father.
Johnny and Ten were together. Johnny was put up in Jaehyun's bedroom.
On the 3rd day Johnny woke up hearing something crash and a yelp.
He panicked and ran out of the room to find Ten on the floor clutching his tummy.
" Tennie are you fine?" Johnny bent down near him and helped him into the chair nearby.
He was struck with the strong sweet scent of the omega.
"Ten are you in heat?" Johnny asked stroking his hair.
"I think so. My heat cycles are irregular, so I can't keep track of it.." Ten replied weekly gripping onto Johnny's arms like his life depended on it.
"Hey it's fine. Anything I can do for you? Do you take suppressents?" Johnny enquired trying to act calm.

This was the first time he was dealing with an omega in heat.
Taeyong hadn't had his first heat yet..

"Just..just..carry me to my room and get my suppressents" Ten somehow said in between gritted teeth. Johnny carefully picked the omega up bridal style and put him into his bed gently.
When Johnny was about to go Ten panicked.

"NO!..don't go..need you here" Ten whimpered looking into the alphas eyes. Johnny melted right there and then and snuck back into his bed.
"I'm not going anywhere sweet but I have to get your suppressents" Johnny calmly said pulling the warm omega close.
"Your skin is so hot" the alpha said and touched his forehead.
"Its..its..because of my heat and why do I have to take suppressents when you can just take care of me?"
Ten whispered trying to get Johnny's lime odour as if for the last time.

"Ten that's your heat talking. You don't want that yet ok? I'll take care of you" Johnny blushed but reassured him.
Ten pouted but agreed.
Johnny handed Ten his jacket before going to get the suppressents from his bathroom cabinet.
He came back and made the omega drink it .

While Ten slept passing out due to exhaustion which honestly freaked him out,Johnny researched about heats.
Really what would one do with their life without Google?(story of my ever boring life).

Johnny's P.O.V

I was honestly scared reading the article.
Mood swings? Cravings? And that too not just for food(if u know what I mean).
I set about trying to make a nest for him ,one of the things my mother had mentioned to me over teen.
I hoped he would be asleep and ran outside to buy groceries and some condoms too in case something happened[ya know?;) ]

End of Johnny's P.O.V

When Johnny came back Ten was already awake and had changed his clothes.
He smiled at the alpha. "Hey did you make that nest for me? It was wonderful" Ten hung off his arms and Johnny hugged him.
"I'm glad. Feeling better?" He asked still worried.
"Hmm can't complain. John can you lend me a Tshirt or hoodie of yours?" Ten asked eating the cotton candy icecream he gave him.
"Sure . Why?" Johnny smiled watching his mate eating the icecream in glee like a 5 year old.
"Just do. You will rather enjoy it..." Ten winked which confused Johnny but brought him a hoodie anyway.

Ten had left to take a bath an hour ago and Johnny continued his research. He hoped his mother had taught him more about such things. He didn't want to feel helpless while his omega suffered( get yourself a man like him).

"Johnny what are you reading?" Ten's voice suddenly interrupted and Johnny jumped out of his skin.
"Uhh nothing! Nothing...holy..wow.." Johnny immediately cleared his history and looked up.
Safe to say his brain melted and all the blood rushed to 'you know where'.

Ten was wearing only Johnny's red hoodie which was rather big for the small omega and covered him till his mid thighs since it was oversized for Johnny too.
Ten giggled. "Close your mouth John. A fly will go in" Ten just closed his mouth.
It took a minute for Johnny to respond. Ten was putting in his clothes in the washing machine and Johnny couldn't help backhug him . Ten learned into his chest letting the alphas warmth envelop him. Johnny out his nose to Ten's neck and breathed in his rich scent. He then peppered a few kisses up the honey skin of his neck.
"Alpha~~~..."
Ten whimpered gripping the alphas arms around his tummy.
His sweet voice turned him on more as he started sucking and biting his neck and the exposed parts of his shoulder. Johnny touched the necklace around Ten's neck he had given him.
"John's banana?Is that you?" Ten suddenly asked when he felt something poking at his lower region.
Ten smirked "hey Johnny...are you hard?" Ten turned around and looked into Johnny's eyes.
"It's your fault Ten. Now stop teasing me.." He said embarrassed .
"Aww you're sh-" Ten was cut off by a passionate kiss from the alpha. Johnny put him on top of a slab nearby running his arms up and down the omega's body.
Ten mewled when he felt Johnny rubbing against his sensitive area.

Suddenly the alpha broke apart. "I think that's enough" Johnny said giving him one more kiss before carrying him to his bed.
Ten pouted. "You are seriously no fun John" he folded his arms together.
"Cutie!" Johnny imitates Ten's tone when he sees Taeyong and got a harsh slap on his chest.
"Ow!! Hey don't be mad love" Johnny hugged Ten .
Ten grabbed the alphas hand and pressed it onto his lower tummy.
"You're hands are my property for this week and all my heats that follow . So be a good heat supplier and keep your hand there" Ten ordered closing his eyes his pain easing a bit with Johnny's occasional massage.

"You're the boss.." Johnny agreed kissing his forehead before sleeping.

By the 4 th day of Ten's heat Johnny had gave in. His scent and his touches got too overpowering and Johnny's wolf took over.
Ten was more than happy being mated to the alpha even though not marked yet. They learned a lot about each other and their bodies over the week.

Not a surprising thing to say but Ten learnt the hard way that Johnny could be pretty dom when triggered and had a daddy kink. It was almost like a split personality. Ten also learnt that he cried over movies and could not eat hot food.

Johnny learned that Ten loved to be dominated and discovered the places of all the marks on his body and that he didn't like fruits because Johnny nearly got murdered when he offered the omega an apple.

Ten had fully expected this to happen so good thing he got pregnancy preventive pills beforehand right?

There was only one thing troubling Johnny though....

A/N: AND THAT'S A STORY FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER. SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER but you know I love you guys .

And really guys get yourself a man like Johnny!!!

How was JohnTen chapter?
Hope you like it lovelies~~~
Vote and comment

Saranghae~~~