32: 快

Soft hours

Taeyong's eyes slowly fluttered open. He felt the absence of a presence next to him and groaned turning around.
Jaehyun came into the room when Taeyong sat up .
"Hyung..where'd you go?" Taeyong whined when he was put down on the bed .
"You're so whiny" Jaehyun giggled when Taeyong purred and cuddled him.
"I'm not.." he pouted.
"Ok.." Jaehyun nosed his scent gland.
"Alpha.." Taeyong called and Jaehyun gently picked him up and took him to the bath.
"Yeah?" Jaehyun asked washing him gently like he was glass that would break any second.
"Can..can I dye my hair?" Taeyong asked cheeks red .
Jaehyun gave him a surprised look.
"You want to dye your hair? I love your beautiful black hair though" Jaehyun put a kiss on his jaw putting shampoo on his hair.
Taeyong blushed.
"I always wanted to colour my hair pink.." Taeyong giggled when Jaehyuns fingers accidentally ticked his neck.
"You'll look like cotton candy. Cute. I'm sure Ten has lots of colours with him..do you wanna do it now?" Jaehyun asked suddenly looking excited.
"Now?" Taeyong's eyes widened cutely and a pout formed on his still red and swollen lips from attacks from last night.

Jaehyun was sure his heart stopped for a second.
"Ahh you're so cute..you're killing me" Jaehyun gave his precious goofy smile and kissed his lips.
Taeyong kissed back giving into the alpha's control.
"I love to kiss your sweet lips" Jaehyun whispered into his ears sweet talking to him. The omega shivered putting a small peck on the olders lips.
"Can you wash your shampoo off? I'll take the dye and come" Jaehyun asked and Taeyong nodded.
.
.
"HE WANTS TO DYE HIS HAIR PINK ? OHH MY UWU'S!!" Yuta screamed still hopping around while Ten mixed the dye for him.
"It'll be so cute" Jaehyun said and hopped slightly with Yuta.

"I feel like I'm looking after two year olds. Now I'm going to class. Take care of him and each other and don't..mess. up. The house"
Ten said and gave the dye to Jaehyun.
"Yes sir!" Yuta and Jaehyun saluted together.  Ten rolled his eyes. He ran upstairs and said bye to Taeyong before going.

Jaehyun entered the room with the dye in hand to see the omega dressed comfort in his favourite purple gucci hoodie and sweatpants.

(Uwu)

Yuta and Jaehyun managed to colour his hair after a lot of bickering, pushing and pulling at each other while Taeyong died of laughter.