💚37: white gold

You should forgive me for the short marriage ceremony description coming up.
FLOWER GIRLS...Y'ALL READY??!
And check the dresses for the wedding from the chapter befire if you feel like it :P

Two hours passed quickly and Taeyong was jostled awake by Ten a bit harshly because Sorn was screaming they were 15 minutes behind schedule.

Yuta wanted to cry , this was the first time he had slept in the whole week.
Jaehyun sat up to see some staff hurriedly putting him in a robe and was about to drag him out .
"Wait." Jaehyun called seeing Taeyong's a bit too stressed face.
Taeyong turned and looked around at him , took a deep breath and gave him an ethereal smile. Jaehyun smiled back and grabbed him for a quick kiss.
"See you love" he said letting go of his hands.

"Jaehyun will you hate me if I start crying while saying your vows in between the ceremony?" Yuta asked suddenly already choking up watching the couple interact.
Jaehyun gave him a wide smile and a bone crushing hug.

"I'll marry you instead if you start crying " Johnny interrupted before Jaehyun could answer.
"I'm not gonna cry" Yuta made a face and took deep breaths before grabbing them both for a hug.
"Guys..can I get some love?" Another voice interrupted. Taeyeon was already dressed up in a dress suit.
"Get in here you brat" Jaehyun said and grabbed her in between all three of them .
They were broken up by Ten who ran in dressed in a hoodie and make up half done, grabbed Johnny's collar for a demanding kiss , the alpha's eyes went crossed in confusion.
"Sorry..I had to calm myself...See you.." And ran out leaving Johnny stuck.
"That was wonderful" Taeyeon said grimacing.
.
.
.
The next one hour was annoyingly slow and pressuring for Ten and Taeyong. Tern tried his best to keep Ten away from more champagne and managed to get him to say curses in Thai and not English or Korean.

While Taeyong sat like a rock, trying not to hyperventilate. Baekhyun was not helping . At all. He was too excited and the overly happy pheromones made him a teensy bit uncomfortable. Myoryeon dragged him out to the alpha's after seeing Taeyong breathing wildly.
The flower girls were in the same room too, already ready, shrieking over the pre-wedding pictures.
Sorn had to shoo them away out too after a while.( > < )
.
.
.
The guests started piling and Nayeon seemed to co-operate once and greeted all the guests properly with a one centimeter wide extension of her lips, which counted as a smile to her.

Ten held Taeyong's hand the whole time after he had a breakdown and cried , scaring the make-up boy thinking he did something wrong.
The staff went on full panic mode and went to find Yuta and him and Ten managed to calm the omega  down.
Now he was getting his make-up done again, the beta more cautious and making every move softly.
"Why did I cry?" Taeyong asked letting Ten put the zip of his dress.
"You were just overwhelmed . It's okay. I cursed, you cried- same thing" Ten said smiling at him.
"You look beautiful hyung" Taeyong said looking at him. Ten took his arms in his.
"So do you baby" he said booping his nose.
Taeyong giggled. Their happy moment was disturbed by a gasp.
Two gasps, from Taeyeon and Tern.
"Oh my god.." Tern said turning his face around , trying not to cry. Ten laughed walking to him.

"Phi Chỹe(big brother)...thank you for everything. You are the best big brother" Ten smiled at him . Watching his big brother trying to blink out tears made him honestly want to laugh. But for the sake of the moment, he decided not to tease the male for once.
"I'm so proud of you Tennie. I really am." he said finally composing himself and gave his brother a hug.

Meanwhile Taeyeon and Taeyong

Taeyeon screeched in laughter as a way not to cry.
"JAEHYUN HYUNG IS GOING TO DIE WHEN HE SEE'S YOU! God you're so beautiful..wait..I need water" She said and took a bottle and choked on the water.
Taeyong gave her a shocked look at the outburst.
"Love you Mrs Jung" She said calming herself and gave him a hug.
"Love you too Taeyeonie" the omega smiled.
.
.
.
Jaehyun , Johnny and Yuta held hands the whole time until they reached the aisle.
Their way calming themself was eating ice cubes by handfulls.

While they stood in the aisle, Taeyeon was trying to hold back her laugh seeing Yuta standing there with a scarf around his neck and a short velvet card in hand for vows wearing a very serious expression.
The tension ebbed out of all of them when Lucas saw Taeyeon giggling into her fist standing next to Jaehyun burst out laughing earning a look from some of them and followed by giggles from rest of their friends sitting in the first row.

Taeyong and Ten stood behind the closed doors holding hands and bouquets in the other in their own comfortable worlds.

"You excited?" Alina approached Taeyong and asked in her broken Korean.
"Oh very!" He replied and gave her a short hug.
Suddenly the music changed and the grip on each other's hands tightened. Sorn was lining the flower girls up while the staff gave both the omega's a small shot of alcohol to calm their nerves.
The door opened and the six of them walked in a line throwing white rose petals and Ten and Taeyong walked together.
The hall was silent , everyone watching the brides.
They both had their own special smiles on their faces.
Jaehyun was awestruck just like Taeyeon had expected him to be and their eyes met.
They approached the aisle and the alpha's handed out their arms.

Usually none of the couples listen to the vows but they did because Yuta had written the whole thing his own style and was touching and hilarious and everything was different except for the 'I do' part.
Both the couples were giggling and laughing as they said their vows and but matching platinum wedding bands for each other.

The entire hall was laughing or crying by the end.
Yuta finished his speech , gave Taeyong and Johnny a sparkly look .
"I now declare the two couples married officially in an overly posh hotel without holy gospels. You may kiss your mate! Give a round of applause" He yelled at the top of his voice and smiled widely running to Winwin.

This was followed by a huge applause of 'YASSSS' and whooping from the front row, flower girls and the family while the rest clapped.
Even Ice Queen, Nayeon smiled properly for the first time.
"Congradulations!!!!" Doyoung cried while shouting watching Jaeyong share a Sweet kiss.
While JohnTen as always , kissed wildly like there was no tomorrow.
.
.
.
"We're married.." Johnny said after nearly three hours of dinner, speeches and the whole enchiladas.
The speeches were nice honestly. At the end, Jaehyun and Johnny sang 'beautiful in white' together and it was so beautiful and emotional, if anyone didn't feel touched they were non living.

They were taking a short rest.
"Taeyong, Ten, I honestly think you two grow beautiful every day or there is something wrong with my eyes" Jaehyun said looping his hands around Ten's neck.
"I don't think we have an eye problem. It's just true" Johnny said and placed a kiss on Taeyong's head.
They saw Sorn approach them.
"Sorn auntie thank you so much for giving us the most wonderful wedding " Taeyong said immediately standing up.
"Thank you child" she kissed his cheek.
"We're not done yet, you have to go throw this bouquet together and then you have to go to the airport" she said handing Ten and Taeyong a single one and pulled them up.
Ten took off his high heels and gave them to Johnny before going.
"The airport?" Jaehyun asked giving a confused look.

"Baekhyun and Myoryeon planned this perfect honeymoon for you. You are going tonight. You will not go home. You're stuff are packed. Now go watch your bride's"  she said trying to explain most.
"Wow" Johnny muttered following the omega's.

The walked to the front of the plaza where a few omega's and the flower girls stood waiting to catch the bouquet.
Yuta, Jaehyun and Johnny stood at the side, watching.
"You guys ready?!" Ten yelled turning around with Taeyong holding the bouquet together.
A loud chorus of Yes was heard.
"One! Two! Three !" Jeonghan yelled for them and they threw it.

They pushed each other reaching into the air for it .
It landed.
Right in the arms of a shocked Doyoung who was not even reaching out.
"BITCH YOU GONNA GET MARRIED!" Jungwoo yelled.

They barely got to say a brief goodbye to the family and friends before the four of them were pushed into a huge car by Yuta and Tern.
"Call and send photo's. Bye. Enjoy you guys" Taeyeon butted in between.
The four of them waved back until the plaza was out if sight.

A/N: AND...THEY ARE MARRIED!!
writing this gave my braincells a work out
Enjoy!!!

Like and comment

Saranghae lovelies~~~