Broken bench and hearts -1

Hey! So I just wanted to do a quick talking as usual before you go reading. I just have few words to say :

1) Don't copy my work. This is my hardwork and I know you all have a amazing brain and can come up with brilliant stories even better than mine so do me a favor and don't copy.

2) Some parts in this story is purely imaginative while others are REAL, yep as in really happened to some one so before any of you go making insensitive comments please think it might really hurt the person.

3) You guys are most welcome to comment any thoughts though. Please vote and show some support if you like my story.

⭕❌⭕Warning: ❌⭕❌⭕ This is not a story with Happy Ending so please continue with caution.

Well that been said, continue ☺

....................................

( Present time)

Aahna :

I look up to see the class was almost empty. Sighing I make my way to the middle . It's an assigned seat to me, well that's a long story. Slowly class starts to fill and I duck my head low my earphones intact in my ears to block all the harsh words going to be thrown my way. The class fills but someone is missing, I hope he does not come today. Suddenly my hair is leaking with egg yolk. A gasp escapes, well you can never get used the humiliation.

They're so smart to think of so many ways to hurt a person I swear they can do it over and over again.

Someone rubs the yolk all over my head making my hair a bird nest with leaking yolk . And then someone snatches my earphones off, making me look up to the most terrific Green almost emerald eyes. His annoying smirk was there stick to his mouth.

He can make any one piss by one just one glare and that was enough to push back whatever retort I had in mind.

" Not fair love, you can't do that to us now, can you? We plan all these for you and all you give us is ignorance. Very bad. " he was finding it amusing.

I wanted to vomit by the smell of yolk and was barely controlling myself when our Lit. Teacher came Mrs Jennings. She's a sweetheart. Always tries to back me up but fails miserably.

" Well I suggest you to be back at your seat Mr Heinrich, before I call your mother. Now that is something we both don't want, do we? " that was a rhetorical question. She and everyone else knew the answer.

He closed his eyes in frustration, but smiles when he opens them. I swear if I didn't hate this asshole, I'd have fallen for him already.

" Mrs. Jennings, I don't see our dear principle with you? What gave up already the idea of our punishments. " he was taunting her.

Last Friday they overdid their whole bulling thing and was enough to get her pissed so she punished them to writes " I'm an asshole for doing it and would never do it again " some hundred times. I know it's weird but that's all she can do to them, they're the ELITE kids so.

" Wouldn't that be a sight, Mr Heinrich. But you see someone already submitted the punishment from all of your side to me this morning and I no longer hold the power to call the principal. Don't you want to know who the person is? "

His eyes immediately meets mine and I avoided it.

Why I did it? You'll find out soon.

Trust me I wouldn't have done it willingly.

" Aahna, dear get up and go clean yourself " I get up with my things and make my way to her.

I pass her the slip, for class change. It's my second time.

" I've already ask Dean and he allowed it. All you've to do is sign ma'am and I can change my class. " she knows I want to learn lit so bad.

She raises her brows but signs it.

I smile in appreciation and take my books keeping it at her desk.

" Whoever comes next, can you please sell this book , half price is also okay. So I could buy my books for another course. " she nods .

I leave the class all the while a pair eyes boring at my back.

..................

Cleaning up myself I stayed in the bathroom, missing second lecture . I was done for the day but dragged my legs to third lecture. That was, history. My new subject.

I still don't have the books but I can ask for time till tomorrow or something.

I enter and give my slip to Mr.Hawkins .

He crosses his arms and says, " You know you can't do this again, right Aahna. You've already did the class change two times and not again. "

I know we're allowed to do it twice but I had no other choice. I merely nodded and went to take a seat on first bench. Waiting for the class to start.

"Okay class, so can someone tell me what we did in last class? " he gestures to the class and I looked bored .

My mind was filled up with so many stuffs and emotions.

Just thinking about it made my eyes well up , suddenly the a shout made me look up.

" WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING HERE? " they both said together and I was shocked and afraid. Glued to my seat.

This class was my only escape and now they came to ruin it as well.

Well, I should have known there's no escape from them in Elmhurst high.

Mr. Hawkins looked shocked as well this class has only rich and charity Service Group, what two elite members are doing in his class.

They ignore each other as pest and move to Mr. Hawkins bench giving him a slip and then turn to me.

Fucking telepathy.

I look to see my desk empty both the sides . I sigh. This is a nightmare.

The took their seat and said,

" Hello, love. "

"Hello , Princess. "

At same time. Told ya telepathy.

I stood up, Mr. Hawkins back was to us, so I climbed the chairs and jumped out of my seat because they won't budge if I asked them to move and made my way to the last bench where an empty seat was available .

They looked furious , I know I'm making things hard for me during lunch but I can't stand being near them. The guy beside me looked shocked to see me.

I resumed listening to class, ignoring the glares send my way.

But the annoying creep beside me kept staring at me.

Ignore, his a rich kid. He has the right to keep staring.

Chanting I ignored him as well.

" You know, you really are pretty and real then most girls here. Without makeup and all. " I raised a brow but didn't responded.

But that dude flicked me off by staring.

Before I could say him to stop a loud band made me jump out of skin.

" You better fucking stop staring at her. " Edward Heinrich had a bloody hand and a broken bench infront of him.

Breathing heavily. Oh God.

Thank you

Kaajal 💮