chapter eleven

laila's pov

"LAYYYYYY GET UPPPPPPPPP. ITS FIRDAY THERAPY TIMEEEEEE." The boys yelled while dog piling on top of me.

My stomach churned and I pushed them off of me and ran to the restroom. I flipped the toilet seat up and threw up most of the alcohol I consumed the night before. I felt someone holding my hair and a hand rubbing my back. "You good now lay?" Matt asked.

"Yeah I think I'm good. When are we leaving?"

"As soon as you're ready." He responded.

"Lit lemme change and then we can leave."

He threw himself on the bed and I brushed my teeth and face, and I curled my lashes and put some mascara on. Then I changed into a pair of spandex and an oversized ginger shirt that looked a dress, since I didn't really feel like wearing real clothes. I threw on a pair of air force ones and grabbed my lanyard and phone. Lastly, I threw on a pair of big sunglasses cause I knew I looked like shit.

"Lessss go ugly ass." I said turning the light off and running to meet everyone downstairs.

"WAIT- do we have any red bull's?" I asked

"Yeah I got you one lets gooo." Ciaran responded.

"Awwww ur so sweet." I said while pinching his cheek.

"Shut yo ass up." He laughed.

We all piled into the van and my phone started to buzz. It was Brandon.

"What's up brandoooooooo."

"Hey lay, guess what?"

"Chicken butt?"

"Ha ha ha. Very funny. The hoodie you made sold."

"For how much. Like 15k probably."

"Nope."

"10?"

"Nope. You're getting colder."

"Come on brandoooooo tell meeeeeee."  I whined.

"500k."

I nearly choked when he said that.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?"

"500 thousand dollars."

"FOR A FUCKING HOODIE?"

"For a fucking hoodie."

"Oh my god no fucking way. Oh also make sure you write a check to Jon Nunes for like 15%. I mean it was a brockhampton hoodie."

"Yeah sure just have him text me and I'll make sure they get payed. I gotta go. They already sent over the money so you'll be getting a direct deposit in a bit of what's left over after everything's subtracted. Have fun tonight. See ya."

"Thanks brando. Love ya."

"Love you too kid."

After the phone hung up I forwarded Jon Brandon's contact information and stood up and started dancing.

"Y'all guess how much the hoodie auctioned for!!!!!" I exclaimed.

The boys began guessing from like 10k to 20k.

"Half a mil. Half a fucking mil."

They're faces dropped and they looked like they had seen a ghost.

"I know right."

"Wow lay i'm so proud of you." Matt said while hugging me. The rest of the boys congratulated me and then I started talking to Jon.