chapter twenty seven

ciaran's pov

I changed my clothes and when I grabbed one of my hoodies it smelled just like her. I'm not gonna lie it kinda threw me off. It also kinda made me wanna cry.

I have never been so emotionally attached to someone before and in all honesty I fucking hate it because I would do anything to have her here with me right now.

I don't feel right for some reason. Like somethings just not sitting well with me.

Maybe I'm just lonely.

I wish she'd never left, but it'd be selfish to guilt her into being somewhere she doesn't wanna be.

I called her after the show last night but she didn't answer so I'm guessing she's still asleep.

Hearing what Madison told Matt yesterday broke my fucking heart. She's so selfless that whenever she has her own needs she feels like she's being selfish. She'd rather take care of everyone around her, even if that means having no energy to take care of herself.

I'm so fucking happy that Flog Gnaw is soon, cause then I'll get to see her beautiful little self.

Fuck maybe I am being a simp.

All I know is that I hate falling asleep without her next to me. Yeah I definitely sound like a simp.

~

laila's pov

"LAILA COME DOWN." I heard Mads yell from downstairs.

Fuck what time is it.

I reached over to check my phone and needless to say I was confused as fuck.

What fucking day is it? I guess I slept through my alarm.

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

"What's up- oh shit."

There was a massive fucking flower arrangement thing sitting on the kitchen counter. When I say massive I mean probably bigger than me.

"Who sent this Mads?" I said looking at her wide eyed.

"No idea it just came with this little card." She said grabbing the tiny card off the arrangement.

678-999-8212 - bh

"Oh my god it's from the boys. Look at how fucking huge this thing is." I said in awe, grazing my hands upon the several things this arrangement was made of.

"Damn bro you're good for like fucking ever." Mads said with a giggle.

"Yeah bro no shit." I laughed.

I took out my phone and opened Instagram to take a picture of it. I captioned it "I miss my boys 🥺" and then posted it onto my story.

Before I could go to call Matt my phone rang and it was none other than Matthew Champion.

"Did u like it?" He questioned.