chapter twenty

laila's pov

"Lay come on we're gonna eat." Ciaran says with his head in my bunk.

"Noooo i'm not hungry. I'll just say here." I said rolling over.

I felt a hand grab my waist, that feeling I had earlier was not going away. He pulled me over towards him and looked me in the eye, "Please, you've been asleep forever," He begged.

I grunted and got down with Ciaran at some Italian restaurant. I was not dressed to eat in a fucking restaurant right now.

He laid his hand on my thigh as we sat next to each other and God I could not do it anymore.

I shooed his hand away and tried distracting myself with a conversation with Joba about his girlfriend.

I decided to do the same thing as him so I laid my hand near his inner thigh and went up from there.

You could tell when he had enough because he coughed and moved my hand.

~

We're finally at the hotel and you could tell there was tension between Ciaran and I.

We rushed to our hotel room and he immediately pushed me in the room.

Once we were in the room he pinned me go the wall and bent down to my height. Then, he asked, "Tell me what this is, so I know if i'm misreading something."

His raspy voice sent chills down my back. I turned to his ear and replied, "I want you."

Right after I said that, his lips connected with mine and it felt so right. Like this was what I was supposed to be doing.

He picked me and threw me on the bed before climbing on top of me. We made out until I felt his hand on the rim of my sweatpants.

"I need you Ciaran." I whispered.

His hand wandered to my heat, where he teased me for a couple of minutes.

"Pleaseee." I seductively begged.

"Who made you this wet? Huh."  He asked rubbing my clit.

"You did." I moaned

"Who?" He asked stopping.

"You did daddy." I said looking into his eyes.

"That's what I fucking thought."

He stuck one finger inside of me causing my back to arch and my mouth to let out a moan.

He pulled my pants off and kissed me from my mouth to the inside of my thighs.

"Ciaran pleas-" I was cut off with his mouth on my heat. His mouth caused my legs to begin shaking and I knew I was about to cum.

"Ciarannnnn i'm gonna-" My legs violently shook as he looked back on accomplishment. His eyes were filled with lust as he stuck two fingers inside of me and began kissing me again.

"Fuck me." I whispered

"Say it again."

"Fuck me Daddy, please."

He took his shirt off as I struggled to take off his pants. He took them off and then sighed, "fuck, I don't have a condom."

"I'm on birth control don't worry about it." I said pointing to the implant in my arm.

He picked me up and flipped me over and picked up my legs, leaving me in the doggy position.

He thrusted into me without warning. He was so fucking big. I could hear profanities leave his mouth as he stretched me out.

I arched my back and then he grabbed me by the throat and continued to fuck me.

He pulled out and then flipped me over so I would be on my back.

"Fuck me so hard I can't walk." I said looking straight into his eyes. It took him less than a second to pick up my legs and fuck the soul out of me.

"Fuckkkkk i'm gonna cum." He moaned.

"Cum for me Daddy." I moaned in response.

His dick twitched and he moaned before collapsing next to me.

I got on my knees and lightly licked his dick, causing his eyes to roll back.

I sucked on the tip and then took the whole thing into my mouth.

I sucked his dick until I felt him twitch inside of my mouth. His cum shot into the back of my throat and I swallowed it like a champ.

"Good girlll." He said grabbing my throat and pulling me up to make out.

~

"So what is this?" He asked as he played with my hair.

"What is what?" I asked in response.

"Me and you. What are we?"

"Whatever you want to be." I said not really knowing what to say.

"I want you, not just like sexually. Laila I really wanna be with you. But i'm not gonna rush you into anything." He said making eye contact.

"If I wasn't ready for something, I wouldn't have fucked you." I said with a giggle.

"Wanna go on a date?" He asked.

"Of course I do." I smiled.

"You have to promise me one thing though." I continued.

"What?" He questioned.

"We're not gonna act weird just because we're going on dates or whatever. I wanna date the Ciaran I met when I moved to LA, the mean and sarcastic one. I guess i'm trying to say that I don't want the way we act together to change. I don't know." I sighed at the end, frustrated because I didn't know how to word the way I felt.

"I get you, what you're trying to say. You still want me to be a bitch. I can arrange that" He agreed with a giggle

"On another note. We're going out tonight. Casual of course. Like super fucking casual. But just me and you. In the raggedy ass city of New York. Sound like a plan?" He asked.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I said getting up to shower.

~

ciaran's pov

She is the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes on. Everything about her was literally fucking perfect. I could just look at her all day.

She got up to walk to the shower and I got a flashback of having my hand wrapped around her throat. There was not one flaw about her. She's perfect for me.

She got out of the shower and kissed me on the cheek before leaving to see hk, ian, kevin, and nick about designing.

I showered and went to talk to Matt and Joba, specifically Matt, to see what she enjoyed doing.

"Matt, either I'm coming over there or you guys are coming over here." I said over facetime.

"Kay were coming. JOBA COME ON." He replied.