chapter twenty nine

laila's pov

I woke up confused as shit cause someone's arms were wrapped around me.

Once I looked up I realized that I was in Ciaran's room. Am I like dreaming or something.

I got so fucked up last night I honestly don't remember anything after Jaden got here.

I turned to see Ciaran asleep like a baby. Did the boys really come home early?

I wiggled out of his arms and stumbled tiredly down the stairs.

All of the boys were down here except Ciaran.

"Did y'all come home or am I seeing shit." I said confusedly waving my hands around.

"Nah we came home early since all we had left was off days." Merlyn explained.

"You sure I'm not seeing thing?" I said poking Matt's cheek.

"Yeah pretty sure." He said shooing my hand away.

"Oh also, thanks for the flower arrangement thing, Mads and I got higher than I think I've ever been."

"Least we could do mini champion." Joba said petting me on the head.

"Sup fuckers?" I heard from behind me before a pair of arms were wrapped around me.

Ciaran's voice was already heavenly, so imagine how fucking heavenly his morning voice is.

"Ahh Good Morning Mr.Face we have a long day ahead of us. Also Laila, for the love of God can you please deposit those checks they make me nervous." Jon said pointing at the stack of checks that has accumulated over the boys absence.

"Hmmmm if your lucky I may drop them off," I said gathering them, "Oh shit, this is a lot of fucking money." I said examining them.

"You know you can deposit them with your phone?" Hk said.

"No the fuck, since when." I said surprised.

"Look watch." He said before I handed him my phone. He opened my bank app and then turned the phone so my face id would go though.

"Here sign this." He then handed me a pen and I sighed the back. He took a picture of the front and back and then boom it was deposited.

"Oh also, make sure you tear up the ones that you already scanned."

"Aw thank you Hk, you're such a good man." I said patting his arm.

"Alright, Uhhhhh the Flog Gnaw people called and asked us if we could go out there and do the set up and a sound check so that we don't have to do it at the last minute. Plus we'll be the only ones there besides y'all and Clairo I think." Jon rushed, "So after breakfast everyone in the sprinter please."

"Yes Father Jon." We all saluted, earning an eye roll from him.

I deposited the rest of my checks and then headed upstairs to change.

Since it was hot as hell outside I put on a pair of plaid shorts from urban, a little white and blue cropped tee from nicks collection and then my air force ones with a blue check. My fit was sorta monochromatic, I dig it.

My phone rang and I looked at the screen.

Oh my fucking god.

It's my dad.

"Dad?" I said on the verge of tears.

"Hey baby, we're okay. We got out of the ship on a raft before it sank. We're okay hunny."

His words caused me to fall and just bawl.

"We'll see you soon hun. Oh also please tell your brother we kinda have to go. See you when you come to Texas. Call us whenever you're free. We love you angel. Tell your brother we love him too. Bye hun."

"Bye Dad, I love you. Tell mom I love her too. Let me know when you're home and I'll call you. Love you guys."

"We love you more. Bye hunny."

The line went dead and I couldn't help but cry tears of joy.

"MATT. MATT." I yelled running around the house trying to find him.

"Laila- Hey calm down what happened." He said holding me while I continued to cry.

"They're okay. Mom and Dad. Dad told me to tell you they're okay and they love you. They made it out on a raft. Oh my god- we could've lost them."

He happily swung me around and the boys began to confusingly gather around the both of us.

Matt let go and explained to the boys that they had found our parents. We celebrated as we walked out the door and then I felt a hand grab onto mine.

"Hey I'm so happy for you ugly." Ciaran laughed.

"Thank you Mr.Face." I said with a small bow.

"Hey do you have your pen?" He asked while sitting next to me.

"Yeah here." I said taking it out to give to him.

Matt and Dom took there's our so we all passed them around on the way to the arena.

~

Y'all I need to get off animal crossing look at this shit. She even wearing a shirt with the bh couch 😭😭

 She even wearing a shirt with the bh couch 😭😭