chapter seventeen

ciaran's pov

"Here princess." I said handing her the lighter I used to light my cigarette.

"Here princess." She mocked while snatching it out of my hands.

I laughed and shook my head while throwing down the cigarette I just finished.

"Ciarannnn," she whined, "help my fingers are frozen."

I lit the blunt she was holding between her lips until smoke puffed out of her mouth. She took another hit before passing it to me.

"Jabari, you're sunglasses are so fucking cute. Where'd you get them?" She gushed.

"Here, I have like four pairs of these." He said before placing them on her face.

I passed her back the blunt and she turned and gave me the most serious look, "How do I look bear."

She flashed a huge smile while posing and pulling the hood of her hoodie over her head. To be honest, she looked like one of the most beautiful people I had ever seen. She was effortlessly perfect.

She was puffing on a blunt, wearing a black ginger hoodie that was a couple of sizes too big. She paired this look with a pair of crocs and some ankle socks that were tie-dyed. The last accessory was a pair of red lensed glasses that perfectly matched the ginger logo.

"Like ass." I laughed.

She rolled her eyes and passed the blunt back.

~

"All right guys let's gooooooo." Jon said, herding us onto the bus.

Me and Laila went through a blunt and two joints. For some reason she seemed more wired than usual. It was probably the red bull's she practically chugged.

Everyone was rummaging through the cabinets getting food that seemed appealing to them.

I grabbed a bottle of water and handed one to Lay while sitting next to her on the couch in the front of the bus.

She had this huge iPad on her lap and an apple pen in hand.

She comfortably shifted one of her legs over mine and dangled it as she began doodling.

Thirty minutes later, she gleamed as she finished up the first little piece she made.

"Bear, bear, look." She showed me:

"Damn, I love that one

"Damn, I love that one. Hk look."

We passed around her iPad and her and hk began talking about merch designs and what not.

She started designing some merch, roughly putting things and illustrations where she felt they should be.

Ian, Laila, and Hk were now in this merch designing mode where all of their ideas were just bouncing off of each other.