chapter twenty one

laila's pov

"Why are you walking like that?" Kevin questioned.

I mocked him before sitting down on the couch that was in kiko and hk's room.

"Does Matt know?" Hk asked.

"Does Matt know what?" I responded.

"That you and Ciaran did the nasty." Ian coughed.

"So I think I like this design more than this one." I said pointing at hk's laptop trying to ignore the guy's questions.

"If you wanna hide it you can't be walking all weird like that." Ian said with a giggle.

"It's not my fault. You think i'm trying to walk weird?"

"Anywaysssss, back to colab designssss." Nick said trying to change the subject.

Right as we were trying to get back on track, someone knocked on the door. I sighed and laid back on the couch as Ian got up to answer the door.

It was all of the other boys. Aw come onnnnn, i'm just tryna work here.

Matt sat on one side of me and Joba on the other.

"Sooooo Layyyyyyy," Matt began, "Whatcha doing."

"Uhhhh working I guess." I said rolling my eyes.

"Need to tell me anything?" He questioned.

"Not that I can think of right now." I said flicking him off and then turning my attention back to my laptop.

"Well wanna go out with us?," Matt asked, "We're all going to check out the venue."

"Nah I'm gonna have to pass." I said looking up to make eye contact with Ciaran.

"Not an option." Matt said.

"What do you mean not an op-" I started before getting cut off.

"You're going period." Matt said kinda jumpy.

"What's ur problem Matthew." I said getting frustrated. The guys looked concerned that me and Matt were gonna start arguing.

"We just need your help with something." Joba said with a nervous smile.

"Whatever I guess." I sighed making a sad face at Ciaran. While getting up to go to the venue with all of the guys.

"It's okay don't worry about it, there's always tomorrow." Ciaran sadly said while walking with me.

~

We were in the bus and the guys were having a little dance party which was kinda annoying. If they need help doing some stupid shit i'm gonna be so mad.

I just wanted to spend tonight with Ciaran. As headass as it sounds, I know we would've had fun, but now I was wasting a perfectly good night 'checking out a venue.'

The bus came to a hault and I got off the bus first. I heard the boys behind me so I just walked into the venue. Once I walked into the venue there was a massive screen down and a couch in the middle of the empty venue.

What the fuck, is going on?

I turned cause I longer heard the boys and their small talk. The only person that was behind me was Ciaran.

"Ooo is this where you plan to kill me." I said wrapping my arms around his torso and looking up at him.

"Yeah I think I'm gonna use the wood chipper in the back." He laughed.

"Come on." He said nervously leading me to the couch in the middle of the venue.

There was a bunch of sushi placed on a table in-front of the couch.