chapter thirty two

ciaran's pov

c: hey, idk what to do with laila tonight. i wanna take her on a date because of the whole "locking her outside thing.

b: hmm she's a lil tricky. why don't y'all drink some nice wine and paint? It gets more fun the more you drink. I know a place where they do that and the scenery is gorgeous. I'll send you the location.

c: that does sound fun. thanks brandon i appreciate it :)

"Hey lay, what's your favorite type of wine." I whispered in her ear.

"Hmmm I prefer something fruity and sweet. I don't know the name but i'm sure you know what i'm talking about." She whispered back.

"Hey guys were gonna stop real quick for snacks since these fatasses are hungry and the other half of these motherfuckers want a smoke break." Ian interrupted.

This was a perfect time for me to call and just reserve the whole outside patio so we don't have to deal with other fucking people.

The bus pulled over at a gas station and everyone trickled off the bus besides me and Laila.

"Hey i'm gonna go smoke a joint real quick. Wanna join." She said raising her eyebrows up and down.

"I'll be right there hun. Go on." I said kissing her forehead.

~

I called and reserved the patio and a bottle of Cheval-Blanc. Was it an almost $4,000 bottle of wine? Yes. Did I care? No, she's worth it. I also got a bottle of weed wine. I had no idea that was a thing, but apparently it is?

I grabbed a pack of cigarettes and made my way off the bus to smoke with the pretty little girl that had me wrapped around her finger.

"Ci, did you die in there or sum? I was starting to get worried." She said puffing away.

"Me, you, date. 8pm. We should probably leave at 7 though. Traffic ya know" I said lighting a cig.

"Ahhh is Mr. Face making up for today's little accident." She teased.

"Fine never mind, I'll take Rob."

"Fuck no." Rob said while walking out of the convenient store.

"Not even Rob wants to go on a date with you." She laughed.

I rolled my eyes as I finished my cigarette and wrapped my arms around her small waist, resting my head on her shoulder.

"Wanna hit?" She offered.

"I'm okay princess. Thank you though."

"Y'all are truly, disgusting." Ian said while fake vomiting.

~

laila's pov

"Ci what are you gonna wear I don't wanna be overdressed." I said falling onto his bed.

"Casual date vibes Laila."

"Ew you said my government name. Goodbye." I said pretending to be dead.

"We should uber also. So neither of us goes to jail for DUI." He suggested.

"Can you go pick me something to wear for the love of god. I can't think of anything and I really would hate to tear apart my closet." I begged.

"No." He said, kissing me before heading to my room to pick out an outfit for me to wear later.

I went downstairs to see what everyone was up to and felt a pair of arms snake around me as i joined the group of boys standing around the kitchen island.

"Can y'all please be home at a decent time. We have to be up early for flog gnaw. Oh and also, make sure you're packed now because we're leaving right after the festival ends. We need to be in Texas by 7 am Sunday. Y'all hear me?" Weston explained, obviously stressed out.

"Weston, when have I ever failed you." I dramatically said.

"Oh it's not you i'm worried about, It's the high maintenance queen behind you."

I laughed turning to find Ciaran rolling his eyes at Weston's comment.

"Ciaran, if you're grumpy tomorrow, I will hide every single cigarette and nicotine device in this entire house." Ian threatened, "They're bad for your throat anyways."

"So is sucking dick." Ciaran murmured, causing an eruption of laughter from the boys.

"Count your days Karen. Count your fucking days." Ian jokingly threatened.

"Have fun on y'all a little date. No baby making. We do not need a BH baby." Romil laughed as I headed up the stairs to see the outfit Ciaran chose.

"I wouldn't know whether to name him Brock or Hampton." I yelled from the top of the stairs.

Ciaran threw together a tight, white t-shirt, a black lingerie type dress and a pair of air force ones. What a fashionable king.

Although the outfit was a bit cliché, It was cute and causal.

It was 5pm now so I decided to jump into the shower.

~

After shaving my legs and washing my body and hair, it was now 6pm so i essentially had no time left to get ready so now it was time to rush.

I quickly blow dried my hair and threw on the clothes Ciaran left out for me. I then primed my face and began a simple little make up routine.

I finally set my face and added a dot of highlighter to my nose and the inner corners of my eyes.

"Lay the uber will be here in 10." Ci said after knocking on the bathroom door.

I grabbed a pair of socks from the closet and slipped on my shoes before observing myself in the mirror.

I've put on a couple of pounds which made me happy considering how unhealthy so looked a couple of days ago.

I grabbed a pair of sunglasses and threw them on while going down the stairs.

"You look-," Ciaran said wide eyed, "g-gorgeous."

His words made me blush and before I could respond his phone chimed, meaning our uber was outside.

~

It makes me so happy to see the boys use their platform to raise money for George Floyd's Family. BLACK LIVES MATTER. Stay safe if you're participating in any protests. I love all of you.

New chapter soon :)