chapter thirty six

laila's pov

"I have no clue where he is if i'm being honest. He was being an asshole in the green room. So I came out without him." I answered.

"What happened?" He asked.

"No idea, he was on his phone typing away."

"Hm weird he's never like that, he usually hates his phone."

"I tried to talk to him and he essentially told me to fuck off so."

"Damn you should tell Matt, spice up the night a little." We laughed before the stage went dark revealing the special guest.

~

"CAN YOU BELIEVE THEY FUCKING BOOED DRAKE???" Hk said clearly upset while we entered the green room again.

"They wanted frank man." I replied patting him on the back.

"Ohhh shit." Nick said when I walked in. His eyes immediately going to the chain I was wearing.

Before I could say anything Kevin got super fucking excited and started gushing about the conversation Rocky and I had and then my phone chimed, Instagram: @Asaprocky now follows you.

I followed back of course and proceeded to take of the chain so I could take a shower. Someone knocked on the door so I opened it and it looked like someone's assistant.

"Hi Rocky sent me over here with this," She said handing me a jewelry case, "He said you need it?" She said kinda confused.

"Tell him I said thank you so much. Can you text me his info so I can send him something?" I gave her my number and then we said our goodbyes.

He gave me his goyard jewelry case. What a fucking man. On the top it had his name embroidered.

I took a photo of the chain on top of it so I could post it on my insta stories when we get on the bus. Thank god for Rocky cause Ciaran almost killed my mood.

Where the fuck even is he.

~

ciaran's pov

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I was a bitch earlier to Laila and now i'm locked out of the fucking arena.

Fuck mackenize. Fuck that stupid fucking bitch.

"Come on man you gotta let me in. I've already showed you all of the photos and shit come on dude." I begged the security guard to let me through.

"Sorry man, unless someone comes out to get you. You're stuck out here." Fuck. No ones even answering the fucking phone.

My phone buzzed and it was Ian finally calling back. Thank fucking God.

"Fuck dude come get me please. I'm at the east door. The guards won't let me through cause I don't have my pass."

"Hahahhhaha dumbass. I'm coming." He laughed

This shit ain't even funny man i'm just pissed off and I feel bad for barking at Laila earlier. Can't wait to get the silent treatment again.

Around 3 minutes later here Ian comes looking like a a fucking dumbass.

"Here" He said handing my my pass through the gate.

"Alright guys let me through." The moved and let me through the door and I just couldn't wait to shower. I had been out there all fucking sweaty with a hoodie on and these fucking overalls.

~

I sang along to clairo as the hot water washed the smell of outside off of my skin. I can't wait to lay down in the bus.