chapter thirty one

laila's pov

"Wait-," Ciaran said grabbing my arm, "what about me." He whined.

"What about you?" I said rolling up the top of the shorts nick gave me cause they were too long for.

"You can't just leave me here like this." He continued to whine.

"Sorry bro that's on you." I chuckled, pointing at his obvious boner.

I slipped into the hoodie I was given and then kissed him on the cheek before walking out.

That's what he fucking gets.

I walked back into the green room.

"You okay?" Nick asked while rubbing my arm.

"Yeah I got him back don't worry about it."

I plopped onto the couch and started scrolling through my phone.

"Omg Laila." Hk said shoving his phone in my face.

Laila Champion left running in the rain after an argument with Brockhampton member 'bearface,' during a smoke break. He even locked her outside!

Attached to the headline was a photo of me banging on the back door and running around the fucking arena.

"How embarrassing." I said shaking my head, "I look like a wet dog."

"Wha- You're worried about photos of you looking like a wet dog. Were you and Ciaran being kissy kissy?" Hk asked, catching the attention of the rest of the guys.

"Who was kissing?" Matt questioned.

Hk scrolled lower onto the page and all they had was pictures of us smoking, since we were facing the building they didn't get much of our faces, thank god.

"TMZ is wack, they know nothing." I said rolling my eyes. Like clockwork, Ciaran walked into the green room.

"Why are y'all looking at me like that?" He asked with a confused look.

"TMZ blah blah blah." I said.

"What happened with TMZ?" He asked.

"They made an article about you locking me outside." I plainly said.

"What the- what do you mean locking her outside? Ciaran what did you do?" Matt questioned.

"It was an accident. I didn't mean to-"

Before Matt and Ciaran could begin their petty argument Jon walked in with sushi.

"SUSHIIII." I happily exclaimed. This caught all of their attention and distracted Matt from killing Ciaran.

I got a plate for me and Ci and then sat down on his lap.

"Here." I said handing him a pair of chopsticks.

"You know, I'm really sorry Lay."

"I know Ci, get over it." I sighed giving him a kiss on the cheek.

All of the sudden our phones started blowing up.

I opened twitter and everyone was going after Ciaran saying that brockhampton is canceled and all of this shit.

I could tell Jon was on twitter too cause he looked stressed the fuck out.

Brandon started blowing up my phone too, essentially asking what the fuck happened.

"Brandon don't worry about it. We weren't arguing about anything you know how tmz is." I said through the phone.

"Fix it Laila! Please for their sake." Brandon said.

"Yeah yeah I will don't worry."

I got up and took a picture of me choking Ciaran and then hopped back onto his lap. I posted the picture on twitter with the caption, "tmz be tweaking. also, fuck twitter for canceling people without knowing what the fuck is actually going on!! FUCK CANCEL CULTURE."

I got out of his lap and sat next to him since I decided to go live on insta.

"Hey guys. So as you know," I fake cried, "This very attractive young man, locked me outside of the Dodger stadium." I finished with a fake sniffle.

"Y'all do y'all really think this motherfucker," I said turning the camera to him stuffing sushi in his mouth, "Would lock me outside on purpose?"

"Short answer is No, he wouldn't. I'm sorry to ruin y'all's tea time and cancel party or whatever the fuck is going on, but every word on that TMZ article is false besides me and him having a smoke break. So please stop being rude to this poor man." I turned the camera back to him and he hand is hands together mouthing 'please.'

"Alright bye y'all. Stay safe. Love Y'all." I said before blowing a kiss and ending the live.

"Alright Jon you can enjoy your food now and stop having your lil anxiety attack over there." I laughed.

"Ha ha ha. You two." He said pointing at us, "Need to behave."

"Yes dad." We said plainly in unison.

"Tmz took down the article and tweeted saying they were sorry." Hk said looking down at his phone.

"Thank god that's over." I said leaning my head on Ciaran's shoulder.

~

We finally finished all of the rehearsals and we're finally heading home.

"Thank you Ciaran." I said, stealing his attention from his phone.

"For what?" He questioned.

"You spiced up my day just by simply locking me out of the arena."

"Shut up." He laughed before planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Ew gross." I said wiping it off.

"Come here." He said pulling me towards him.

He suddenly attacked me with kisses all over my face causing an array of gagging noises to come from the boys.

"Let's do something when we get home?" He asked in my ear.

"As long as it doesn't involve rain I'm good." I laughed earning an eye roll from him.

~

Im sorry this chapter is so bad i'm trying to get back into the grove of ~writing~ 😭