2) Choosing what feels right

Calypso

"Before you make a decision, ask yourself this question: will you regret the results or rejoice in them?"

- Rob Liano

Where am I? I looked around me and there was no one around. It was just me in a dark place that was lit by this blue light above me.

Hello? Is anybody out there? I couldn't speak, I can only hear my thoughts out loud and it made me feel uneasy. I start walking around this dark place and the light above me followed, it was almost like a little cloud on my parade.

I ignored the light and kept walking.

I hear a splash in front of me and I looked down at my feet to see water?

It felt a little thicker than usual, but I ignored it and kept walking. Only thing was, the water kept getting deeper and deeper, and now it's up to my neck.

Soon enough, I couldn't feel the floor.

Gotta go back. I thought to myself and turned around, I begin to swim back so I can be on the floor, but the farther I got, the more I realized that the floor was gone.

This can't be happening.

I turned back to where I was heading originally and swam through the thick water, maybe the water was dirty.

I looked ahead to see a pair of steps going up to the room I was taking my test in and start swimming towards that light.

I finally make it to the stairs and take the first step up, but I missed it falling completely into the water and I slightly panicked. I regained myself and resurfaced, I take in a deep loud breath and held the tile step.

I climbed up and I did not know why my legs felt so sore that I had to crawl my way back to the room. Once that blue light was gone and I saw the warm light from the room, I looked down at my hands to see they were covered in blood.

My heart begins to race and my lips went numb.

"What?" I muttered finally hearing my voice and I looked at the rest of my body to see it was a covered in blood. I looked at myself in the mirror and see my face was covered with it as well.

I looked back at the chair and it was gone. Instead, all I was surrounded by was mirrors.

I turned around every single direction to understand why this was happening and it was just reflections of me.